[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Disgaea 5 is pretty fucking great on Switch. What other console

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1493354514124.png (111KB, 563x646px) Image search: [Google]
1493354514124.png
111KB, 563x646px
So Disgaea 5 is pretty fucking great on Switch. What other console JRPGs would you like to see on Switch?
>>
Does FFVI count? I'd like them to put that in the eshop.
>>
I played Trails of Cold Steel and Trails of Cold Steel II on Vita, I'm getting the 3rd one on PS4 (already have the nip release pre-ordered) but I'd definitely appreciate a Switch version.
>>
>>378085378
>Nintendo
>3rd party support
TOP ZOZZLE
>>
>>378085378
Personally would like to see the Persona/SMT games on there but the series seems to be married with Sony for some odd reason.
>>
>>378086395
Well maybe not persona but I don't think older SMT games are out of the question since the newer ones have been on Nintendo systems.
>>
>>378085378
jesus christ that is one thick pupper
>>
>>378086395
>Persona
Never.
Ever.
>>
Only ports of old ones because I don't want to have to struggle through something actually demanding on a tegra X1.
>>
I would like a port of phantom brave.
>>
>>378085378
whats the appeal of disgaea?
i've heard people say the characters and story but it looks like you spend most of your time grinding anyway compared to enjoying the story and characters. and how can you enjoy the characters when most of them are useless for post game min maxing?
>>
>>378085378
Fantasy Life 2 motherfuckers
>>
>>378088415
This

Fantasy Life 1 was comfy as fuck. Just make the jobs more interesting than just being the same mini game and it will be great.
>>
File: 1495720616909.jpg (4KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1495720616909.jpg
4KB, 165x115px
>>378085378
>>
It's a handheld series but I really want Bravely Third
>>
>>378088346
The combat is ridiculously fun compared to something like Fire Emblem, there's so much you can do.

>people can't enjoy characters if they aren't optimal for gameplay
>>
>>378088583
Yep, it was the ultimate comfy jrpg,It would be great if they add farming and all that harvest moon shit and make it easier to change lives or make it so you can use abilities from other lives that you have mastered
>>
>>378088346
Disgaea's appeal is it's freedom and willingness to let you cheat the system if that's how you wanna play. I personally enjoy it because I can think of bullshit tactics that involve using 3 or more character's abilities and having them coordinate for a single attack that does a shitload of damage.
>> but it looks like you spend most of your time grinding anyway compared to enjoying the story and characters
You enjoy the story, which goes for about 40-50 hours and THEN do the postgame grind, by that point the characters have already left their impression on you, plus you can still talk to them in base, and they have their special attacks as well as general personalities for you to stay attached to long after you finished the story. The game itself oozes personality as well, especially in NPC interactions and easter eggs, the devs knew you'd be playing for a while, so they make the whole ride fun.
>>and how can you enjoy the characters when most of them are useless for post game min maxing?
Any character can be minmaxed and be good, there are some characters who are just the very best, but it's not as if you can't use a weaker unit and have fun with them. This isn't FE where even if you love a unit with your heart and soul, they wind up in the trash bin because if shit growths. If this was PvP, maybe you'd have a point, but it's PvE, so just use what you like.
>>
>>378088415
I got bored of the first one but I'd potentially be interested in a second one. I'm sure they could do some things to make it more interesting.
>>
>>378085378
Monster Hunter
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.