[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Less than 10 hours until Friday the 13th game finally comes out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: f13 game.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f13 game.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
Less than 10 hours until Friday the 13th game finally comes out. What are you doing to prepare?
>>
File: less than 10 hours.jpg (13KB, 638x97px) Image search: [Google]
less than 10 hours.jpg
13KB, 638x97px
>>378038507
>>
>>378038716
That is gonna update, the devs say the game will be playable at midnight.
>>
>>378038716
>not using NZ proxies
the game sucks though so theres no point
>>
>>378038716
https://twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/867495254848659457

steam is wrong
>>
>>378038507
Cool the crack releases in 10 hours you say ?
>>
Sitting here raging at the Kickstarter rewards that aren't going to be in the game.

>1.6 million for a singleplayer mode period
>2 million for singleplayer with bots
>3.6 million for Wheelchair
>5.4 million to play as Uber Jason from X

Fucking game hasn't released yet and already I'm raging at what jews the devs are.
>>
>>378038971
>crack
>multiplayer only
>>
>>378039119
i thought a single player mode was coming?
>>
>>378039119
Give it time, those rewards will likely come as updates/DLC.
>>
>>378039119
They already announced they're going to release single player later
>>
>>378039218
>>378039251
>>378039438
So wait until the GOTY/Ultimate Edition in a year or two? God modern gaming is shitty.
>>
>>378039119
Yeah, a lot of those stretch goals required a beyond ridiculous amount of money to reach, they SEVERELY overestimated how popular the Friday the 13th name is. I think the vast majority of people that know who Jason is haven't even watched a single actual Friday the 13th movie.
>>
>>378039642
>waiting until the game is dead to get it discounted

I understand waiting on just a single player game, but damn you fucks are pathetic sometimes.
>>
>>378039794
I don't care about a discount, I want a fucking finished game.
>>
>>378040049
Then you should have Kickstarted one.
>>
>>378040115
>You should pay in advance for a game that you don't even know the quality of!
I repeat, modern gaming is shitty.
>>
>>378038507

Not giving a fuck.

We've basically already seen everything this game has to offer in the constant stream of preview shit the devs have put out. And quite honestly, it's not that interesting anymore.
>>
>>378040293
They REALLY need to add in some more detail shit. Like non-verbal communication stuff, or creative killing methods. I want to be able to wave to the campers. I want to be able to run around splashing gasoline on everyone, then come back chasing them while on fire. I want to be able to follow a camper around while pointing at his face.

So far I'm seeing a painfully basic game. Excitement = 0.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.