[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's literally no reason to be against pirates, as soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: YouAreAPirate.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
YouAreAPirate.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
There's literally no reason to be against pirates, as soon as you understand the mindset most have.

>I can pirate the game
I download it, why the fuck not.
>I cannot pirate the game
I just don't play it. Wasn't going to buy it either way.

You retarded fucks will keep saying it damages the industry and related bullshit, when they weren't going to get the money by any chance. Only people that buy it if they can't pirate it are retarded fanboys.
>>
File: Inflatable Tentacle Arm.png (418KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Inflatable Tentacle Arm.png
418KB, 600x600px
>>378125914
If you're a pirate who can't admit that what he's doing is wrong, you're really just an exceptionally pathetic person. If you recognize that it's wrong but do it anyway, I don't care - I pirate plenty of shit myself. But these nonstop threads (which I can't fathom why you're starting anyway; neither side is going to change its mind and bickering over tangentially-related issues is not video games) just make it look like you're begging for acceptance of your behavior, and that's sad.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 298x169px
>UGH, looks like shit, ill just pirate it

I don't get it, either you buy the game if you like it to support the developers or you don't play it at all if you don't like it
>>
>>378126315
>piracy
>wrong
It's the only goddamn right thing left
>>
I don't really have an argument, I just felt like posting this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZdkOCUpdIE
>>
File: 1494997939860.jpg (192KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494997939860.jpg
192KB, 750x1000px
Reminder pirating is accepted on every board except /v/ because the culture of this board revolves so much around fanboyism and literal shill threads
>>
>>378126481
Some games look like shit and end up being good. Or you want to try a game before you shitpost about it so you can avoid the inevitable
>DID YOU EVEN PLAY IT?????
>>
>>378126315
Nah, just made it to discuss. I didn't say it's right but wrong? maybe, who knows.
I haven't bought a single game and i have my hdd full of them, do i feel sorry for the developers? No.
>>
>>378125914
dont want to sound like im an egoist-anarchist, but seriously who the fuck cares about morality, mindsets or justifications when you can get free entertainment without even having to hurt anyone

fuck what you think, i do what i want
>>
>>378126481
How the fuck would you know whether you like it or not without playing it you dingus?
>>
>he doesn't pirate games then buy then if they're good
it's shameful that companies don't trust their consumers.
>>
>>378125914
Pirate logic is "all games should be free and I'll give the dev a donation if I like it." If that actually caught on, no one would make games anymore. Normal consumers who buy games allow pirates to exist.
>>
>>378125914
>>378126524
People only try to justify bad things to others, if it were ok you wouldn't be explaining why it's ok
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.