[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Xbox's biggest exclusive of 2017 coming to ps4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170525_212037.jpg (4MB, 3332x1656px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_212037.jpg
4MB, 3332x1656px
>Xbox's biggest exclusive of 2017 coming to ps4
Xboners on suicide watch
>>
>>378016634
>$99
seems legit
>>
>>378016634
i forgot this game existed until this thread
biggest exclusive my ass
>>
>>378016832
Never seen a game outside America?
>>
they need Sunset Overdrive 2 more than ever
>>
>>378016912
Name a bigger exclusive coming out this year
>>
>>378016634
Why would they be on suicide watch now when they all killed themselves a long time ago.
>>
Man the first Crackdown was amazing. I loved the map design, very nice mix of horizontal space and vertical structures to climb up. Transforming cars were neat and the skills system was simple but nicely paced so you actually feel like you were progressing and getting stronger with every level up. I also liked how you could pick your character and they have different looks depending on how much strength and agility you've leveled up.

Then the second game came along and it was just a whole lot blander. Having generic suited guys killed it for me, the city was much less fun to roam around in and I didn't appreciate the zombies either. I really hope the third game goes back to what made the first game so great.
>>
>>378016634
Cuphead
>>
>>378016832
Pretty standard in Australia.
>>
>>378017096
Breath of the Wild is the biggest game of this year and it's already out. Nobody cares what comes after.
>>
>>378017269
I agree with you 100% on the first one. Good times with that one. Never tried the second one and probably glad I did. Can't wait to see how the 3rd turns out
>>
>>378017773
For xbox you fucking retard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.