[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not enjoying this so far. Not only does it have a ridiculous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I'm not enjoying this so far.
Not only does it have a ridiculous amount of input lag built into the game on PS4 that makes it a pain to control, but I've just gotten to the choice of taking the Outsider's mark.
So basically, I either choose to gimp myself for a more complete stealth experience, or I give myself the teleport button that ruined the first game but also have access to interesting powers that will give the game more depth.
It's a hard choice, and one that makes it seem like I'll be making the game worse either way.
What do you guys recommend?
>>
File: Dishonored Stylish 1.webm (3MB, 640x342px) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored Stylish 1.webm
3MB, 640x342px
Don't get spotted, don't sound any alarms, don't fight. Use non-lethal methods and sneak through the game
>>
>>378086096
I know how to play a stealth game.
I'm just wondering if having powers makes for a better game than not having them. I really hate the concept of the blink power, being able to teleport is the most retarded thing you could put in a stealth game.
>>
>>378086234
Then don't use it? Play as Emily and use her powers.
>>
>>378086692
Oh, does Emily have a different set of powers?
I might restart as her then. I only picked Corvo because I found her voice actress irritating in the tutorial.
>>
>>378086818
All her abilities are different. She has a "blink" alternative but you are still visible while using it and it can grab enemies.
Once you get to NG+, you can use both Corvo and Emily's powers which is too op
>>
>>378086972
>you are still visible while using it
That sounds a lot better. Thanks for the information.
>>
>>378085729
I found Dishonored 2 to be a little more challenging than the first. Guards are more observant and you don't get health potions given to you like candy, so stealth feels like more of a necessity.

Also if you play as Emily, you can't teleport. You get this magic grappling hook thing that has better range, but isn't as stealthy.
>>
File: Clockwork Mansion.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork Mansion.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>378087184
No problem, it is one of the best games from last year. I hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>378087412
They rebooted Tecmo's Deception?
>>
>>378087378
>>378086972
>>378086818
There's a bone charm that makes her invisible while using far reach essentially making it the same as blink.

I got it early and can't help but use it even though it feels cheap.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.