[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ complains about DRM >while defending consoles that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1484349437584.png (595KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1484349437584.png
595KB, 760x596px
>/v/ complains about DRM
>while defending consoles that are a physical means of DRM
>>
>>378111465
>/v/ is one person
baka sakurako
>>
Nobody is defending console gaming. It's all paid shills.
>>
>buy disc
>can install patch on USB and transfer it to console, also you can transfer title update (patch) to hard disk and play the unpatched version
Console > PC
>>
>>378111465
>it's a /v/ is a single entity thread
>>
>>378111598
>dont buy anything
>Any game in the last 15 years can be downloaded for free at the click of a fucking button.
>>
brat a shit
>>
>>378111636
>he doesn't believe in /v/ as a collective
This is why unity on 4chan is dead and reddit is taking over.
>>
>>378111670
>games can be downloaded as long as piratebay is alive
>muh private tracker is bullet-proof
>>
>>378111759
>Not hoarding a metric fucktonne of games that you might want to play at some point
>Not having autism in the current year and worrying about these things.
>>
>>378111923
>Installing windows 10 to play current year western shovelware and japanese ps4 ports
>>
I like to think there are specific members of the common man who look at a PS4, Xbone and WiiU disk and don't understand why none of them work in each other's console or on a PC.
Wondering why consoles aren't much like airplane seating
>Economy class
>Business class
>First class
And then PCs which are like private jets with toasters being like a personal cessna.

Instead it's like having to pay for a membership into each airline which are planes with only economy seating, business seating or first class seating.
Even then not every airline has every amenity and the amenities can make lower class airlines more enjoyable flights.

>inb4 not using a food metaphor like a normal person
>>
can someone recommend me good animes to watch? I receive a diagnostics with a disease and I'll die probably before the end of next year
>>
>>378111598
>keep all games on external drive
>just plug in external drive to pc you want to use
Wow that was hard.
>>
>>378112551
>animes
Ask /a/
>>
The thing with console DRM is that it does not require an Internet connection to function.

The DRM is in unique "features" of the media the games are distributed on.
The games are practically guaranteed to work for as long as your console and the media are healthy.
With PC DRM you are fucked once the company running the DRM servers goes bankrupt or decides it's not worth it keeping them running.

>>378112551
LOGH/銀英伝
>>
>>378113093
Only if the game is online only, and that's if you're literally EA (evil) and don't allow LAN games.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.