[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://nintendoeverything.com/games top-switch-sales-exceedi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 16

http://nintendoeverything.com/gamestop-switch-sales-exceeding-wii-sales-in-same-timeframe-strong-first-quarter-results-helped-by-switch-launch/

>After first two months, Switch sales are exceeding Wii sales by 10%

>Gamestop first Quarter sales described as “particularly strong” thanks in part to the success of the Nintendo Switch

http://nintendoeverything.com/switch-provides-a-boost-to-best-buy-target/

>Switch has managed to boost Best Buy’s sales. According to a Bloomberg report, demand for the console “helped the retailer post a surprise sales gain” in Q1.

>Target said last week that its electronics sales “leapt forward” thanks to the console.

Where were you when Nintendo saved brick and mortar?

This situation is gonna be lit up even more when Mario comes out during the holidays.
>>
Turns out Japan absolutely loves powerful handhelds that also have nintendo games.

Who knew.
>>
>>378069169
I'm not sure why anyone is fucking shocked about this.

They released something with no motion controls with a Zelda on launch.
>>
>>378069169
http://archive.is/tpP0a
http://archive.is/4wrw9
>>
>>378069290
>gamestop

Sorry Im retarded.
If this is america I have no idea why its selling so much
>>
I'm glad it's selling well only for the fact that they'll support it better.

I want to get one in the coming months and E3 will be make or break

Mohun when.
>>
File: 1488596672394.jpg (58KB, 784x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488596672394.jpg
58KB, 784x960px
>>378069169
No...NO...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 6e3.jpg (99KB, 979x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6e3.jpg
99KB, 979x1200px
>>378069169
THA-THAT DOSEN'T MEAN ANYTHING
SWITCH WILL FAIL I SAY FAAAAAIL!!!11one
>>
>selling 10% more than the Wii despite being released in March with a handful of games

Goes to show what good marketing can do to sell a product to be honest.

The moment they revealed the Switch, it felt like people could understand what it was.
>>
>>378069169
but /v/ told me that nintendo was done for and that the switch was going to be a flop like the wii u.
what did you guys mean by that?
>>
>>378069169
Christ I thought we were done with these threads. You people need your own containment board
>>
>>378069591
Just like when Nintendo were done for with the Wii, Wii U

Or sony was done with the PS3/4

Or MS was done with the oxbox, 360 or xbone?

Console warring faggots will just grasp onto anything to say a company is failing.
>>
>>378069402
Zelda and Mario Kart. Plus, Nintendo is huge in America so it's no surprise, really.
>>
Pretty impressive when it only has one game.
>>
>>378069370
>something with no motion controls
Anon, I...
>>
Who idort here?
>>
>>378069402
It's not. These articles are fake news
>>
>>378069806
PC + Switch, might get a Scorpio desu.
>>
>>378069290
Well it's better than PS Vita, because its close to power of the previous generation (and the current one when docked), this makes way easier to develop games for it as well. Thanks to that the early dev adoption will be much more easier, it needs much less budget than in PS Vita development (and many more things that dev may like).
>>
>>378070043
>it needs much less budget than in PS Vita development

How so?
>>
>>378069169
>Around 5.4 million console units have been sold between it’s launch in March and now
Maybe I'm retarded, but I can't find this piece of information nintendoeverything cites in the sources they provided, and why would Game Stop know the total sales of the system anyway?
>>
Its been pretty fun to own too with these testfires

Who ARMS here
>>
>>378069591
You got to learn much anon, you will eventually see what is a truth and what is the lie in /v/. The Switch flop was obviously lie. Imagine how much Switch gives even with all these bad things. Imagine how many franchises Nintendo has and third-party support. When they will show Pokemon and Monster Hunter, people will cry of joy. And the cherry on the tip gonna be From Software announcing... Well, you gonna see.
>>
File: 1486517144375.png (220KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486517144375.png
220KB, 1500x500px
>>378069169
FAKE NEWS!!!!
Nintendo is dead, people will swarm to the PSP3 when it gets launched
>Monster hunter 5 is a Sony exclusive on ps4 and PSP3
>Best selling system ever
>No one buys switch and 3ds anymore
>Nintendo stocks plummets
>Nintendo goes bankrupt
>Sony buys Nintendo
This is the best fucking timeline
>>
It's fake publicity, artificial demand, paid shills, no games.

