[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crazy villain again >how much of a an actualy "far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 12

File: far-cry-5-2-730x966.jpg (131KB, 730x966px) Image search: [Google]
far-cry-5-2-730x966.jpg
131KB, 730x966px
>crazy villain again
>how much of a an actualy "far cry" is modern american countryside?
>true detective tier hillbilly religion bullshit
Way to kill the hype for me. I was legitimately happy when the leaks said it'd be wild west, because it'd actually fit the game pretty damn well but this shit has to be the most boring garbage imaginable...
>>
File: dementia.png (632KB, 980x669px) Image search: [Google]
dementia.png
632KB, 980x669px
Looks pretty interesting to me.
>>
>>378097423
I'm right there with you. Out of all the settings they could have gone with, fucking redneck county in modern-day Montana is what they thought would be cool.
>>
>>378097423
ffs its enough OP

calm down with the farcry5 threads man

it's a refreshing setting after the abomination which farcry 4 was now shoo shoo
>>
>>378097423
>true detective tier hillbilly religion bullshit
I never realized how offended conservatives get over this shit it's like their version of calling racism
>>
>french faggots design american rednecks like hipster tier faggots
>>
I'm white and conservative and I think this is hilarious. I rarely play new AAA games but this one looks like fun just because there's nothing like it. Are you against people making games with new concepts? Sure, there's some obvious political agenda here but they're owning up to it, and that's respectable
>>
>>378097774
i dont think anyone here qualifies as a true conservative nor are people offended over hillbillies its just the obvious agenda pushing thats pissing people off with all the bullshit going on in western media
>>
>>378097826
>>378097635
>>378097423
>all that asschapping
Hillbilly white trash always make for good, unnerving villains: a bunch of stupid, secluded, religious fundamentalists completely disconnected from society. There's a reason deliverance is a classic and why murderous rednecks has remained a staple over the years
>>
>>378097880
>Are you against people making games with new concepts?
Yes, they are. They're the same people that get assblasted about sequels and complain when new IPs aren't perfect
>>
>>378098179
yeah but hipster faggots arent scary
>>
>>378098006
Sounds like paranoia to me. I guess true detective and deliverance were agenda pushing, too? No more white trash villains allowed because it triggers "non-conservatives" like you lol
>>
>>378098226
whats the new revolutionary concept here buddy?
>>
>>378098254
They look like rednecks with a lot of money.
>>
>>378097423
>the antagonists are based on extremist religious cults, most specifically Scientology
>/pol/ and trumptards flipping out

/pol/ really has come full circle from trolling Scientology to relating to them.
>>
>>378098006
You must have shit you pants when redneck rampage came out
>>378098254
No because they're civilised, at least
>>
>>378097423
Can someone explain for all us non-burgerbobs what America's fascination with hill-people is? Shows about them, movies about them, general discomfort and terror surrounding them.

I get that a vast portion of murrica is cities and rural areas, but what is it about people living in the wilderness that spooks the shit out of you?
>>
>>378097683
Dude what? Far Cry 4 was a great game actually. Primal was the garbage one.

>>378097774
Nah, I'm just saying this is a poor fucking choice of a setting really.

>>378097880
It's boring and cliche. Far Cry was always about remote places. Not mainland fucking america...

>>378097635
I'd way rather they went with the wild west it's pretty damn possible they will go with it for the "blood dragon" like small release or Syberia, or Russia, or middle east or whatever else really.
>>
>>378098297
>Sounds like paranoia to me

the fact that all "conservative" themed shows in burgerland are getting cancelled despite good ratings says otherwise

>No more white trash villains allowed because it triggers "non-conservatives" like you lol

No one says that but your side and this is why you continue to lose because you dont listen and put your strawmans in front which in turn pisses people off
>>
File: 1297975034785.jpg (24KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
1297975034785.jpg
24KB, 461x403px
I'm not butthurt about it.

But why not have a setting where you kill commies on a made-up college campus. Or a militant black lives matter knockoff. Or a mexican drug lord working out of a gay bathhouse in california.

