[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"intelligent" enough to be a lawyer >get my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1495653522564m.jpg (83KB, 1024x387px) Image search: [Google]
1495653522564m.jpg
83KB, 1024x387px
>"intelligent" enough to be a lawyer
>get my ass raped every time I try to play HoMM3

You will tell me your secrets.
>>
>>378014642
You missed your calling. Most people that are "good" at this game, especially jebus etc are either accountants or bankers.
>>
>>378014642
Btw you can check out some videos on how to play Jebus Cross or just chill in any twitch stream watching people play. If you don't know what Jebus means then be prepared to learn that people don't really play this game how you would think they do competitively - Build all the army buildings, train and buy everything, explore whole map etc.

Also do you have any experience in copyright law my man?
>>
>>378015994
No, I jew divorcing couples out of their money.
>>
being a lawyer is just rote memorization

i suggest you memorize the grail location in every single map
>>
Learn to cheat the AI. Use multiple heroes
>>
>>378015994
http://forum.heroesworld.ru/showpost.php?p=868300&postcount=14

what the actual fuck
This sounds like a god damn clusterfuck. It'd be easier to just revamp the map generator than continue to abide by these rules.
>>
>>378014642
go castle and just stack your archers
worked for me when i was a dumb kid
>>
File: 1421181059579.png (646KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421181059579.png
646KB, 800x600px
Make sure to use multiple heroes to grab resources and scout the map faster, or else you'll fall behind, although I will admit it feels much better to have a single really strong hero.

Don't rush gold income first.
>>
>>378016631
The game itself is an unbalanced clusterfuck by itself, and yeah some rules are pretty stupid but that's why people came up with all of this. It is as "fair" as it gets. I told you to be prepared that this game is played very differently on a competitive level. First time I saw this I was pretty mad because it seems horrible and boring, then I learned how to play and now I usually win every 2nd gameranger game because most people have never seen anything like this, they just sit in their castle and build their things and then are surprised I'm at their doorstep taking their castle with just a few angels and wyverns.

If you really wanna be a god at this game I strongly suggest you watch how russkies play and watch them annihilate you 1 1 7 with a wyvern rush or wear you down all the way to 1 2 1 completely surrounded in your castle with every exit cut off etc. Watch them take a dragon lair with minimal forces, watch them do combat and min max every single unit. You don't really have to play the template, but you can learn a lot just by watching people play.

Noone is forcing you to play this way, of course.
>>
>lawyer
>intelligent
>>
>being lawyer requires intelligence
>>
I beat my first map on hardest difficulty after watching this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAXEJ2ZSta8
>>
>>378014642
>Have two heroes as "scouts", collecting resources and shit
>Give main hero experience from chests and more powerful units to steamroll any other enemy heroes you meet
>Learn 2 stacking units and effects. You can fuck up thousands of units with a few harpies if you apply yourself
>Never go Inferno or Trogtown, they suck. Necropolis and that gay fairy palace are the best overall forts save for Necropolis' dragons
>Actually read the effects of artifacts you equip
>>
File: homm.png (583KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
homm.png
583KB, 800x600px
>>
>>378014642
Here's the secret: you don't have to be intelligent to be a lawyer.
>>
>>378017969
>Dungeon
>Bad

By the time you've taken your second step, Gunnar has already won the race.
>>
>>378017969
Inferno isn't that bad, and Dungeon sucking is not true at all. Ifrit stack and reflect is incredibly powerful against any valuable lair, they also shit on any dodge oriented creature as well, 1 1 5 gog rush works fine as well etc etc dungeon evil eye + wyvern is incredibly strong, one of the strongest combos in the whole game for early wins. I can go on on with other complementary castle oriented traits but I have to leave for work. My advice is to not dismiss something so easily and try to make it work.
>>
File: 1495013967145.jpg (121KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
1495013967145.jpg
121KB, 1024x764px
>>378019197
>Wyvern
>Dungeon
That's Fortress my dude. Fortress is top tier shit
>>
>>378020504
You can get wyverns from any dragonfly hive. No need to necessarily play fortress.
>>
>"intelligent"
>lawyer
Ahahahahah, good try.
>>
Use stacks of single units to keep your main stack safe from attacks, travel as much and as early a possible using multiple heroes, having main hero in the front exploring while the others grab resources and chain new units to your main hero, use magic haste and slow are really strong spells. The game becomes alot easier if you rush the map instead of turtling, but the latter is quite fun even if you dont win by the end, also there are tons of little exploits and tricks in this game that can give you the edge over your oponents its quite crazy
>>
File: 1413300292912.jpg (8KB, 232x256px) Image search: [Google]
1413300292912.jpg
8KB, 232x256px
>>378021063
>really strong spells
>edge over your oponents its quite crazy
>opponents face when im getting armor of the damned at 1 1 5
>>
>>378021576
Well I assume OP wants to beat AI
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.