[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ will bitch that this has a female protag cause they are too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: save.png (201KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
save.png
201KB, 500x432px
/v/ will bitch that this has a female protag cause they are too young to remember the original
>>
>>378106473
Shit vaporware desu.
>>
>>378106660
from the way they are talking it seems like it almost finished and ready to be shown off
>>
>>378106919
Last I thought we heard about it a few months ago was that it was just about leave pre-production and enter full production. What makes you think it's almost finished?

Where's Wild?
>>
>>378106473
Why can't I play as the pig?
>>
>>378106473
Somewhere in the world, one man is screaming due to this news.
>>
Beyond Good and Evil was one of those games that I was clearly just way too old for when I got around to trying it.

It's just another shit Jak clone. I don't get it, why the fuck was this style of game ever popular? Collectathons are cancer, the only ones I can stand are the ones I have nostalgia for, so Crash and Spyro. And even then, I don't really want to go back and play them again.
>>
>Know I played/beat this game years ago.
>Remember fuck-all about it.

Was it really that well-received? I recall it being okayish but not anything mindblowing. As far as non-Nintendo cartoony platformers/action games go, it felt like Sly Cooper, Psychonauts and Ratchet & Clank were more fun at around that period in time.
>>
>>378107291
>>378107424
I was getting more Zelda vibes from it than anything else.
>>
>>378107291
I don't see how its that much like Jak (there is very little actual platforming), and its not much of a collectathon at all. Like >>378107493 said, its closer to a zelda wannabe.
>>
File: 1495346904321.jpg (27KB, 312x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495346904321.jpg
27KB, 312x360px
>>378106473
Yes, /v/'s first gen was the 360 and muh sjw boogieman

>>378107238
It's me
>>
>>378107291
Games like Crash and DKC are easy to go back to. I'm not sure how anyone really cares or has time for collect a thons passed their childhood.
>>
>>378106473
BG&E wasn't the most amazing game ever made but it had a lot of charm and I liked the camera mechanic. If and when 2 comes out I'm worried that it'll be yet another Ubisoft-style open world game.
>>
>>378107493
>>378107610
The racing shit, having a boat, I know there isn't much platforming, but finding all the orbs or whatever it was and buying shit in stores felt way more Jak than Zelda to me.
>>
>>378107637
The 360 had the first game remastered in the arcade.
>>
>>378107424
It wasn't great, but it was really fun with tons of likable characters. Gameplaywise it's just babbys first stealth.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.