[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games that left you empty and depressed after beating Pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
240KB, 1280x720px
ITT: Games that left you empty and depressed after beating

Pic related, I'm trying to use this thread to cope with it.
>>
>>378116415
Almost finished my second playthrough
Might go for a third one

Though I'm replaying P4G though, so might take a while
>>
>>378116535
How fast does NG+ take to beat?
A Normal,first time-playthrough took me around 110+ hours.
>>
File: 65730.jpg (403KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
65730.jpg
403KB, 1280x720px
They're all great games.
>>
File: Danganronpa.jpg (467KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Danganronpa.jpg
467KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>378117527
What I love with the series, this includes most other games in the Megami Tensei series, is that the dialogue between characters often feels very natural, at least in casual dialogues. While I love FF too, it wasn't really until FFXV that I felt like the characters talked to each other in a way that normal people would.
>>
>>378116415
P3 and P4 left me the same way. That's probably how they got me to buy all those fuckin spin-offs they made afterwards. I don't regret it though, because I found those games to be actually fun. (Especially Dancing all Night. I'm a sucker for rhythm games)
>>
>>378116415
persona 5 pissed me off by the ending
>>
>>378116697
My first playthrough was exactly 100 hours
My second playthrough is around 50 hours, I'm at the last dungeon about to reach the cup. So that's around 2-4 hours remaining
>>
>>378116697
I just finished futuba's palace. Around 20 hours in. Skipped most text and cutscenes, save for confidant events I haven't seen yet.

The palaces were like 1-2 hours each, until I decided to stealth as much as possible and reduced the time to rougly 1 hour.

So I estimate around 40 hours, including side activities.
>>
>>378118969
Yeah me too. I don't mind the milking of the franchise because I love the characters and want to see them more. Also, the spin offs have been damn good games themselves.
>>
>>378119121
>>378119127
I see, thank you. You have to rank up all the confidants again in NG+, I assume?
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
Bioshock 1 and Infinite... I really miss a game like them ... ( maybe Prey? )
>>
>>378119246
Yes. Keep in mind that confidant NG+ bonuses only work once you established the first rank.
>>
>>378119246
Kind of? If you maxed out a confidant in your first playthrough you might've gotten a farewell gift from them on the last day. These items carry over and unlock certain perk abilities once you start their confidant again in NG+. For example, if you maxed Kawakami, got her item, and start her confidant again in NG+, you'll instantly have access to her Rank 10 ability. (Special Massage)
>>
>>378119127
This is pretty accurate
I spend a bit extra time to get some trophies and get some good personas to fight the twins
>>
>>378119494
Damn, that's good. And it also makes me more angry that I only got Tora to Rank 9,god dammit.
>>
>>378116535
I'm already feeling the urge to go for a third myself. Got my platinum trophy by the end of my 2nd run, but part of me still wants to collect more of the romance Christmas gifts (which carry over from game to NG+) and make more persona builds
>>
>>378116415
yeah P5 sure left me feeling empty

what a weak ass ending, the plot is shit too
>>
>>378119847
No u

But yeah the final boss was a disappointment, story-music-and gameplay-wise. I liked the ending though.
>>
>>378119775
I plan on making a strong Curse/Gun based Arsene near the end of my 2nd playthrough

Then play my third playthrough using only that persona for battle (still gotta rotate them out for social links)
>>
Risk of Rain of all things left me feeling pretty bleak after the first successful run through. Still played the shit out of it though.

>>378119403

Prey's bretty good, the ending may or may not leave you feeling shocked depending on how your perception is. Regardless it's a cool ride all together, and I think it did a lot to feel different from other games in the same genre.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.