[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us your first violent vidya games. I'm sure most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: jackthompson.jpg (56KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
jackthompson.jpg
56KB, 500x386px
Tell us your first violent vidya games. I'm sure most of us had to beg our parents to let us play.
I had to annoy my parents for a few days until I was allowed to play cracked copy of pre-Steam HL1.
>>
File: splatterhouse.png (17KB, 377x258px) Image search: [Google]
splatterhouse.png
17KB, 377x258px
I guess Splatterhouse 3 would be the first really violent game I played. My parents never paid attention to what I played really.
>>
File: spot_uninvited03.png (10KB, 512x224px) Image search: [Google]
spot_uninvited03.png
10KB, 512x224px
>>378033965
Uninvited for the NES when I was... 5?

That game fucked me up.
>>
>>378033965
Perfect Dark for N64. My mum sat me down and we had a talk about the differences between fantasy and reality. Then she let me go back to my game. My mum was the best.
I miss you, mum. I wish you were here to meet your granddaughter.
>>
Primal Rage. Mom didn't care because "its just dinosaurs".
>>
File: mk.jpg (94KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
mk.jpg
94KB, 564x752px
Probably Mortal Kombat. My parents didn't mind. Hell, they gave me quarters to play the cabinet whenever we'd go out for pizza.
>>
>>378033965
Super Mario
>>
Jack Thompson was better than the shithole games have ended up in.
>>
File: Moonstone.png (44KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
Moonstone.png
44KB, 640x401px
Moonstone is probably the first truly gratuitously violent game I remember playing.

Honourable mention to Wings of Fury for its clinical brutality. Curiously, no other game since has really captured that feeling of mercilessly strafing a column of panicked infantry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1ZS_xpVFZQ

Cannon Fodder is a bit later, but that's another formative "violence in vidya" game I remember fondly.

Yes, I'm just about old enough to post on 4chan.
>>
>>378035135
>Jack Thompson was better than the shithole games have ended up in.

Jack Thompson was stripped of his license to practice because he went full crazy at the wrong people with the right lawyers.
>>
>>378033965
>cracked copy
when i was a little babby i never told my parents when i pirated violent vidya
>>
Wolfenstein 3D for me.

I think I was five.
>>
>>378034421

This game brings back so many memories...

Too bad the 2010 one was a disappointment
>>
Some SNES Mortal Kombat, can't remember which one.
>>
>>378033965
SoF2. I always had gore turned off, until one day curiosity took better of me. This also marked my first weird boner:
>it felt so taboo and I was so shocked I became rock hard in fucking seconds
>"no, I shouldn't be getting aroused by this, this is bad!"
>am so disgusted with myself, I feel like crying
>... but the arousal is so fucking strong I just keep on playing
>mfw
>>
>>378034695
My mom came home with a NES and 40 games, most were LJN crap. But uninvited was in there with no cover and it scared the fuck out of me. That scene in particular
>>
File: Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg (396KB, 1000x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg
396KB, 1000x1288px
>>378037762
Fuck, forgot pic.
>>
Either Wolfenstein or GoldenEye pre-school age
Parents didn't really give a fuck I guess, they got me Vice City for Christmas when I was 9
>>
>>378033965
didnt this guy get his bar license revoked?
>>
My parents never stopped me, so I can't really remember my first.

The only one my mom actively didn't like me playing was Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.