[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're seven years old >get this game for christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Super_Metroid_title.png (7KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Metroid_title.png
7KB, 256x224px
>tfw you're seven years old
>get this game for christmas
>excited af
>strict mom watches me play
>sees pixelated dead bodies on title screen
>takes it back to store the next day >gets tiny toon adventures
>mfw
>>
Where's your face?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>Other M was actually ballsy enough to show dead bodies and a subplot about murders
>Next game we Pirates inventing a growth ray XD

Shame that's the only good part about Other M. And we'll never get anything like it ever again
>>
>>378092643
If my grades were good my mom took me to work on weekends and I could play DOOM on her work PC
>>
>>378092643
Eh. I would say she did you a favor, but not Tiny Toons. I mean, Bomb Every Tile is ridiculous, but not that bad.

>your parents will never get you Mario Kart 64 when you asked for Super Mario 64
>your grandma will never give you Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge and a third-party pistol that isn't a battery-draining Super Scope

Feels fucking GREAT, man.
>>
>>378092643

Your mom is a pussy.
>>
File: SLUS-00594-B-ALL.jpg (4MB, 1767x1387px) Image search: [Google]
SLUS-00594-B-ALL.jpg
4MB, 1767x1387px
>Get this game and SOTN
>Been wanting to play for so long
>excited af
>dad sees the part where johnny sasaki is in his censored underwear knocked out
>dad looks at the back of the case and peels off the sticker covering the rating
>it says partial nudity
>dad takes it away and puts it in his car for 7 years while it almost melts
>mfw

At least SOTN was a 10/10 also.
>>
>>378092643
>Tiny Toon Adventures
She did the right thing. Better than this overrated shit.
>>
>Digimon World 1 was my favorite game as a kid for years, played it constantly cuz no internet and fuck all else to do other than endlessly replay shit as a kid
>Because of dial up and little kids at the time not being online, I didn't know about all the games that were out. Never knew if shit got sequels, or when they got sequels, or what they were like
>Heard rumors of a Digimon World 2 on the playground, never seen it, no way to look it up. Had to wait until someday when I'd happen to luck out and see it when mom was feeling generous
>A long, long time goes by. Possibly years before I get the game. Play it for the first time and it was fucking amazing. I captured a Gizamon, I had a tank, driving around and everything is so new and fresh
>Mom sees the game on sale the next day, and returns my copy so she can buy it back, cheaper, to save a few bucks
>She returns my game and never rebuys it. I don't see it again for like 15 years. Only played it for one day and remember it as being the greatest game of all time.

Now that I'm in an adult in the mid 2010s with emulation I finally played the game again. I had waited like two decades to play the fucking game. It's been a long time coming. Aaaaaaaand it's an old piece of shit that can't possibly impress an adult who has experienced modern games. What could have been a fantastic nostalgic experience and all time favorite for me is now just another shitty old game.
>>
>>378095384
Welp, the rating was there for a reason and your dad was being "responsible." Not enough parents these days do that and decide to blame the games instead of themselves for not paying attention.

You just had to deal with it and/or sneak the game back and play in private like the rest of us.
>>
File: hint.png (54KB, 1531x667px) Image search: [Google]
hint.png
54KB, 1531x667px
>Bomb Every Tile is ridiculous

You know the game gives you visual hints as to where bombable tiles are yeah? I mean it's a little subtle so you probably didn't notice

But your brain did
>>
>>378098540
That's a stretch
>>
>>378098540
Maybe if you want to save some backtracking later but mostly you just X-Ray visor anything mildly suspicious.

Was it this or fusion that marks items on your map?
>>
>>378099694

X-Ray Visor is late-game. You don't really need it unless you're going for 100% though, all the plot-critical breakable blocks are clearly marked.

Super marked items on your map, but Fusion marked when you collected them too.
>>
>>378099694
Zero Mission.
>>
File: hint2.png (131KB, 472x405px) Image search: [Google]
hint2.png
131KB, 472x405px
>>378099482

Is it?
>>
>>378100324

Yeah, it is.
In that room it's obvious you need to bomb something, because you just went through a door with some special decoration. So it's obvious there's something important this way.
>>
>>378092643
Tiny toon adventures was the shit tho
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.