That about covers it right?
>>
>>378070143
cheap dev kit and cheap development engines (unity and unreal)
>>
>>378071154
This!
Also don't forget that Nintendo manipulates the Nintendo stock
>>
>>378071183
I wonder if we will see a boom of niche nip games announced soon, maybe at tgs?
>>
It's a young system, so this doesn't say very much about its future
>>
File: 1449512513363.png (228KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449512513363.png
228KB, 450x450px
FAKE NEWSS!!!!!
>>
>>378071629
Agreed, but early momentum is vital for securing mid- and long-term success of a system, so this is encouraging for Nintendo.
>>
>>378069169
I GATTA KNOW

WAT DAZ NUGAF SAY ABOUT DIZ
>>
It's the end. Now they'll have to cut the price and bundle it with 10 amiibos to survive.
third party hell here we gooo
>>
>>378071034
you're doing a really good job at convincing everyone you have absolute no life, being in every single Switch thread
>>
>capcom supporting this console in the future literally rests on the performance of an overpriced remake of a 20 year old game
>>
>>378072273
That was clickbait. They just said they'll study how to support the Switch while looking at the performance of USFII.
>>
>game journalists pros group manipulating gaming market
oh yes, only good will come of our entire industry becoming corrupt
>>
>>378069169
No... NO
I URGE YOU TO DELETE THIS POST OP PLEASE IT REALLY DOESN'T FIT MY NARRATIVE
>>
Initial demand isn't a good indicator for long term success. The Wii also sold worse initially than the Gamecube, by comparison. And the DS sold worse than the GBA.

Launch numbers are always supply constrained and the Switch is no different. In fact, they only shipped 280k Switches in April to the US, to contrast with the 906k they shipped in March, a 70% drop. Why the low supply? Everyone who claims artificial shortage is a meme sure looks stupid, at the least.
>>
>>378072519
>why the low supply
gee, let me think
it's almost as if... they made a lot of them for launch, all were sold and now they can only sell as many as they can make in a month?
>>
>>378072593
Foxconn has reported that they can make 50k a day though, and that's inline with Nintendo's 16 million for the year. Combined with the fact that 280k is their single largest figure (Japan and ROW are lower), where are all the other units? There's nearly half a million units unaccounted for.
>>
>>378072593
There's also the whole takes time to increase production and to ship them across the ocean at a reasonable cost.
>>
>>378072736
Doesn't take time to increase production as this is a contingency that they were planning for. And it certainly doesn't take long to ship from China to Japan, even by sea.

This is artificial shortages. They're fucking known for this. I don't know where all the deniers are coming from when they have a 30+ year history of being notorious for doing this. You just look really fucking stupid.
>>
>>378072981
The shortage on purpose meme is fucking stupid
>>
>>378069591
>>378070883
Nintendo can turn a profit for the next 10 years but anyone who's head isn't rammed up reggie filemes ass knows Nintendo is dead. Nintendo now panders to children, non gamers, woman and reddit numales who are more obsessed with the concept of having nostalgia for Nintendo games(when they were ironically good) than actually having it which would allow them to realize how casual, shallow, simplistic, over priced and dumbed down Nintendos software output has become.

You seem more interested in whatever can help drives sales towards Nintendo because as long as Nintendo is gaining normie bucks they somehow win, right? What the fuck are you even as a consumer? I mean Pokemon? Did even you play sun and moon and experience just how badly it was focus tested and built cater to non gamers and 3 year olds? The same shit is happening with Sony franchises like God Of War but at least on Sony consoles you actually real third party support and real fucking games that last for 60+ hours that offset the disgusting focus tested non-games that cater to reddit numales.

