[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't played video games in a while and consider them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

I haven't played video games in a while and consider them really unimportant in my life and in the new global world we live in.

Why would I ever buy a Switch?
Who is buying this shit?

The new mario game even looks like shit.

Nintendo used to be fun.

Why?
Just why?
>>
It's a very well designed console. I agree it's lacking in games, but compared to first year lineups of other consoles it's not bad at all.

The main selling point is how clever the hardware is. It's nothing revolutionary - this was possible for a while - but no one made a hybrid console like the switch.
>>
I wonder who could be behind this thread
>>
>>378115012
are you implying the switch isn't fun?
>>
>i dont enjoy video games anymore therefor this console isn't appealing to anyone

kys.
>>
>I dont play video games
>singles out Switch
lol, who cares what you think
>>
>>378115012
Because people consider entertainment a important part of their lives, no matter if it's video games, movies or whatever.

While you waste your life watching a tv-series or reading a book someone else prefer to waste his or her life playing a video game.
>>
>>378115012
Why would you buy any video game system ever with that attitude?
>>
>>378115012
>Nintendo used to be fun.

And yet you seem pissed because everyone is having fun with their new console and critically appraised software.

Are you sure you're not just a salty little kiddie?
>>
>>378115267
wii u was a hybrid console
>>
>>378115983
It wasn't fully portable.
>>
>>378115584
>lol, who cares what you think
literally the vast majority of the population?
>>
>>378115919
>everyone is having fun with their new console
OP here

I have a wii u

all the games I want for the switch are available on the wii u

also there are no good switch games

boring shit nobody cares
>>
>>378115012
>Normalfag dudebro detected

Yes, I get it you grew up with some nes/snes and now you're "enlightened"

Reddit should be compatible with you, I suggest you go there and ask and remain on that site, or stay in goybook
>>
>>378115919
>Are you sure you're not just a salty little kiddie?
you spend your free time posting on /v/ in 2017

what a fucking loser
enjoy being extremely depressed in 5-10 years you waste of life
>>
File: 4df.png (260KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
4df.png
260KB, 600x486px
>>378115012
You grew up.
>>
>>378116038
It wasn't even partially. If you can't take it out of the house and play, it's not a portable.
>>
>>378115012
>Who is buying this shit?
I think it's important to remember that no one bought the WiiU.

So the Switch is, for the majority, their next Nintendo system after Wii. Which means pretty much every port Nintendo releases will be considered a new game by the vast majority of people.
>>
>>378116216
>You grew up.
I wish I did.
I still have a soft spot for old games like this.

They're just repetitive garbage now sadly.
>>
>>378116315
the new mario game's graphics look just like galaxy
>>
>>378116658
I think you need to re-play the Galaxy games..
>>
>>378116787
no, get new glasses you fucking nerd
>>
>>378115012
You made this thread already you sad, jaded fuck
>>
File: 200.gif (389KB, 301x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
389KB, 301x200px
>>378116170
>says this while posting on /v/.
>>
>>378117116
jokes on you i never post on this board

/tv/ /pol/ /int/ and /biz/ poster here

enjoy being a loser you preteen LOSERS

I KNOW you're around 15 years old.
>>
What is this portable meme

Why are you even playing video games outside of your place/friends place
>>
>>378117302
Actually, I turn 40 in a couple of weeks. I'm a fairly talented artist and illustrator and I run my own business. I employ a team to run my studio while I work mostly from home. So I have all the time in the world to enjoy fun with my kids, playing video games and laughing at salty faggots like you on /v/.
>>
>>378117436
Not all of us have the luxury of being able to stay at home to play games anytime we want. The switch negates thats problem.
>>
>>378117302
>>378117530
REKT
>>
>>378117530
>being on 4chan in his 40's

You're the only loser here
>>
>>378117635
What the Fuck are you on about

You go to work, come home, play vidya

Where's the fucking in between
>>
>>378117664
you got BTFO kid, take your L and leave.
>>
The new Zelda, Mario, and Mario kart are at the top of their series in terms of appeal and quality. The switch is the most powerful handheld ever released. People now only have to buy one Nintendo console to get the full catalog of games instead of two. These are why I got it.
>>
portable this portable that when will it be pirateable with no games haha just ur old faggy roms hahaha
>>
>>378115012
>I haven't played video games in a while and consider them really unimportant in my life and in the new global world we live in.
Welcome to /v/ then, you'll fit right in.
>>
>>378117530
>Actually, I turn 40 in a couple of weeks.
Obvious lies lmao
fucking nerd

I'm a fairly talented artist and illustrator
autist

> I run my own business
holy shit lmao this is hilarious
you WISH you are
nobody cares about your gay autist sanic artwork

>o I have all the time in the world to enjoy fun with my kids, playing video games
It's like the salty dreams of every /v/ cuck for the past 10 years
lmao
>>
>>378117812
>you got BTFO kid, take your L and leave.
you post on /v/ regularly and base your life around it

you're the only loser here lmao
>>
>>378118732
This seems like the wrong place for you entirely, especially as you keep unironically saying "lmao".

You got BTFO, just take it like a man, it will lead to personal growth and might prevent you from behaving like an assclown in future.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.