Change it up.
>>
>>378098324
When was the last time you played a video game set in rural America?
>>
>>378098572
GTA V
>>
>>378098572
Outlast 2 literally just came out.
>>
>>378098558
>Or a mexican drug lord working out of a gay bathhouse in california.
This wouldn't even be bad. A mexican setting could work
>>
>>378098558
>Change it up.
how ab out a transgender man to woman back to man who is fighting for its rights to be proud as a half black half asian trans-transgender in the middle of hawaii
>>
If it's anything like past Far Cry games then the villain will be the most grounded and morally upright person on the game. I'm not entirely sure on the setting but everything else sounds interesting, though I fully expect it's portrayal of religious fundamentalism to be cringy as fuck. The French can't write decent religious characters to save their life since they treat religion like some 'other' and forget that it works psychologically just like any other philosophy or way of thinking and rationalising. The game could be ok but I'm cautious since it's modern Ubisoft.
>>
>>378098864
i really really like the character of vaas

glad the the dude is now in better call saul
>>
>>378098646
Hardly
>>378098696
Not comparable
>>
>people are actually hyped for Far Cry 3 - Bundy Ranch Edition

Ubisoft has literally sold this exact same game with a different skin like 4 times now.
>>
>>378098892
If memory serves, save for FC1, every farcry game has had a villain who is completely justified in their way of thinking and applying said thought to their immediate surroundings.

The Jackal, Vaas, and Min are all nutjobs, but are arguably also the most well-adjusted and successful for where they live and what they do. Which is sorta the point of the series.
>>
christian white males are the bad guys

really makes you think.
>>
>>378098485
People aren't scared of rural communities because people live in the wilderness. People are scared of rural communities because they are usually corrupt as fuck and do shady shit, a lot of times in a cult's benefit. When the priests, law enforcement, or even your own parents would abuse you because you don't want to be in their extreme baptist church. Just look at shit like Steve Avery's case where the whole police force had a thing against him and pinned him for a rape/murder he didn't do and maybe did it again.

>>378098558
You sound pretty butthurt
>>
Looks fine. Would rather wait to see gameplay though.
>>
>>378098558
>killing commies on a made up college campus.

Rainbow 6 siege.

>militant black lives matter

Grand theft auto (various)
>>
>>378099083
Vaas, Hoyt and Min weren't justified at all though.
>>
If they wanted to do America Far Cry, they should've had it set during the Rodney King riots. You could even play as a korean
>>
Can I play as a badass preacher that kills the shit out of these weird cultists because they're harming my flock like in Call of Juarez?
>>
>>378098864
The "le villain did nothing wrong and is totally the most rational" meme was the saddest, most transparent attempt for /v/ to justify to themselves that it was okay to actually appreciate how well written and voiced FC4 was by convincing themselves that liking him was subverting the intent of the developers.

It boils down to the fact that Ubisoft pretty consistently produce really solid, enjoyable games but hating them has become such an ingrained meme that unironically allowing yourself to acknowledge this will instantly brand you a shill
>>
>>378099083
min was boring

only vaas had actual character
>>
>>378099359
For Honor is total shit however
>>
>>378098501
>It's boring and cliche.
>immediately explain that it's not doing the exact same thing that the previous games have all done
I don't think you know what cliche means.
>>
>>378099332
Min was absolutely justified and FC4 was a redpill masterpiece. I'm not even joking.
>>
File: 1483474237160.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483474237160.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
Maybe it's me being a stupid burger myself but the ruralest of rural America sounds kind of cool as a setting for a game like Farcry. I'm excited to see how it compares to 3 and 4 when we see gameplay and story trailers and shit
Only thing really wrong is that the dude in the middle who I'm assuming is the main villain looks extremely similar to Min in a lot of ways to me.
>>
>>378099359
the far cry games do get criticized here, yeah, but most of the time it's not because of their story
>>
File: Dead Rising 2.gif (3MB, 480x248px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Rising 2.gif
3MB, 480x248px
>>378098485
American hill people are especially unhinged. They're the kind of people that will shoot you for being on their property, try to evade taxes entirely and are willing to physically harm anyone who tries to come collect, are openly hostile towards anyone who is even a little more educated than them, hole themselves up in compounds and have several day long standoffs with police, think the government gives enough of a shit about them to come and take their guns and other possessions away by force so they stockpile ammo and other supplies for such an occasion, etc.

