[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i respect anyone who is PC "master race" but what pisses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_211.png (276KB, 676x400px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_211.png
276KB, 676x400px
i respect anyone who is PC "master race" but what pisses me off is those cancer fags that claim they are the best in the gaming community every chance they have what do you think about it /v/
>>
99% of the time it's a sonybro falseflagging to start shit
>>
>>378090924
unironic master race here, last sony console I brought was vita, dropped ps4 the moment they announced paid online, the free online gig on ps3 is just damage control after being btfo by 360 at launch, anyone who identifies with a brand need to be gassed
>>
>>378090730
>pic

How does it make you feel that one of the biggest memes in gaming right now was created by a joyless British autist?
>>
>>378090924
This dude got the right idea. It's always just a shitposter looking for (you)s. Any self respecting /v/irgin is on the side of video games, not some faceless comapany trying to jew your money.
>inb4 no /v/ has self respect
>>
they are the best.

unless you consider paying monthly fees and playing 30fps to be best, then you are a dumb peasant
>>
>>378090730
Some retard who plays nothing but TF2, CSGO, DOTA 2 and Overwatch is worth less than someone with a PS4 playing P5, Nier: Automata and Bloodborne by far. You are what you play, not where you play.
>>
>>378091702
hes joyless cause he created that meem
>>
>>378092797
compared to

>COD
>FIFA
>GTA

its still an upgrade, at least retards among PC users play actual competitive games that requires skill

and weeb shit is trash compared to western classics
>>
I think that its pretty fucking weird that anyone out of puberty can still manage to unironically care about fandom wars or how fanboys act to the point of being upset about it
>>
>>378090730
>i respect anyone who is PC "master race"
What a retard.
>>
>tfw grew up playing my dad's pc games and my brothers ps2/Xbox games
>I will never know that feel of having platform loyalty

Feels good to be perfectly honest senpai
>>
The console war in general is nothing more than a cancer on video games.
>>
>>378093028
>autistic pc drone misses the point, who would have guesssed, lol.
You are not "master race" just for owning a PC. It's about the games you play, not where you play them, you can own a good PC and still be nothing but a fucking pleb if all you play is TF2, or DOTA and shitpost in 4chan.
>>
>>378093028
"""""competitive"""""
>>
I don't give a shit.

>>378094727
one that has always been there and always will. Best get used to it m8
>>
>>378090924
There are zero sonyfags on /v/ except the irc shitposting crew, those threads are made by pcfags.
>>
File: 1492658852410.png (525KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492658852410.png
525KB, 1136x640px
>>378090730
Steam Drones are not master race.
It's people who actually know how to PC and get the most out of their games that are.
Discuss please.
>>
>>378094727
>>378095903
Console wars used to be fucking funny. Look at those really old forum posts of people bickering back and forth about N64 and Playstation that get passed around here, I know it was the shitposting of the day but that stuff is gold.

It stopped being so funny when Sony drones decided to take it too seriously and began rewriting the history of the industry to suit a narrative, while Nintendo drones act like their current business practices aren't abhorrent and PCfats are busy trying to convert everyone. Well, maybe that last one's always been that way.
>>
Tbqh with you, i think PC friends spend more time arguing platform wars and trash talking console plebs here than actually playing games. Just my observation, I could be wrong.
>>
every "fanbase" is cancer

t. ps1,ps2,ps3,psp,psvita,ps4,gamecube,wii,decent-but-outdated pc owner
>>
>>378093439
Same here, had a PC since 92 and later got a PS1 and PS2. 99.9% of the time I play PC games, but I still enjoy the Skate games on PS3.
>>
>>378096342
No it's just that we can play games and shitpost at the same time on our second monitors.
>>
>>378091702
Isnt he from Australia though? He obviously has the british accent but he talks allot about the gaming bans etc
>>
>>378093439
This I remeber playing PC and console when I was a kid.
>>
File: 1460549926721.png (326KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1460549926721.png
326KB, 1000x750px
Console
>put disc in
>play game

