[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /v/. Just did over 400 points on snake. My current record

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: snake record.png (139KB, 1684x1050px) Image search: [Google]
snake record.png
139KB, 1684x1050px
Sup /v/. Just did over 400 points on snake. My current record (pic related). What is your record?
Also, AMA since im probably much better than you guys and can give advice on snake.
>>
>weeb shit on tabs
Boring desu senpai
>>
>>378068352
>literally the most famous game ever
>one of the most competitive too
How is it boring?
>>
>/b/ in open tabs
please be bait
>>
>>378068903
/v/ is just as bad as /b/ for the past few years
>>
bump
I cant belive there are no snake players in /v/
>>
>>378069449
There's no reason to go to /b/ now that /bant/ is a thing
>>
When I start the game my snake runs into the wall and dies. What do?
>>
>>378071781
Try to avoid crashing into the wall. Use the arrows on your keyboard for that. You also should avoid crashing into your own snake body.
>>
>>378071781
You check this 5
>>
>>378072051
*rolls eyes*
I'll show you how to get a 5.
>>
File: tets.png (276KB, 812x608px) Image search: [Google]
tets.png
276KB, 812x608px
>>378068154
>snake
shit, boring game

now here's a real man's game: Tetris
what's you top score, /v/?
>>
>>378072289
Go back to Russia, Vasily. This is a capitalist board.
>>
>>378068154
why does reddit use "AMA" instead of the 4chan established "ask me anything" ?
>>
>can easily go to size of area minus one pixel
All you have to do is start at the top left then go right. When you hit the edge go down one and reverse direction, leaving the left most column empty. When you hit the bottom row, go all the way to the empty column and go up. Repeat for every point. It's just super boring.
>>
>>378073691
>easily
LOL you cant do that you faggot. I will take a picture of me with a sharpie in my asshole if you can get over my 446 points
>>
The snake doesn't usually move all that fast so its easy to make pinpoint turns. The only challenge is not losing your focus for the two hours its gonna take.
>>
>>378074591
meant for >>378074369
I also lost my pic of my perfect game. I'm never doing it again because that was just tedius.
>>
>>378073439
reddit likes making acronyms of every single word phrase. It helps them with their phoneposting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.