[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nintendo Treehouse Live Stream >"Now, we want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>Nintendo Treehouse Live Stream
>"Now, we want to reveal one more preview for a new game coming holiday of 2017. Please enjoy."
>black screen
>Metroid jingle
>millions of people across the globe gasp and applaud
>fade in
>Metroid Prime: Federation Force 2

Are you hyped, /v/?
>>
>>378095902
Hype to keep the car running all night in the garage while I fall sleep in it with the window open.
>>
There are things they could do to make the premise good, but the first was just too mediocre and unfulfilling. And sold like shit. And made everyone angry.

They're not going back to that well. This isn't a Sticker Star scenario where people bought the game and were let down.
>>
>>378096639
fpbp

Did anyone even buy this game? It appeased no one
>>
File: 1448555435296.gif (965KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1448555435296.gif
965KB, 300x297px
>MS
-Ninja Gaiden Black remaster no fuck you sigmafags that doesnt count this is the real deal
-Scalebound back in production
-new Battletoads game
-Halo 3 Anniversary

>Sony
-Death Stranding
-God of War ditches the shitty DMC clone gameplay and goes full action RPG
-new exclusive soulsborne game by From
-Spider-Man

>Nintendo
-BING BING WAHOO #342561346
-Mario x Rabbids
-Federation Force 2
-Zelda DLC

Seriously, how does ANYONE still defend Nintendo these days?
>>
>>378095902
Even they aren't that stupid. How much did Federation Flop sell again?
>>
>>378097365

Can't spell Sony without NO

Can't spell Microsoft without ROT

Can't spell Nintendo without DO.

Clear winner.
>>
>>378097365
>God of War ditches the shitty DMC clone gameplay and goes full action RPG

I would unironically prefer the DMC ripoff gameplay to the slow, boring shit they showed in the trailer
>>
>>378098518
Reddit: the post
>>
>>378099071

4chan: the post
>>
You know, if it's on switch I'll probably be more willing to buy it because I wouldn't have to deal with controls on 3DS.
>>
>>378098519
Too bad nintendailure, the industry is moving on without you whether you like it or not. Bing bing wahoo!
>>
>>378097365
>>378100507
Why is it always Bing Bing Wahoo? That's Sonic the Hedgehog noises- Bing is the sound of Sonic hitting a bumper, and wahoo is what he shouts when you use Boost.
>>
>>378098518
You can spell NO, NOT, DON'T, and DONE with it tthough
>>
>>378098389
0.10m
>>
>>378100819
ebin mayme my friendo. I give 8/8 supboats.

Why do people actually hate video game companies so much that they resort to behaving like... this... anonymously on the internet?

It would be an interesting sociological/psychological study. I'd be willing to bet their parents didn't express an appropriate amount of love towards them.
>>
>>378097365
64, sunshine, galaxy, galaxy 2. This would be the fifth one though.
>>
It depends. If it ditches the chibi style and shit, and if its cheap, I'd be ok.
But only if its alongside an actual Metroid game. otherwise I'll shitpost.
>>
>>378099567
This is actually very accurate
>>
>>378100894
>100k

lol
>>
>>378095902
2? No, it'll be Federation Force Deluxe.
>>
File: 1465700397591.gif (3MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1465700397591.gif
3MB, 300x196px
>>378095902
>Metroid
>Millions
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.