[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was it okay when japs did it but suddenly not okay when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: resident_evil_4-1.jpg (360KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
resident_evil_4-1.jpg
360KB, 1600x1000px
Why was it okay when japs did it but suddenly not okay when west does it?
>>
What the fuck are you even talking about.
>>
>>378123419
Far Cry 5.
Nobody complained about you murdering a bunch of white religious fanatics in RE4.
>>
>>378123268

RE4 was set in Spain and the residents of the village were infected with an alien brain parasite.
>>
>>378123640
>alien brain parasite

Sounds like religion. *tips fedora*
>>
>>378123557

You're in Spain dipshit
>>
>>378123268
>QTE
>linear as fuck
>shitty half assed anime writing
>boring replayability
I don't get why it got so much praise.
>>
>>378123640
>>378123826
>Spain isn't white lol xDD
How old are you again?
>>
>>378123826
Spaniards are whiter than amerikikes.
>>
>>378123908
it was a different time
>>
>>378124009
And more religious as well. Pure faith, not the fanatic shit.
>>
It was produced in a less politically / racially divisive time, in a less politically / racially divisive setting, by a team with no stated goal of exploiting the political / racial divide of the time or the setting.

That's about it really.
>>
>>378124126
Literally this
>>
>>378123557
They weren't religious fanatics, they were braindead zombies that coincidentally happened to take over the bodies of potentially religious spaniards. RE4 is obviously played in a fantasy setting while FC is trying to mesh "evil American religious extremist militia" with a photo-realistic setting, which is laughably at odds with reality.
>>
>>378124126

This guy gets it. Didn't the FC5 team literally state it was going to be "controversial"?
>>
>>378124571
It isn't even controversial. If I wanted to make a game and decided that it should be a first person shooter set in WWII, then people started complaining how stale and uninteresting the game looked, that isn't controversy.
>>
>>378124852

I agree, I just thought that was one of their stated goals.
>>
>>378124852

They're stating they want to make it controversial. If it ends up actually being controversial or not, they're still exploiting the political and racial divisiveness present in 2017 America for shekels.

Ubisoft hasn't made a good game since AC2, but that wouldn't excuse them if they made some game set in chicongo with the stated goal of pissing off black people to court controversy for their game.
>>
People in RE4 were infected, what does it has to do with religion and politics?
>>
>>378123268
For one, jewbisoft games are terrible while RE4 was pretty good
>>
>>378123908
>implying it would be better as open world trash
>implying it didn't have shitloads of replayability
You fucks are the cancer killing vidya
>>
>>378125208
>ubisoft hasn't made a good game since ac2
the feels bro.
>>
File: dae.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
dae.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>378123557
>spaniards
>white
kek
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.