[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Nintendo let Capcom make Zelda games anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: minish.jpg (259KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
minish.jpg
259KB, 1280x960px
Why doesn't Nintendo let Capcom make Zelda games anymore? All three were the best.
>>
>>378007669
the teams that made zelda are long disbanded and current capcom get even get street fighter right
>>
>>378007669
the director of Minish cap did Skyward Sword and Breath of the Wild

Shame both of those don't compare to Minish Cap.
>>
File: MCLink3.jpg (75KB, 222x252px) Image search: [Google]
MCLink3.jpg
75KB, 222x252px
>>378007669
Sprites in Minish Cap are really great
>>
>>378007669
A lot of Flagship employees moved over to Nintendo.
>>
>>378007903
Garbage taste. Minish Cap is the worst.
>>
>>378007903
Zelda doesn't work very well in 3D.
TP is the only 3D Zelda that plays good and have decent content, but still has shitty sections and poor design decisions.
>>
>>378007669
The oracle games, while good (why didn't something similar to the ring system make a return in BotW?) had a lot of "that part" sections which weren't fun to replay. ESPECIALLY in Ages. Lizard Island getting your gear back, Goron dancing, Jabu Jabu's belly.
And then Minish Cap was just a weak title overall.
>>
Minish Cap was great, so great.
>>
>>378009547
>Minish Cap was just a weak title overall.
Minish Cap might not have any super good moments, but I can't think of any "that part" I wouldn't want to replay.
What issues does Minish Cap have? Haven't played since launch.
>>
>>378007669
The team worked on Link Between Worlds which people shit on because it's unoriginal
>>
>>378009804
Not him but that quest in the sky where you need to find and fuse all the gold Kinstones to reach the top comes to mind.
>>
>>378009804
Yeah, as
>>378010153
pointed out, kinstones are pretty bad mechanic
Overall, I just felt the map was a really weak part of the game, and small (get it) too.
basically the game didn't have the expansiveness of other 2D zelda titles, involved a lot of bush work, and didn't have particularly good dungeons or interesting dungeon items to make up for it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.