I just don't get the love for Nintendo in this day and age, they just gouge the living fuck your wallet with incredibly over priced software and hardware/periherals and it's become beyond obvious to me that Nintendo customers are interested in games as much as they are interested in owning something with Nintendo written on it. I honestly think more than half of Nintendos modern fanbase don't actually like video games at all and are just a cult of dedicated materialistic drones brainwashed by marketing and le old Nintendo nostalgia reddit meme's.
>>
>>378072713
Rationing the units so that they'll have enough to meet demand after Splatoon launches.

>>378072981
>I don't know where all the deniers are coming from
When they wiped out all their profits so that they could ship extra units by air to keep up with demand.
>>
>>378069804
You know, its actually good that anon doesn't know. Just like buttons on a normal controller good motion controls are invisible and naturally intuitive.
>>
>>378072981
>doesn't take time to increase production
Because it's such a smart idea to have an entire production line not doing shit just in case things work out way better than you expected.
Also, Japan's main sales are going to come with Splatoon 2, so it makes sense to build up stock for that.
>>
>>378073304
Nice pasta
Also funny you complain about nintendo when phone games exists and are nothing but cancer that is really killing games, maybe you should complain about that instead
>>
>>378071613
it depends on nintendo
they seem to be very selective of which games get into the store

The switch has potential to be the ultimate indie console
>>
>>378073336
>When they wiped out all their profits so that they could ship extra units by air to keep up with demand.
Clearly a false-flag operation by Nintendo to make it look like they aren't producing artificial shortages.
>>
>>378073457
Nothing about my post is about what is or is video game cancer that may or may not be killing games but I agree, phone games are cancer and dose irreparable damage to the industry. Nintendo however has one foot in the door, consoles are the last real bastion of core gaming that actively fights against mobile gaming and Nintendo has kind of given up there and opted to chase easier bucks. I just hope Nintendo acts as a gateway for casual gamers to core games as they were for me.
>>
>>378073714
Making a new IP like ARMS and investing a ton in it in the form of marketing is "chase easier bucks"?
>>
>>378073714
Most AAA games are also cancer. The best form of gaming is the mid-range one that lets developers not drown if they can't afford billions in marketing and get tons of sales. The Switch seems like it will be a good place for them to develop on.
>>
>>378069169

The Switch was actually a fucking brilliant idea on Nintendo's part.

>sell grossly underpowered hardware for the better part of a decade, establishing in the public's mind that your company "doesn't care about graphics"

>essentially establish a console cycle that is about a half-generation behind the main competition

>wait for mobile hardware to progress to the point at which you can make a leap forward in graphics/processing power from your last system within a handheld form factor

>release a system which feels "next gen" because it is more advanced than your previous console release but is entirely portable, and be able to make it your flagship system for which AAA exclusive titles will be developed

That's something that Sony and Microsoft are never going to be able to do because they're all about releasing cutting-edge hardware that simply cannot be replicated in a mobile hardware application. If either company releases a handheld device, it will only be as a "secondary" device i.e. PSP/PSVita; it will never be the flagship device.

Huge props to Nintendo for pulling this off, because the Switch is going to be their saviour.
>>
>>378073803
wii boxing Switch edition doesn't make it any less apparant to me that Nintendo is chasing after the casual audience is moving away from core games. FE Echos is good though which is why I said they have one foot out the door and one inside

>>378074115
I agree that most AAA games are cancer but Nintendo as a platform for third party games is a double edged sword in many ways
>>
>>378074156
They simply applied their all time handheld strategy to consoles.
>>
>>378074115
>The best form of gaming is the mid-range one that lets developers not drown if they can't afford billions in marketing and get tons of sales.
Too bad Sony and Microsoft killed that form of gaming eh?
Good job refusing Platinum for Bayo 2.
>>
Honestly, the Switch seems to be the Wii U all over again, but better advertised and without any obvious retard moves like a tablet attached to a home console. As it turns out, the advertising did make all the difference.
>>
>>378074214
>wii boxing Switch edition

