[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently played through Chrono Trigger on the DS. I loved the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ctnds.jpg (563KB, 1261x1255px) Image search: [Google]
ctnds.jpg
563KB, 1261x1255px
I recently played through Chrono Trigger on the DS. I loved the combat system. I like how there is no 15 second cutscene to transport you to some other map eveytime you fight, how the position on the screen matters, how there were no random encounters, how there was no grinding needed throughout the whole game.

I also loved the UI. This only applies to the DS version as on the SNES it was a cluttered piece of shit - can't blame them though.

Are there other games like that? RPGs if possible
>>
I Am Setsuna
>>
>>378112176
I've heard about this one. I see that the combat is the same ut is the game any good?
>>
>>378112220
it's literally a not-Chrono Trigger 2.
you either love or hate it.
>>
Also: give me recommendations on RPGs with good UI because the most popular ones like FF are so user-unfriendly it's incredible anyone plays these games
>>
>>378112327
I've heard the world is bland. Is that true?
>>
Are there any other RPG's that do time travel in an interesting way?
>>
>>378113942
>ct's way is interesting
>>
>>378112728
>unfriendly
Stopped reading. Tactics is the most complicated and "unfriendly" it gets and it's understandable and simple enough for a 6-years old. Are you per chance retarded?
>>
>>378116060
It's not very hard to use, it's just badly designed and unregonomical.
But hey, anyone who complains about ergonomic is retarded per chance. Twat.
>>
>>378116169
>Can't play games because the menus are too hard to use
>Pretends not to be retarded
To answer your question, try Chrono Cross (prepare to be assblasted) and Radiant Historia. Might want to try the bulk of Level-5 shit, it's actiony, but at least all the stuff you liked from CT matters. Maybe also try Mana series.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.