[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /v/, now that some time has passed, who's bitch actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: szOZfaRopvy2.jpg (27KB, 460x360px) Image search: [Google]
szOZfaRopvy2.jpg
27KB, 460x360px
Well /v/, now that some time has passed, who's bitch actually was it? Maybe it was a methapor bringing to light the struggles of the commo black male?
>>
>>378026764
>who's bitch actually was it
>who's bitch
>who's

Is this nigga serious?
>>
Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>378026891
Would whose be correct? Whoms?
>>
WHO
>>
>>378026764
>nigga acting like gentleman knowing it was a trap

what a smart guy
>>
>>378026950
who bitch it actually was?
>>
>>378026764
It's complicated. It could be said that the man who first said "disqualify him," her boyfriend, could be who this bitch belong to. Or you could say the white boy playing against ShinBlade is who bitch this is, since she is doing his bidding to help him win. Or maybe, if we want to get philosophical, she is our bitch for bringing us this masterpiece of entertainment.

Praise Be.
>>
>>378026764
Reminder that if a white guy said that said that then there would be an hunt for his head.
>>
>>378027131
>her
>>
>>378026950
Who's = contraction of who is
Whose = possessive
>>
>>378026950
Whom's't'll've**
>>
>>378026950
whomstdvoever
>>
>>378027223
*a
>>
>>378027223
who cares, death to the whites
>>
>>378027429
that's right, fuck Trump and fuck white people
>>
>>378026764
can I get a quick rundown?
>>
File: 1495672423994.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1495672423994.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
>Whale tries to start shit thinking she'll have betas backing her up
>Surprised when she gets thrown to the ground

Just by watching the video, you knew she was intentionally trying to start shit so she could get attention. Literally childish.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.