PC
>buy multiple parts that cost $1000 for a decent build
>have to manually put together all the components
>keyboard is uncomfortable and confusing since 95% of the buttons have no input on the game
>you have to replace all your parts every 1.5 years as the graphics cards become worse over time and run worse
>have to install a video game license rental service like Steam
>have to play $60 for recently released games but have no benefits as physical copy
>there are constant updates for games slowing down the chance of playing the game
>games constantly crash and run into compatibility problems
>Nvidia gimps their cards with Gameworks to make you buy their newer hardware
>try to play some indie games but most are uninspired rip offs of older SNES games I played
>try a early access to literally alpha test a game with barely any content and runs poorly
>can't let my friends borrow my games without jumping though huge obsoletes and even then we can't play each others games if the other is playing a different game at the time
>try to play older games from my childhood on N64 and PS2 emulators
>try to plug in my controller to use for more comfortablility but it requires multiple drivers and constantly rebind the controls every time I switch games
>download emulator for them but they take a while to get the right settings and even then the games run poorly and are missing textures and other graphical glitches
>try to play older PC I heard from others but the run into compatibility problems and constantly crashes when tried to play
>try to play a fun looking multiplayer game but the game is filled with hackers and childern and young teens constantly spouting memes
>try to play split screen with my friends but hardly any games supports split screen and is a hassle to set up
>start playing less and less and go on /v/ and shitpost more about games even ones I never even played

Fuck PC gaming, don't fall for it
>>
>>378097712
Console
>can't change settings to hit a desired framerate and/or resolution
PC
>can optimize my settings to acquire an obligatory 60fps+ and 1440p
>>
>>378097712
Your not even funny
https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/%3Ebuy%20multiple%20parts%20that%20cost%20%241000%20for%20a%20decent%20build/page/1/
>>
>>378097712
>Console
>put disc in
>play game

Somebody should tell Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo that.
>>
>>378090730
Console fags do it to lol.
>>
>>378097814
>MUH GRAHB PICS
>>
>>378098943
>says the boy who prefers graphics to framerate
>>
>>378098943
Framerate isn't graphics.
It's gameplay. You want at least 60fps if you're playing anything that isn't a movie.
Not like PS4 has anything like that, but the point stands.
>>
>>378090730
>spending over $2k on a "gaming" pc
>it has no games
>>
>>378099007
>>378099112
>Spergs about a visual element
>"IDS NOD GRABIX IT FRAIM REY TAH"
>>
>>378099407
>All the games that matter
>No games

S'cuse me?
>>
>>378099440
Framerate is tied to the rate of actions you can imput and is often tied to the behavior and timing of events in games
Regardless of it's visual component playing a game in 30fps is infinitely inferior to playing it in 60fps since the game will only have half it's potential actions to preform in any given timeframe. You may not notice if you're a pleb, but when your controls are unresponsive because you were going to fast for your shitheap of a console you should know that it would never have happened if you played on PC.
>>
>>378090730
This nibba gets it
>>
>>378090730
I find the true irony is that Yahtzee coined PC Master Race in an effort to mock the elitist nature of PC Gamers. But since PC gamers are the most dense people alive they thought he was being serious.
>>
No a related note, is gtx 1050 ti any good? I wanna build a budgety build, not gonna be memed into going the 1k$ this time
>>
>>378097712
>Console
>>put disc in
>>play game

Yeah. It doesn't work that way anymore. Now it's more like this.

>Put disc in
>"HEY YOU HAVEN'T TURNED THE CONSOLE ON IN THREE DAYS NOW YOU NEED TO UPDATE IF YOU WANT TO ACCESS THE INTERNET SO UPDATE FAGGOT"
>System update.
>System restart.
>Play game.
>"INSTALLING GAME PLEASE WAIT."
>Wait
>"HARD DRIVE FULL BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING SHITTY HARD DRIVE WITH ONLY 500GB OF SPACE. BUY A NEW HARD DRIVE OR UNINSTALL SOME SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WHY ARE YOU USING THE DEFAULT HARD DRIVE OH SORRY WE WENT OUT OF OUR WAY TO COCKBLOCK YOU AS HARD AS WE COULD IN THAT REGARD GET FUCKED CUNTS"
>Uninstall another game so you can play new game.
>"INSTALLING GAME PLEASE WAIT"
>Wait
>Wait
>Wait
>Launch game.
>"DAY ONE GAME UPDATE DETECTED. UPDATE NOW OR YOU WILL BE BENT FROM OUR WEBZONES."
>Update game.
>Launch game.
>"CHECKING FOR DLC"
>"DLC FOUND"
>"WOULD YOU LIKE US TO TAKE YOU TO THE <AAA video game title> PAGE ON THE PLAYSTATION STORE/XBOX MARKETPLACE/WHATEVER NINTENDO CALLS THEIR SHIT?"
>>
>>378090730
"PC Master Race" stopped existing after 2007 when all PC games started using the same design philosophy of console shit anyway.
>>
>>378090730
it's a joke to piss you off don't fall for it only 12 years olds use it unironically
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.