[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coldsteel in sonic forces confirmed youtube.com/watch?v=qBH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: sonic goo 2.png (220KB, 371x348px) Image search: [Google]
sonic goo 2.png
220KB, 371x348px
Coldsteel in sonic forces confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=qBH86bRHPPU
13:57
>>
>>378085902
all i see are two big nosed virgins
>>
>>378086340
they seem like the kind of guys that will start talking to you about this kind of stuff when you're out around normal people

like in jiujitsu class and my friend came along and started theorizing on how the tournament of power is going to go in dragonball super

and its like...man, this room is mostly made of cops in their mid 30s, at least try to act like you're not 10 years old
>>
anything about sonichu?
>>
>>378086996

>at least try to act like you're not 10 years old

Are you serious? You should be ashamed of being a total faggot, you are so insecure it's pathetic.
>>
>>378086996
>This fucking insecure

Do you think those cops are going to shove you away just because they heard you talking about something you enjoy with a friend? If they show some bants then take it instead of being a pussy about the assumed results you think will happen.
>>
>>378086996
don't let the permavirgin sonicfags change your point of view anon. you never reveal your power level in public, which is something these autists would know if they went outside at all.
>>
>>378091143
Fucking this

I'm a goddamn med student but at home behind closed doors I consume more anime than probably the weebest weeb and fap to loli, I even work out so you'd never even know from looking at me

NEVER reveal your powerlevels
>>
>>378088980
It'll be paid DLC.
And there's nothing CWC can do about it because he never trademarked or copyrighted SOnichu
>>
>>378086340
>all i see are two (((big nosed))) virgins
>>
File: I never knew this game exist.jpg (148KB, 256x360px) Image search: [Google]
I never knew this game exist.jpg
148KB, 256x360px
So I assume they're running out of idea?
>>
>>378091143
Obviously you wouldn't discuss stupid shit like MLP or anime revolving around girls out in public but shit like DBZ?

Nobody cares nearly as much as you think they do. It's more about how you convey yourself with that material rather than the action of talking about it.
>>
>>378091143
It depends on how autistic the subject is
If it's an entry level anime series like Dragonball or Gundam or whatever, then there isn't much wrong with it. It's likely the other normalfags in the room have seen it as well.
If it's a genuinely autistic thing like Sonic or Harem anime #4850, then yeah, that should be kept behind closed doors.
>>
But how about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA-4B2d4L18
>>
File: CWC-rage.png (184KB, 269x544px) Image search: [Google]
CWC-rage.png
184KB, 269x544px
>he doesn't main Sonichu
>>
>>378091790

They obviously don't understand how to behave in public, or in private, or anywhere, they are the kind of people that are always awkward, raise their voice and try to make it sound deeper.
>>
>>378091929
What was his response anyways? We all know for sure he will create all this OC for that game
>>
>>378091974
And yet they're running PR for the entire Sonic the Hedgehog brand. Something doesn't add up here.
>>
>>378092216

These two?

>>378091143
>>378091303

Huh?
>>
>>378092272
The guys in the video?
>>
I don't like this new memey Sonic
>>
>>378094132
would you rather they continued failing at making a good unironic narratives?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.