Some people idolize them for whatever reason, which is why you have shows like Duck Dynasty, but anyone with any sense just thinks they're batshit insane.
>>
>>378098501
>rural extreme evangelical America is cliche
>"It should be in the Wild West!!"

Top kek
>>
>>378099543
I don't think you know what cliche means, anon. Look it up
>>
>>378099548
He is a tinpot dictator caricature
>>
>>378099615
I'm not sure how exciting the terrain will be, though. Depends on what state it takes place in. Montana would be good.
>>
>>378099713
It's cliche too but at least not as boring and actually fits the "far cry" idea previous games had.
>>
>>378099083
>>>378098892
>If memory serves, save for FC1, every farcry game has had a villain who is completely justified in their way of thinking and applying said thought to their immediate surroundings.

That's what far cry does best, and why it has such strong writing in my opinion. The villains are undoubtedly villainous people doing bad things, but they are also very clearly the product of the world around them. They aren't just being evil to be evil, they are doing what they have been led to believe is necessary.

In fact, even the revolutionaries and faction leaders you help along the way are all just a few years in power away from becoming villains in their own right.

Far cry has a bleak outlook on the world, but it's surprisingly well written for such a pulpy "elder Scrolls with guns" open world action adventure game
>>
File: hillbilly-jim-wwe.gif (162KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
hillbilly-jim-wwe.gif
162KB, 642x361px
#WeAreNotYourVillains
>>
>>378099674
>t. person who's never left the North
>>
>tfw you witness Farcry 5 turn /v/ into a bumbling clone of Tumblr

Stop being triggered niggers.
>>
>>378099281
>killing commies on a made up college campus.
>Rainbow 6 siege.
What the fuck are you on about

The "white masks" are just a generic global terrorist organization (who only have Americans in their ranks, for some reason) and the Bartlett U. level is shit anyway.

>militant black lives matter
>Grand theft auto (various)
When did that happen? 3 was random mobsters, VC was Cubans/Haitians, SA was gang-bangers and the like, 4 was Russians and 5 was basically anybody that the plot could get you to kill.
And even at that, these weren't the only antagonists in the game (see: cops)

>>378099135
He has a point, anon. Let's see someone make a game about fighting off a super-religious jewish cult or muslims (not just generic rag-head terrorists but specifically radical ISLAMIC terrorist jihadists) or even purely SJWs and tell me how far that would get.
>see: The doom wad about the failed jewish revolt at a death camp that got shut the fuck down.

>>378099018
>Outlast 2 - a horror game about surviving against a bunch of backwards religious zealots
>FarCry 5 - A shooter game about surviving against a bunch of backwards religious zealots
>not comparable
>>
>>378099817
not FC4 thhough (aka FC3.5: what happened during the FC3 events elsewhere )
>>
>>378099912

After you mean
>>
>>378100002
sure
>>
File: vpol.png (580KB, 1577x707px) Image search: [Google]
vpol.png
580KB, 1577x707px
>>378099884
too late
>>
>>378100059
Is it too late to go to cripple chan?

