[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we please leave the whole console war thing behind just for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1433381096510.jpg (169KB, 902x698px) Image search: [Google]
1433381096510.jpg
169KB, 902x698px
Can we please leave the whole console war thing behind just for once? I want to go at least one year without the entire thread devolving into the twelve year old level fights about which company is better and which one is winning as if there was some kind of contest that didn't exist solely in the minds of people looking to fight about something on the internet.
>>
>>378085568
Yes
>>
>>378085568
No
>>
>>378085568
I understand your pain anon. I like video games, I assume most people here like video games. I don't care which box you play your games on, it really doesn't matter. I wan't to talk about the games, not the game box.
>>
>>378085568
maybe
>>
>>378085801
Found the vagina.
>>
>>378085568
I don't know
>>
>>378085852
So you looked down then?
>>
File: 1427072980021.jpg (429KB, 592x584px) Image search: [Google]
1427072980021.jpg
429KB, 592x584px
>>378085568
Console war shit is 80% ironic and 20% shittalking to get a reaction.
I can guarantee you that nobody but the most autistic is doing it seriously.

Now how about you start posting about vidya you actually like instead of making meta threads.
>>
No. It's necessary for all console-making parties to give the impression that there's some kind of bloodthirsty competition between eachother, as it's impossible for them to outdo their competition by providing value to the customer (as it is for literally any console released in an age where computer hardware is so developed and mature)
The only way the market can continue as it is now is for them to non-literally "co-operate" in an oligopoly, as none of them would get away with something like an internet connection tax if they were a legit monopoly
>>
>>378085848
I dont know
>>
>Parents were divorced
>On my mom's side we had NES and DOS
>On my dad's side we had NES, a Genesis, and a fucking Turbografix of all fucking things
>Eventually got a SNES at my dad's
>Didn't upgrade until the N64 at my mom's
>Dad also got us a PS1 and PS2
>Only reason we got a PS2 at my mom's was for DVDs so I couldn't even fucking play it
>Also got various game boys over the years - the brick, a teal color at my mom's and see through purple at my dad's, an advance, etc
>Bought a Gamecube with my first job
>Been buying my own consoles ever since
>Play everything and don't give a fuck
>Living room is currently PS3, PS4, a Wii U, a Switch, and my PC

Only thing I don't like is the Xbox, and I genuinely fucking forget the Xbox One exists and I use the fucking controller on my PC.
>>
>>378086131
>Console war shit is 80% ironic and 20% shittalking to get a reaction.
>I can guarantee you that nobody but the most autistic is doing it seriously.
You know I really wish I could believe that.
>>
>>378086238
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>378086324
Reply hazy try again.
>>
>>378085801
>I assume most people here like video games
HAHA YOU THOUGHT WRONG FAGGOT!
>>
>>378087107
>>
>>378085568
It will never end OP.

Honestly, it was a LOT worse in the past. trust me, it's nothing more than echoes of what it used to be.
>>
File: 1d4chan.org.png (2KB, 213x132px) Image search: [Google]
1d4chan.org.png
2KB, 213x132px
>>378085568
This is /v/. No one knows how to self-moderate, and console war posts are prime bait.
>>
no way fag
>>
Most Shitposters are children or 3rd worlders. Disabling phone posting and enabling bans on shit countries like canada would fix a lot of problems. Hirogook doesn't care though, he hasn't done shit for this board and he never will.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.