[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cliche, unlikable characters >bottom of the barrel "humor",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Nitw.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nitw.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>cliche, unlikable characters
>bottom of the barrel "humor", really retarded at times
>mediocre story, the pacing in particular is awful
>boring
>as
>fuck
Remind me why people like this. The art style is nice, but everything else is sub-par.
>>
>>378093031

i want to fuck greg
>>
>>378093031
>The music
>Sub-par
Get a trip so I can filter you and your shit opinions
>>
>>378093781
>Gives a valid fact
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's a shit game about shit kids doing shit things. That's it.
>>
>>378093031
Some people just resonated with the characters' problems and small-talk, plus bonus points for ""cute animal designs"". I personally liked the sense of mystery under the little mundane tasks and wanted to see it through.

Still upset all that out-of-body gameplay that got promised didn't make it in (along with an actual ending), probably thanks to the lack of dev-power and the animator caring more about Marxist-propaganda.
>>
File: 1320117110083.png (39KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1320117110083.png
39KB, 125x125px
I don't think I ever hated a character or a person as much as I hated Mae
>>
>>378094131
Did I ever say otherwise? Doesn't change the fact that your opinions are garbage
>>
>>378094739
>Garbage game
>Thinks he has any say about opinions
Lay off the sugar anon
>>
>>378094131
>>gives a valid fact
you write like a complete retard
>>
>>378093031
only furries and literal commies like it.
>>
>>378095000
Sorry that non SJW opinions offend you anon, Reddit is where you should go to feel less offended :(
>>
Same reason people like Skyrim.
>>
>>378094709
same
>>
File: dt9.png (120KB, 351x285px) Image search: [Google]
dt9.png
120KB, 351x285px
>>378093031
>mfw i liked the game
>mfw it sold well
>mfw the fact it triggers the autists on /v/ so much made me enjoy it even more
>>
Why do people start conversations on topics they hate?
>>
i want to fuck bea
>>
>>378094709
>Bea is dealing with the shitty cards she's been dealt as best as she can
>Gregg and Angus want to move on with heir lives together
>Mae drops out of college because she's a whiny cunt
>Mae comes back home and is a whiny cunt to everyone
>Mae gives Bea shitty advice about how to "fix" her situation
>Mae enables Gregg's poor behavior
>Mae tries to force Bea to steal
>Mae yells at her Mom who is understandably pissed that they're massively in debt on their home because they mortgaged it to send Mae to college and her excuse for dropping out is because "she didn't feel like it was where she belonged"
>Mae doesn't get an ounce of the suffering she deserves
I feel you anon. I hate her even more because my sister is exactly the same way as her. Self-absorbed, makes shitty decisions, college-dropout, general family disappointment, etc.
>>
>>378095520
>i like this game
>me too this mechanic was cool
>yeah i agree
/thread
>>
>>378094709
she's literally a psycho
of course you should hate her
>>
>>378095719
except that's not how it goes
>>
>>378095648
And don't forget
>she fucking murdered someone because she went nuts after she finished playing a fucking VN
>and got off scott free
>>
>>378095648
>>Mae tries to force Bea to steal
I rage quitted here
Mae was such a shitty character she made me want to quit just because a minigame
Christ!
>>
File: S07eiN77.jpg (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
S07eiN77.jpg
24KB, 250x250px
>>378093031
>UGH
>SIGH
>TACOOOS
>>
>>378095239
never played this game. nice bait though, doesn't change the fact that you're retarded
>>
is this the new game where the characters keep on getting disconnected from what they actually are?
>>
>>378096920
WAFFLES UGH
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.