Is it atleast fucking active?
>>
>>378099726
>waaah, this game's story is so cliche, why can't it be just like all the other ones
No, you're still wrong.
>>
Honestly they should just be Scientologists but Scientology's lawyers are just as scary as jihadists
>>
>>378097549
shill please
>>
Is there really enough room in that state's forest-countryside for the kind of warfare that goes on in a Farcry game to go unnoticed by the authorities?
>>
>>378100171
Nah these smaller cults are way scarier, have you seen the kind of shit that's transpired when these guys get out of hand?
>>
wild west guns are fucking boring
>>
File: fed-lands-map.png (504KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
fed-lands-map.png
504KB, 1200x900px
>>378100259
Kind of, but not really
>>
>>378100259
no
>>
>>378097880
>games with new concepts
>Far Cry 5
You're a special one, aren't you?
>>
File: greg-bloomberg.jpg (44KB, 639x425px) Image search: [Google]
greg-bloomberg.jpg
44KB, 639x425px
>Hope you like seeing the sights of our beautiful state of Montana
>>
>>378100171
that's what irks me about FC5, it could have been a ton of fun slaughtering cultists. But noooo, just because Scientology has a ton of money means they have to make the villains full on hillbillies.
Another thing, every reasonable person knows that white southerners aren't crazy cultist racists. But because they're always portrayed as evil in the media, people think the south is still somehow stuck in 1955.
>>
>>378100509
He's going to go fucking crazy when he realizes this is coming out.
>>
>>378100605
>BREAKING NEWS: Ubisoft dev studio full of broken bones and glasses after Congressman Gianforte crossed into Canada to give them traditional Montanan Greeting
>>
File: 1468538686233.png (681KB, 1080x806px) Image search: [Google]
1468538686233.png
681KB, 1080x806px
>>378100280
Nah, the larger ones are scarier.
They can commit big acts of terrorism that kill many people and people will still say that their followers are the victims.

>the only examples of Christian extremism most people can point to are things like OKC from like two decades ago or Charleston where one bumblefuck kills a couple of people
>Christians and piss-ant cults with 0 resources are the problem
>Islamic extremists killed hundred and hundreds of people last year with bombs, gun attacks and even just using big trucks, including an attack on a gay club
>people being racist is the cause of this
>>
>>378097423
>the hype
Why were you hyped for a post 2005 videogame?
>>
>>378100753
>Report: Yves Guillemot bodyslammed
>>
>>378100373

>tfw live in nevada

another reminder 90% of my state is uninhabitable desert wasteland
>>
>>378100373
>>378100459
It's one thing to have small wars going on in places as remote and lawless as a tropical island or Africa, but another for it to be going on in the American heartland
Will the game have a good excuse for why the National Guard doesn't show up after all the jeep-exploding alone
>>
>>378097423
>when the leaks said

found your problem
>>
>>378099905
>Let's see someone make a game about fighting off a super-religious jewish cult or muslims (not just generic rag-head terrorists but specifically radical ISLAMIC terrorist jihadists) or even purely SJWs and tell me how far that would get.
Look at the flag on the background of the box art. The cross is very very close to the symbol of Scientology and the blue of the flag is pretty damn close to the Scientology headquarters. The point of the setting is that it is a caricature of the many crazy cult communities in America, and this is a setting that can sell. If people are offended by this, then maybe they should step back and reflect on their life. Also you bring up "radical Islamic terrorist jihadists" not being in games when Al-Qaeda and the Taliban are mentioned in countless FPS's already. Yet again, super butthurt and defensive over something that you shouldn't be butthurt over. I am a white Catholic male, I see no issue with the game setting.
>>
>>378100505
what other games do you fight religious cult rednecks? id love to play them
>>
>>378101257
Outlast 2
>>
>>378101363
You can't be serious
>>
>>378101363
>fight
>>
>>378099905
>The "white masks" are just a generic global terrorist organization

They were ideologically communist.

>it was a shit level

Irrelevant.

>when did that happen

Elements of SA, 4, and 5. Pay attention.

>not the only antagonists

Irrelevant.
>>
>>378101617
>reddit spacing
Leave.
>>
>>378100859
we make up for it with 24 hour everything
>>
File: 1422212995847.jpg (15KB, 223x209px) Image search: [Google]
1422212995847.jpg
15KB, 223x209px
All of these anti far cry threads popping up all of a sudden this must be the work of an enemy STAND
>>
>>378101010
I expect the cult own the land the game is set on and your character will have a reason for not just jumping the fence and fucking off. If it does have Scientology elements to it they might pay off the authorities to ignore reports of gunshots and explosions in the distance or something. Who knows.
>>
>>378101801
>recognizing that he used reddit spacing
Leave.
>>
I dont give a shit what anyone says setting a far cry game in america is fucking retarded. No way in hell would the shit you pull in a far cry game happen without the feds or the army showing up. In the other games there was the excuse that the settings were either extremely remote or a warzone.