Ok so you are just an idiot, got it.
Nintendo has always chased the casual audience, thing is mr "mature gamer" that has never mattered.
Are games like Mario 3, zelda oot etc casual? You bet your ass they are and they are also some of the best games ever

Who the hell cares about some made up thing like the "maturity" of a videogame?
Grow the fuck up
>>
File: 1428429569624.gif (475KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1428429569624.gif
475KB, 540x540px
im waiting for anime games and cfw
>>
>>378073304
>Dedicated CoD and FIFA machine

Wow awesome third party support you got there m8
>>
>>378074409
>Who the hell cares about some made up thing like the "maturity" of a videogame?
The hardcore gamer the current gaming media caters to.
It's funny how nobody cares about kid's films being immature but a lot of people care about video games being mature.
>>
>>378074219
Yes, exactly. And it's going to pay dividends for them.
>>
>>378074156
>My Headcanon: The Post
>>
>>378074214
>I agree that most AAA games are cancer but Nintendo as a platform for third party games is a double edged sword in many ways
Indies and many mid-range handheld franchises (like Capcom's and Atlus') have done pretty well on Nintendo systems. Yeah, the general audience is tough, but it's not any more tough than that of PS4 and Xbone, where almost all the big sellers are dudebro and sports games.

I don't have an easy answer as to where mid-range gaming could thrive again, we're not in the PS2 days anymore unfortunately. I just think the Switch is a better option than more powerful home consoles.
>>
>>378071613
There's already too much japshit. These fucking spinoff touhou games its getting look terrible.
>>
File: roachsony.png (113KB, 317x402px) Image search: [Google]
roachsony.png
113KB, 317x402px
NO
no

guys

it's not fair !
>>
File: iucundus.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iucundus.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
But will it have Dragon's Dogma?
>>
>>378071613
Those usually take a while to move to new systems. But once the Vita is dead, there won't be any other place for them to go.
>>
>>378074409
>Nintendo has always chased the casual audience

This is how I know you are a fucking lying numale redditor who probably jumped on the Nintendo bandwagon during this gen. The SNES, NES, Gamecube exist retard. The heritage and of those systems are the reasons why I actually actually gave a shit about Nintendo 2 years ago.

>Are games like Mario 3, zelda oot etc casual?
Nope and not for the time in which they were released either. It seems being ''mature'' is your trigger word due to some psychological defence system you running have against core games. Nintendo had the chance to evolve their franchises with the wiiU but instead opted to double down on the casual audience as their new main target demographic and the result was color splash, star fox, 3d world and testing core gamers as not the main consumer of their products anymore but a quota they can meet by licening random third party games like bayo, devils turd and fatal frame and it doesn't work.

Your bias in favor of Nintendo has allowed you to create a automatic defense mechanism for casual games as an extension of your brand loyalty to Nintendo using concepts of maturity and age as tools of deflection and that is terrible. It's one thing being a casual gamer via ignorance but it's another to want to be one due to brainwashing and brand loyalty. Real casual gamers don't play core games because they think they won't like them, fake casuals like you don't play them because you don't want to like them and to me, trying to revision Nintendos history and acting like this is a bigger problem than real casuals
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 800x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 800x478px
>>378071034
Is this your plan?
>>
>>378074321

This is how I feel. I honestly just don't see any appeal in the entire thing and never did. When I first saw the announcement for the Switch, I thought "here we go again" and I was so disappointed for Nintendo continuing with this less-power-more-quality meme that's stopped dead in its tracks as soon as you look at what other consoles offer for the same price and 10x as often/varied.

