[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, the new Far Cry looks great. You get to join "The Revolution"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Diversity.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px)
Diversity.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
Wow, the new Far Cry looks great. You get to join "The Revolution" and a team up with a black guy, a chick, and a redneck in order to fight back and your actions cause the world to change and stuff. That has totally never been done before. Ubisoft are operating on a whole other level right now.
>>
>>378126662
It looks like fun, the setting is great and villains seems like a lot of fun as well. Usually the writing pulls me through a far cry game
>>
Id be interested if you could play as the cultists
>>
>>378127202
Couldn't play as the good guys in far cry 4 either
>>
>>378127297
Cults are not good

I bet you are one of those retards in /k/ saying Waco was bad since muh ATF
>>
>>378126662
That's Homefront: The Revolution.
>>
yeah but remember that pretty much all the people you team up with in far cry end up being hypocritical pieces of shit almost as bad as the main villain
>>
>>378127413
>>I bet you are one of those retards in /k/ saying Waco was bad since muh ATF

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you? You need to be 18 to use 4chan anon.
>>
Is the woman in the Great Khans?
>>
With all the characters they've shown so far, this might be like Farcry 2 where you pick your character, and then pick your backup buddy.

mite b cool
>>
>>378129142
yeah and the negroid is from the Great Kangs
>>
>>378129548
you can chose between human/woman/nigger/niggres etc.
>>
Jesus Christ, why are white Americans so fucking insecure? You guys are genuinely as autistic as India.
>>
File: 1483328104463.jpg (89KB, 526x588px) Image search: [Google]
1483328104463.jpg
89KB, 526x588px
> there's gonna be shitposting like this for the next 2 years
Damn it.
That screencap isnt even far cry
>>
>>378130015
Yet delusional obese /pol/cucks will believe literally anything they see.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.