[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought a PlayStation TV /v/ (mainly for Persona 4 Golden),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pstv.png (85KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
pstv.png
85KB, 450x300px
Just bought a PlayStation TV /v/ (mainly for Persona 4 Golden), any other games I should pick up or neat features?
>>
>>378069147
It doesnt have any good games besides P4G, its not compatible with Persona 3 and some other games
>>
>>378069147
henkaku, psp and ps1 games
>>
>>378069393
Ah I'll likely end up emulating P3 then. I'm cautious about what vita games I should buy for it because apparently none of the ones that utilize the touchscreen work for it.

Well was hoping that there were other games besides P4G for it but I'm honestly not surprised that's not the case, thanks.
>>
>>378069147
Persona 4 Golden and Freedom Wars are the only ones I can think of really worth buying
And I own a vita and I wasted money buying it
>>
>just bought
Took you long enough shithead. I hope you installed Henkaku on it at least.
>>
>>378069147
Gravity Rush if you don't have a PS4
Freedom Wars
Soul Sacrifice Delta
>>
>>378069147

Gravity rush if you don't own a PS4 for the remaster
Dragons crown if you don't own a PS3
Dangan Ronpa 1 and 2 if you don't wanna play it on PC
Muramasa Rebirth has a shitload of content if you get the DLC.
>>
>>378069752
Going to, still waiting for it to be shipped to my house.
>>378069670
>>378069837
Alright sweet thanks.
>>
>>378069147
With everyone else: Henkaku it before updating it and being sad. Can't even think of a new release that was decent you should get for it that would require past 3.60

Regardless, decent games to get:
Muramasa (exclusive)
Odin Sphere
Trails of Cold Steel 1/2 (exclusive because lol PS3)
Tales of Hearts R (exclusive)
Gundam Breaker 3/Gundam VS (VS is exclusive?)
Soul Sacrifice Delta (exclusive)
Toukiden 2
Gravity Rush
World of FF
DQ Builders

Most of these have a PS4 ver minus what I said is exclusive and are better on PS4, but if you want to go portable, have no PS4 or decide to get Henkaku, this is a decent list.

Go to Vitagen on /vg/ to snag the photo of recommended games, then immediately leave the thread.
>>
>>378069147
Soul Sacrifice, Muramasa, Ys Celceta
>>
>>378070342
Even Soul Sacrifice you cant plat the expanded edition.
>>
>>378069147
Steins;Gate if you don't own a PC
>>
>>378069638
Technically they do work because you still have access to the touchscreen functions using the PSTV by clicking and using the analog sticks. They're just blacklisted from starting on the PSTV. Valkyrie Drive uses the touchscreen and works fine with the PSTV.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.