Also, the "graphics don't matter" crowd forget 1 important thing - they're paying the same price for those shit graphics that I'm paying for cutting edge graphics. The development costs are radically different, but those savings aren't passed onto the consumer. Just because you don't NEED great graphics, doesn't mean you don't deserve them. Stop being fucking doormats and don't let these companies take money from you that they haven't earned.
>>
>>378075338
Jesus you have problems.
>>
>>378069169
It's not a perfect system but my favorite thing about the switch is that it's a great setup for local multiplayer. It comes with two controllers, you can use the tiny screen for split screen, or bring the dock and easily hook it to a tv for bigger split screen.
>>
>>378075409
The Wii U was a home console, the Switch is a handheld no matter what Kool-aid Reggie is trying to shove down our throats. As such, it's really powerful and I bought it mainly as a successor to the 3DS.
>>
>>378074214
>wii boxing

This isn't a game that exists
>>
I now have no idea if when someone uses "fake news" they're being ironic or not
>>
>>378075198
You mean Steam and the PS4? Which they still are?
>>
I have the money, I haven't touched it since the Switch came out, its just a matter of the fucking piece of shit being in stock.
>>
>>378075663
it came bundled with Wii Sports.
>>
>>378074965
If Nintendo lowered their publishing and physical distribution fees their platforms would be much more healthier for third party developers to invest in many of who which alternatively found their place on the Vita despite the massive 3DS installbase advantage. Nintendo has a focus on first party ip as their identity and that's healthy for them but in some cases unhealthy for third party. If the Switch can capture the 3DS momentum then that would be good though but as it stands, the power of any system is beneficial for scalability which is why PC has seen a surge of support from third party developers who at the same time are not releasing their games on Nintendo paltforms. I dunnoe, I like the Switch but I want to see more games for it before I buy one but at the same time I think the industry needs less platform disparty and it would be beneficial if there was just one main hardware target for console and handheld games with good publishing and pjhysical distribution costs thus the userbases would be consolidated and profits to publisher could go up and more games could come over. There are Nintendo and Sony customers who both like Japanese vidiya seperated by platform walls and the most healthy thing for the industry would be if those walls didn't exist although people would use that as a reason to shoehorn PC platform as the ultimately one-all machine and that's another ball game all together. These what-if scenarios are kind of meaningless though, I just want good games to keep coming out and compelling hardware to buy them on as I'm sure you do to.
>>
>>378075915
ARMS release and Splatoon are your best bet. Targets here get big stock in whenever a big game drops for a console.
>>
>>378076059
If only nips weren't so exaggeratedly against PC gaming, devs could just put their games on Steam and easily port to dedicated gaming systems as necessary. But even that is a pipe dream, so ultimately everyone has to keep struggling as best as they can, unfortunately.
>>
>>378075915
My best buy had tons of them just sitting there on MK8's launch day.. Try on ARMS launch day, whenever that is
>>
>>378073304
Nintendo fans are just Apple fans but 10x more rabid. They all need to be put into concentration camps and gassed.
>>
>>378073304
you need to get a trip, homie, so I can filter you out of my eyesight.
>>
>>378075409
>that I'm paying for cutting edge graphics

If you were paying for "cutting edge graphics" then you'd be playing games on PC.
>>
>>378076006
Not even sure what this means. Boxing was one of the 5 sports you could play in that game. One of the 4 activities you could play in the boxing minigame put you 1v1 against an AI in the ring. It was nothing like what ARMS is.
>>
File: monster-hunter-xx-switch-2.jpg (72KB, 369x600px) Image search: [Google]
monster-hunter-xx-switch-2.jpg
72KB, 369x600px
Well would you look at that.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/XX-Switch/?utm_source=tw&utm_campaign=sns&utm_medium=cpc
>>
>>378070143
>>378071183
Tegra chip

The Switch is like an Nvidia shield,

But as a mainstream game console because of Nintendo branding it is more accessible and less of a niche market.