It just doesnt make any sense to me. How will they justify blowing up guard outposts? how will they justify outposts and bases in the first place? South African militia groups are more likely to have that sort of shit not ones in America.
>>
>>378100793
if scientology did any of the shit you said, it would be wiped off the face of the earth instantly. its a business on american soil, and if theres any hint of terrorism theyd be done for. the smaller cults can still have a huge amount of resourcesfrom brainwashing generations of people, but theyre small enough to stay off the radar of the federal and likely even local governments
>>
>>378101835
Theres a difference between ignoring gunshots and trying to ignore the sound of a far cry protagonist going about his day. Thats like trying to ignore the somme.
>>
>>378101971
I like how you say you can't turn a portion of america into a warzone when games like GTA exist.

On top of that, these games are alternate reality shit that don't actually take place in our world. Or do you think a 22 year old college student with no military training can murder dozens upon dozens of pirates with nothing more than guns and magic tattoos
>>
>>378100517
>implying these exact kind of religious cults dont exist in the south
>implying they could exist anywhere outside a rural area
>implying scientology is militant
>>
>>378102151
Games like GTA involve you being chased by the authorities and are nowhere near the type of carnage you pull off in far cry.The GTAV protags get close to it, but close only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades.
>>
>>378100517
>southerners
What does this have to do with Far Cry 5
>>
>>378102151
GTA doesn't leave you unmolested if you go to war on the streets, cops show up in great numbers and try their best to kill you
>>
>>378102321
>>378102296

who's to say that cops aren't going to roll up like reinforcements did in Far Cry 3 and 4?
>>
>>378102396
A) There were no cops in 3, only mercs and pirates
B) In Far Cry 4 they werent cops either, they were soldiers working for the regime you were fighting to overthrow
C) Only in the most paranoid of BLM fantasies are rich montana whateverthefucktheseassholesare capable of corrupting an entire police force and then going to fucking war without alerting the media, a whistleblower or the entire fucking federal government
D) You're a retard for trying to justify this
>>
>>378102003
>having this much blind, stupid faith in the feds

I remember being 12 years old. Good times.
>>
>>378102569
>Only in the most paranoid of BLM fantasies are rich montana whateverthefucktheseassholesare capable of corrupting an entire police force and then going to fucking war without alerting the media, a whistleblower or the entire fucking federal government
It's a videogame. It doesn't have to be realistic. Why don't you morons get this?
>>
>>378102569
>There were no cops in 3, only mercs and pirates

Where did I say there were cops in Far Cry 3 or 4
>>
>>378102627
Because there is only so much disbelief I can suspend and this has officially crossed that line. Noncombatants magically becoming rambo? Sure. It makes no sense but its a necessary part of this whole formula to work This? Just a bit too far.
>>
>>378102627
>its a video game

Quite the deduction there, Sherlock. I hope you didn't put off any of your cases to figure out that mystery.
>>
>>378097423
>>how much of a an actualy "far cry" is modern american countryside?
is it normal to live near a violent religious cult leader in america?
>>
>>378097423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEGp0Nehocg
>>
>>378102627
This premise goes well fucking beyond suspension of dis-belief, you utter fucking moron. There is no way any US authority would allow a Far Cry style conflict within the US. It's fucking retarded, and you're fucking retarded for even trying to justify this leftist masturbation.
>>
>>378102696
>This is a bit too far
Please don't ever play Wolfenstein
>>
>>378102569
>>378102696
And there's no way a person would go on a statewide murder spree then return home to their apartment, go to sleep, and wake up like nothing happened. But that's how it goes in GTA.

V I D E O
G A M E S
>>
>>378102619
scientology has been in the public eye far too much, they couldnt get away with terrorism and having the feds let it go without huge public backlash

>>378102569
if the sheriff is part of the cult, and the rest of the police force, and are payed well, the only whistleblowers are cult escapees, which they kill.
>>
>>378098179
>secluded

that's the biggest issue, it's fucking mainland America, someone would notice a redneck army living in the countryside
>>
>>378102829
>if the sheriff is part of the cult, and the rest of the police force, and are payed well, the only whistleblowers are cult escapees, which they kill.
A small town montana sheriff and his police department disappearing people isnt going to stay under the lid.
>>
what baffles me more is the fact that people actually look forward to playing these shitty copy pasted games every time
>>
>>378103045
Far cry makes for some beautiful worlds to explore and hunting is fun.

