[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to describe Mario's personality what would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: mariorender.png (222KB, 191x296px) Image search: [Google]
mariorender.png
222KB, 191x296px
If you were to describe Mario's personality what would you say it is? I like the RPG's portrayal of him. He's incredibly strong and knows it, making him a bit arrogant, he'll jump into battles without really thinking about it. This makes him bounce off well with Luigi, who's more cautious, to the point of being cowardly.
>>
I'd say courageous but he never expresses (or powers through) any meaningful amount of fear or reluctance

Uh...He's jolly?
>>
He clearly has some kind of developmental problem due to his extremely limited vocabulary.
>>
A nigger
>>
>>378073809
Nah, he's just italian
>>
>>378073583
He's pretty handsome
>>
>>378073583
he's a mascot, he doesn't have one
>>
>>378073583
He makes me think of Tolkien's Tom Bombadil. He just goes on his merry way, natural law be damned. They both have cuties well beyond their standards too.
>>
>>378073583
>Describe Mario's personality

What fucking personality, he has next to zero spoken lines outside of that one he had in Luigi's mansion.
>>
>>378073583
From what part of Italy Mario came from?
>>
Barring moments of extreme distress (due to obviously traumatic things like falling into lava or fucking drowning) he always seems to be having a good time.
>>
File: seatbelts.png (334KB, 430x557px) Image search: [Google]
seatbelts.png
334KB, 430x557px
>>378073583
>If you were to describe Mario's personality what would you say it is?
Nothing, because that's what it is meant to be.
He's brave and he loves his brother and pasta. That is as far as his character goes.
>>
>>378074320
>A character can only have personality if he speaks
>>
>>378074384
Brooklyn
>>
Conservative but open minded individual
>>
>>378074410
We also know he wants to shove his fat italian cock right up princess peach.
>>
File: c.jpg (38KB, 629x435px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
38KB, 629x435px
Which personality for Luigi is the best? I like his cartoon personality.
>>
>>378074673
Cartoon Luigi is my favorite, with his personality in Paper and M&L as my second.
>>
Knowing you are strong does not make you arrogant. That's the dumbest shit I've ever read.
>>
>>378075109
Should have worded that better. Knowing your strong doesn't make you arrogant, but it can lead to that. Potentially making you believe our stronger than you really are.
>>
File: 1493106478814.jpg (204KB, 1544x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1493106478814.jpg
204KB, 1544x1031px
>>378073809
spbp
>>
He's very curious, always with an eye for something new and weird, and he loves helping people.
Also this doesn't count as characterization per se, but I loved how he gave a worried little jump at the beginning of every 3DW world, just a little touch of emotion that made him look very cute.
>>
>>378074673
Dream Team Luigi of course, is that even a question?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.