[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone want to buy this? It's literally Kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: far-ry-5-header-6.jpg (67KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
far-ry-5-header-6.jpg
67KB, 640x360px
Why would anyone want to buy this? It's literally Kill Whitey: The Game
>>
oh it's the ubisoft shilling brigade.. didn't you give up after farcry 4?
>>
>Not killing some african/asian cunts but white PEOPLE instead

>Wow SJW is ruining video games!!!
>>
>>378013264
If I'm a shill then I'm a pretty bad one because I'm accusing the product in question of being racist...
>>
>>378013364
stirring up controversy is a form of shilling, all PR is good PR.
>>
>>378013158
The liberals have gone too fucking far
>>
>>378013364
How is it racist? You kill white people in plenty of games but yet this one is racist somehow?
Fuck I know ubisoft is complete shit but still
>>
>>378013158
>>378013364
>its only bad to kill white people
>>
>>378013562
This. Fuck off, Ubisoft employee,>>378013158, your game is shit.
>>
File: based anita.jpg (106KB, 728x880px) Image search: [Google]
based anita.jpg
106KB, 728x880px
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEEEN SLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY~~~~
>>
no it's not you overly sensitive /pol/ cuck. your inferiority complex is showing.
>>
>>378013562
>all PR is good PR.
Why didn't that work for Battleborn then?
>>
>>378013341
>killing white people instead
the majority of video games are about killing white people
>>
>>378013647
I'll tell you how. It's because while most games are (or should I say were) colorblind with regard to race, and will put in characters that fit the setting, regardless of race, this game made white people the sole antagonists because they are white. It's got an agenda behind it.
>>
>>378013158
If it was muslims or other type of shitskin everyone would lose their shit, but since its white people its fine.

Fuck all of you
>>
>>378013654
This but unironically
>>
Congratulations, you fell for an ancient marketing strategy.

Enjoy seeing this game sell a gorillion copies.
>>
>>378013876
>source: my asshole
>>
>>378013752
So why is it a bad thing now?
>>
>>378013886
>4 far crys about killing different brown/black/asian foreigners
>one about killing white people
>REEEEEEEEEEE MY AGENDA
lmao
>>
>>378013750
>Shit game
>Randy is a insufferable faggot
>Launched as a overwatch killer

No PR in the world could save Battleborn
>>
>>378014030
Except every single one of those far cry had you killing white people

rofl tumblr is so retarded
>>
>>378013886
Yes good goy! Play right into ubisoft's hand by throwing a shit fit!
>>
>>378013158
We got a guy getting his head beaten into a bell in the teaser trailer. I want to see the humor this game has.

I have no intention of buying at the given time, I do not trust Ubisoft with gameplay
>>
>>378014030
The only games where non-white people were in the majority as enemies in the game were Far Cry 3 (half of the enemies were African pirates) and Far Cry 4 (Every enemy was a Kyrati, but the protagonist was also fully Kyrati by blood)
>>
I'm more concerned that it's probably the same fucking game they released 3 times now all over again. And that it's Ubisoft.
>>
File: 1493907688231.png (122KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493907688231.png
122KB, 680x497px
>Plot twists happens.
>You get to join the Militas and restore a proper Reich
>>
>>378013876
>this game made white people the sole antagonists because they are white. It's got an agenda behind it.
Holy fuck the only thing we've seen of the game is the picture in the OP. How the fuck can you even tell that's the reason? And if your reason is 'ubisoft' aren't almost all their games racist then? You kill white people in WD2, R6 Siege, The Division, almost every AC game etc etc
there's hardly evidence at all yet to back that up
>>
>>378013158
why did anyone buy WW2 games where you could only play as Allies?
>>
>>378013158
White lives don't matter. Now get the fuck back to /pol/ you nazi.
>>
>>378014260
This really. ALL Ubishit games are virtually clones of each other with barely a few things changed. 3 and 4 were virtually identical. Primal was the same but they changed the weapons and settings to save face. If you gave everyone guns it would feel like far cry 4.

Christ I'm fucking tired of ubisoft.
>>
File: playing mobas.jpg (36KB, 476x353px) Image search: [Google]
playing mobas.jpg
36KB, 476x353px
Looks like Ubisoft figured out how to sell their shitty games again.
>controversy
>>
>>378014085
So you're saying its less about PR and more about the quality of the game
>>
>>378014291
>Holy fuck the only thing we've seen of the game is the picture in the OP

You're right, but just wait until the reveal, I'm telling ya it'll be very political and agenda-driven.
>>
>>378013750
Because all PR it got where a bunch of neckbeards laughing at it in /v/?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/716405
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.