[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a "Pat's not around so I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: A Night in the Woods.png (488KB, 854x481px) Image search: [Google]
A Night in the Woods.png
488KB, 854x481px
>It's a "Pat's not around so I'm going to get super passive-aggressive about the 'dumb' things he says" episode
>>
He's still doing that? Wish he'd take up some new shtick since it'd be better than his actual personality.
>>
Geez, I hope your parents didn't fight if this is how you spend your time
>>
>>378024603
They were playing a computer minigame and he started blasting Pat about his Dark Souls habits like, "Is this enemy Anor Londo" or "you need to drop your shield, Woolie! Drop your shield!"

Woolie was just sandbagging it the entire time, it was awful.
>>
>>378024249
hearing woolie bitch and moan that "i wanna spend time with whoever i want whenever i waaaaaaaaaaaant!!!!!" like hes never played any kind of game with a route system
>>
File: coach z.gif (382KB, 405x293px) Image search: [Google]
coach z.gif
382KB, 405x293px
>>378024249

>It's an "OP is a faggot and makes an off-topic eceleb circlejerk thread on /v/" episode

>>>/trash/
>>
>its another "Woolie is in the video" series
Christ, why couldn't Liam take him with him when he left.
>>
give examples and/or timestamps, i haven't been watching this shit
>>
>>378025394
Phoneposting, but the most recent video at the pentagram boss fight (it's near the end) is where Matt starts ragging on Pat for absolutely no reason at all - like, the lack of comedic timing makes it seem like a vent, more than a bad joke.
>>
>>378024249
Matt's the culprit. He does the same thing to Woolie when he's not around.
I've only watched specific highlights for the NitW LP, but I'm glad that they seem to be doing all of the side stuff, though, I'm not a big fan of their voicework, I think Woolie makes Mae a little more cynical than she actually is.
>>
Not watching, waiting for this game to go on sale.
>>
>>378026438
The voice work is just weird to me, like Matt insisted on it because it fills the airspace with his voice. The game has charming dialogue, and they're just deadpanning it throughout.
>>
>>378027220
I also don't understand why they "improvise" what they're reading. Someone saying "I need to go to the drugstore and get some pills" becomes something like "I'm going out to buy some drugs later today". I don't even know why it bothers me that much, but it does.
Hey at least they don't give up mid-sentence saying "ah fuck it".
>>
THE MATRIX WAS A GOOD MOVIE
>>
File: 1493689303441.jpg (160KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
1493689303441.jpg
160KB, 1200x742px
>they spent the whole podcast with Vinny just talking about Woolie's dumb video
What the fuck, dude.
>>
WHEN THE FUCK DOES THIS SHITTY GAME END

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL PLAYING IT
>>
File: 7zhp38zk2ywy.png (273KB, 531x449px) Image search: [Google]
7zhp38zk2ywy.png
273KB, 531x449px
>>378027815
>holy shit Vinny on the podcast hype
>try to watch it live
>stream dies every 5 seconds
>try to listen to it again after the download's out
>Pat's audio is fucked
It hurts
>>
>>378028042
It wasn't worth listening to anyway.

For some reason, Pat is being completely unbeareably autistic in that particular podcast
>>
>>378027220
>The game has charming dialogue
If by charming you mean everyone talks like they're 14 with a sarcastic attitude, then yes. The only thing besides art that matters in a VN is the writing and this game doesn't have that at all.
>>
>>378026949
Don't waste your money, the art style is the only good thing about the game
>>
I've watched exactly 2 videos from this group of faggots.

Have they EVER improved audio quality at all whatsoever or do they still sound like retarded 14 year olds recording in a basement next to several fans with mics they got at kmart for 2 dollars on clearance?
>>
>>378028213
The only people that really talk like that are the characters who are childish and mercurial to begin with, people like Mom and Dad or even Bea seem to be pretty normal.
>>
>>378028213
It's charming for the people whose circle of friends acts similar in tone or mannerisms. If that's not the case, the dialogue will look like shit.
>>
>>378026949
Just Youtube it, it's a VN with some occasional microgames.

Unless you REALLY want to play the Demontower sidegame in it, in which case there's a link to the whole game free somewhere.

The animator's a Marxism-supporter, so he'll understand :^)
>>
>>378028360
Yeah, they have improvements over time.

The funniest thing about NitW is, despite all of Matt's attempts to make it lame, the LP's still absurdly comfy. It's not hype material, but something you'd flick on while out on the porch or with a window open.
>>
>>378024249
You make it sound like he fucking tore into pat for like a solid minute or more, literally all he did was a "is this anord landooo?" joke and they dropped it immediately.
They're fucking friends man, they gently rib each other almost constantly, are you some autist who thinks even the slightest diss is disgracing your honour or something?
>>
I stopped watching when I started to get the feeling working together for so long under Matt's leadership had probably put a strain in all of their friendships.

It just stopped being entertaining and it seemed like their friendship wasn't as genuine as it was. And then I heard Liam left, Pat has been streaming with his gf, Woolie has his own channel and Matt took a break.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown with what's actually going on with them? Did they collapse as a group?
>>
>>378030882
Nope, they're just fine. They even still hang out with Liam. Shit's fine, dawg, they just wanted to do more solo content, or in the case of Pat, get more shekels.
>>
>>378030882
>Can anyone give me a quick rundown with what's actually going on with them?

Overall quality of the LPs have improved - you still get stinkers but it's not a constant stream of shit like the Late Liam Age. The Dark Souls LP was pretty good, as is the Yakuza 0 and Resident Evil 7 LP.
>>
>watching patless lps in the first place
why ?
>>
>It's a "I'm going to watch these E-Celebs even though I hate their content thread"
Why?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.