And multiplayer was never a priority for Nvidia, who were well aware of their niche pc gamer market (a market that doesn't usually play non-pc games)

Its good that Switch is doing well, because increased third party support for the Switch means potentially higher chance of 3rd party support for inevitable other hybrid portable consoles (Sony PSP / "Microsoft X-Surface)

Everybody wins in the long run, but Nintendo dominate for now, and get a headstart with software and next-gen development.
>>
>>378076596
SONYFAGS BTFO
>>
>>378076596
Welp, Switch is here to stay. I wonder if the rumors are real and Pokémon will get announced at E3 too.
>>
>>378076596
>port of a 3DS game
So it's like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii U
>>
>>378076782
Sony has absolutely nothing to worry about.
Horizon: New Dawn was a new IP and it outsold the massively reputed Zelda on both the Switch and WiiU.
>>
>>378076596
ultimate kek @ those ps4 rumours
>>
>>378076924
>And it outsold Zelda

But that's fucking wrong.
>>
File: MHXX-NS.jpg (337KB, 1348x1244px) Image search: [Google]
MHXX-NS.jpg
337KB, 1348x1244px
>>378076596
Damn that's freaking sweet.
If this comes out at E3 Western release confirmed.

Fingers double crossed
>>
>>378076924
I was gonna call you out but I just checked >vg charts and it's right
>>
>>378076984
>Fingers double crossed
I see what you did there.
>>
>>378076976
nop
>>
>>378077127
I take that back, it outsold switch but not both combined
>>
>>378076596
Have they made this official, or is this just something found deep in the site code?
>>
>>378077167
Yes, though.
>>
>>378077343
They just tweeted it.
>>
>>378077343
It's officially a 3DS port, yes
>>
>>378069169
The Switch has become a fake it til you make it situation. People keep reporting all this positive stuff that's actually not that impressive when you go over it with a fine comb, but the good news just won't stop. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy sure to eventually turn the Switch into a success by increasing interest in and demand for this supposedly big new thing. It might seem like I'm talking shit here, but I'm not, I'm glad it's doing well. Don't exactly know what made the press pendulum swing, everyone's feelings after the January presentation were pretty tepid. Success may have just been a Super Bowl commercial away.
>>
>>378077343
Officially tweeted by Capcom JP
>>
File: 1476934333494.gif (45KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
1476934333494.gif
45KB, 560x582px
>>378077412
>>378077425
>>378077476
Very nice. RIP PS4 rumours.
>>
>>378069406
now
>>
>>378077649
Its a 3DS port though. They havent announced a new game.
>>
>>378077446
okay
>>
File: 1441939825211.gif (240KB, 289x149px) Image search: [Google]
1441939825211.gif
240KB, 289x149px
>>378069804
Yes they're there, but they're not the selling point and don't govern every piece of software that's being release for the system (HURR DURR SWING THE WIIMOTE TO DO THE SAME AS A BUTTON PRESS SO IMMERSIVE)
>>
>>378077736
The rumours were about MHXX, though.
>>
>>
>>378077949
link?
>>
>>378071034
The best timeline would be the one without your autism. Though I don't think that will ever happen.

https://boards.4tan.org/v/search/image/JuyuBs20_R7a-yUvr6WzxQ/
>>
>>378078134
Literally 4chan rumours. There are no links.
>>
>>378076596
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i bet sonybabs are really sad right now
i never liked mh desu, not sure why people liked it
>>
>>378076924
>female assisins creed grass simulator edition
>new IP
You ever heard of a new IP called Splatoon? It sold pretty good I think
>>
>>378076561
>If you were paying for "cutting edge graphics" then you'd be playing games on PC.

I am.
>>
File: 1495158500288.jpg (26KB, 610x761px) Image search: [Google]
1495158500288.jpg
26KB, 610x761px
>>378077736
Maximum damage control
>>
>>378076290
>If only nips weren't so exaggeratedly against PC gaming,

Unless it's eroge.
>>
>>378078828
Only because dedicated console makers won't let them put eroge on their systems.
>>
File: 1477622794517.jpg (86KB, 699x209px) Image search: [Google]
1477622794517.jpg
86KB, 699x209px
>>378078134
The funny thing is that, even if those rumours were true, Monster Hunter as we know it would stay on the Switch as an exclusive, whereas the PS4 would get a "westernized" game instead.
>>
>>378074497
kys
>>
>>378079235
Sounds good to me, XX sucked balls
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.