It's repetitive and very rehashy, but there's still some fun to be had.
>>
heres an interesting article about cults, which, while very different from a militant cult, still shows what kind of ridiculous shit people can be brainwashed to believe, and how far these people are willing to go for a cult

http://www.ranker.com/list/active-cults/mike-rothschild?var=2&utm_expid=16418821-300.nxxosUKPRc-jijaZcm5P8Q.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

more specifically related to the game, control of large territory, describing the fundamentalist mormons
"The group has anywhere from 6,000 to 10,000 members in rural Utah and Arizona, with the group having almost total control of two small, linked border towns in the two states. "

http://www.alternet.org/belief/fundamentalist-mormon-sect-blends-polygamy-child-rape-and-organized-crime

but go ahead and say
>waah lefties are making things up to hurt my fee fees and its working
>>
File: 1476141859100.png (611KB, 346x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476141859100.png
611KB, 346x960px
>>378101820
what would ubisoft's stand name be
>>
>>378103314
And have these cults been kidnapping people and writing sinner on their backs? Have they been stockpiling the kind of firepower that a far cry antagonist force needs? Have they been bribing the federal government to ensure that when it all kicks off they dont come and stop the miniature war occuring in the middle of their country?
>>
>>378103431
>kidnapping people
yes, also holding some against their will when trying to defect

>stockpiling firepower
yes, many do

>bribing federal government
dont have to, local police are in their pocket, theyre under federal radar

now there isnt an internal war in the us irl, but seriously stop being a fucking whiny cunt and suspend your desbelief SOMEWHERE. like goddamn you people seem to feel so victimized by this little bit of fiction that isnt aimed at you. its not about your average joe conservatives and it especially isnt about alt-right shitters. its aimed at actual cultists
>>
>>378103710
>implying I'm victimized
I literally do not give a shit about the religious white stuff beyond an eyeroll or two. You're right its about cultists not conservatives, and heavy handed religious imagery and all the potential ubisoft shit I can see on the horizon it doesnt affect me at all.

But I'm sorry I just cant get over the setting and telling me to suspend my disbelief isnt going to change that. Its fucking retarded.
>>
>>378103950
what if its an alternate universe where it makes more sense for reasons? what if america is really busy doing other shit right now?
>>
>>378097423
I'm just happy that I get to kill some ignorant alt-right rednecks.
>>
>>378104090
Even if America was at war with China they would stamp out the type of conflict portrayed in a far cry game pretty fucking quick.
The other games I was able to deal with it because you were either somewhere so remote nobody gave a shit, in an active warzone or in Africa...which is basically a warzone 24/7.
>>
>>378103950
>>378103950
and it doesnt matter if youre victimized, 90% of the people shitting on the game are, so that message is for them
>>
>>378104254
>type of conflict portrayed in a far cry game
how do you know the type of conflict portrayed in THIS far cry game?
>>
>>378104323
Because its a fucking far cry game made by modern ubisoft. We all know the formula
>find tower
>climb it
>reveal map
>Destroy everything with a pulse with extremely destructive weaponry
>repeat while the villain occasionally monologues
>>
>>378098423

Remember when christfag and conservitard were common insults?
>>
>>378100171
Ubisoft isn't afraid of going up against Scientology though, look at WatchDogs 2.
>>
>>378101801
>reddit spaceing

Wrong, newfuck
>>
>>378097423
Another reskin of far cry 3.
They didn't learn with far cry 4?
And yes, i agree the setting kills the immersion. This kind of stuff can't happen at all in modern america.
>>
>>378097423
Southern backwoods fuck here. I'm totally fine with a game bout killin' neo nazis, look at the stars on the flag. Them ain't stars son.
>>
At first I thought it was going to be a Jonestown sort of thing, is it confirmed America?
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.