[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> upgraded my PC to play new games on ultra > played witcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

> upgraded my PC to play new games on ultra
> played witcher 3
> can't enjoy other video games anymore because nothing surpasses it

welp
>>
>>378034230
Spent 1100 on a new computer, Get EVERY game I ever wanted.... Nothing fills the void :|
>>
>>378034230
>game with shitty gameplay ruining other games
I get it that games with interesting sidequests are rare but ruining other games? Really?
>>
>>378034420
Pick up a different hobby
>>
>>378034610
This. I fucking love W3 but come the fuck on, ruining every single other game out there?
>>
shit

taste
>>
>>378034610
> fantastic characters
> fantastic story
> amazing ost
> amazing graphics
> set in a good lore that that was established by two previous fun games

the bar went too high up

>>378034795
there are tons of videogames out there but most of them are so garbage they are not even worthy of recognition. i admit i mostly like RPGs so that narrows it down even more although i am open to other genres if done very well
>>
>>378034420
buy PS4
>>
This game is fucking boring lmao
>>
hahahahahah
*takes a deep breath*
hahahahahahahah
>>
>>378034964
Well, at least you'll always have W3 to play.
>>
>>378035116
if i could enjoy it a second time i would. i already finished my adventure i won't get thrilled doing the same thing over again
>>
File: 1484258150071.jpg (56KB, 650x402px) Image search: [Google]
1484258150071.jpg
56KB, 650x402px
>>378034964
>fantastic story
Go read a book you troglodyte
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>378034964
loser
>>
>>378034964
>fantastic characters
>Here's muh sooper speshul kewl girl named Ciri who can teleport and who has white hair and a scar and she's sooper awesome and anyone who hates her is a bad guy but she's also sooper strong and awesome so she just teleports behind them and kills them with her sword. She's also queen of this kewl kingdom but she doesn't really want to be queen because then she couldn't go on adventures and kill people and monsters.
>>
>>378035230
I guess you're just thoroughly fucked then.
>>
This is the average Witchertard, the game doesn't actually have to be good, it just has to look good enough to justify the money spent on their rig.
>>378034964
>no mention of the gameplay
Wow what a surprise, not to mention that quests are shit and exploration is mostly done through your magic GPS and stink trails. Only the main story has good quests and even then the final act is a nose dive in quality. The villain is awful and the game only gets a good antagonist in the first DLC. Combat is God awful and piss easy.
But hey, his beard grows and the textures are pretty!
G-d I'm still mad at this shitty board for shilling me into upgrading my PC for a mediocre game. At least I still have emulation.
>>
>>378035236
This, read witcher books when you are at it, they are great.
>>
>>378034964
then stop playing video games and stop making dumb fucking threads
>>
>>378034964
Sad to see that pretty much shit taste
Well, whatever, atleast have fun with that one "bar went too high up" game of yours
>>
File: 1492476843882.png (71KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1492476843882.png
71KB, 348x301px
>play witcher 3 because goty and shit
>first hour is talking
>combat is down syndrome as hell

game is fucking boring, I rather play gwent
>>
>>378034420
Sounds like you need a nice big dick up your ass.
>>
Only games worth playing this generation:

Witcher 3
Bloodborne

Not sure what else, I've played pretty much every notable release this gen apart from Persona 5.
>>
>>378035350
yep, as i said in the OP. was hoping for a "hey there is this great game that you probably would like if you liked W3" but if there was such a game i probably would've known about it already

sometimes you just look for something that doesn't exist. i've been waiting years just to enjoy a game as much as i did W3

>>378035397
only saw small fragments of them so i might've gotten the wrong impression but it didn't captivate me. i'm not really a fan of genre fiction i liked the games because well. they're games

still not against the idea completely but i'm looking at other option right now
>>
>>378034230
Ignore the retard trolls children OP. I know that feel. You would've thought Witcher 3 would've raised the bar for video games, but nope, everyone else afterwards just keeps putting up sup-par garbage.

How can some slavs just completely outdo everyone else?
>>
File: 1483771931643.jpg (146KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1483771931643.jpg
146KB, 500x428px
>>378034230
>go to /v/
>make shitcher shill thread
>can't enjoy regular shitposting anymore

welp
>>
>>378036006
the video games industry today works the same way the movie industry works. basically it's a few big studios owned by shareholders that don't actually give a fuck about the player they just make games based on appealing to the lowest common demeanor and to the trend of the moment. i mean witcher 3 wasn't absolute perfection but it was good enough to know whoever did it actually tried to make a fun game and put some though to it
>>
>>378036006
you just have a shit taste
>>
>>378034964
lmao
witcher 3 is literally neo-skyrim
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.