[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ KQv0ZFHpeIUkOtNjtq4KA W

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1493868825069.png (475KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
1493868825069.png
475KB, 960x738px
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZKQv0ZFHpeIUkOtNjtq4KA

Why are people obsessed with these shitty spOoOOpy games? They're always unbelievably boring to watch and don't have an interesting story to follow. And, of course, fake.

>Petscop discussion thread
>>
This type of stuff is only unsettling if youre literally a kid

Also dude really should have made the game look shittier, PSx games didn't look near as good
>>
>>377999039
It's not disturbing at all. It is creative visually but the way these videos are paced are retarded amounts of boring.

I just don't understand how it getting so much praise. Clearly a lot of work was put into it, but it's not interesting.
>>
>>377999241
It's getting praise becsuse it's probably the only decent game creepypasta that's been made since Ben. By 'decent' i just mean that work is being put into it, not the quality of the videos.
I couldn't manage to find it interesting enough to keep watching past the middle of the second one, though.
>>
>>377998818
I love arg shit. Hoping this turns into an Alan Resnick tier puzzle at some point.
>>
>>377999980
Dont expect it unless he releases the .iso or links to the website the note talked about in tue first vid
>>
>>377999980
But Alan Resnick is actually fun and interesting to watch. It's funny on the surface level, but interesting to dig into.

Petscop is both not interesting, or enjoyable to watch.
>>
>>377999980
>hoping for Alan Resnick from some random shitty video series
go away night mind
>>
Petscop is interesting because it's not trying to be spoopy constantly and the videos feel like a genuine LP.
>>
File: 35822777_p0.png (905KB, 642x1103px) Image search: [Google]
35822777_p0.png
905KB, 642x1103px
>>377998818
Usually I find these creepypasta things to be meh but in this case I find it interesting personally. The game itself gives me Horror RPGMaker vibes which I adore & it mostly has the PS1 aesthetics down which make it even better. I doubt it'll happen but I want this to become a full game released.
>>
>>377999980
I wish Alan Resnick and Robby Rackleff would do more stuff together. I know they've got some kind of live show but I want something on the level of This House again.
>>
Night Mind sorta nailed it in the fact that we can't play Petscop, we can only watch this dude delve in and find all this weirdness. Also prototypes of games, hacking to find weird messages, etc is an interesting part of game culture I'm fascinated with. Given how these things get found there's an air of believability to it all.
>>
>>378000451
If they did something I could pay money for I'd do it. If only to give them money for all the fun stuff I watched online.
>>
>>378000109
But petscop is both interesting and enjoyable to watch
>>
>>378000438
I didn't think this game would have good waifu's
>>
>>378002926
How? There's scenes where literally nothing happens for minutes. Like asking the weird thing questions with uninteresting responses.

The series is littered with moments of nothing going on.
>>
doesn't look like a ps1 at all, no vertex jitter
>>
>>378000306
Yeah, it's refreshing how there's no "big spooky monster" here.
Ben Drowned benefited from having that as an intimidating, creepy antagonist, but Petscop is very different, arguably in a different genre altogether.
>>
I hope the story doesn't go retardo. The hints of "the game seems haunted" worry me.
>>
>>377999549
What about the godzilla one? Those fake screenshots were pretty good even with mixed pixels size.
>>
>>378004384
What are you talking about? I wanna see.
>>
>>378004642
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/NES_Godzilla_Creepypasta

Just stop reading as soon as you reach the girlfriend part, it gets silly at this point.
>>
>>378003827
Not him but for some reason your post reminds me of people complaining about lucky star.
>>
Redpill me, this stuff looks kinda neat and I'm always up for some spookysketti
>>
>>378005436
>Guy finds supposed unreleased PS1 game
>Records it to prove it's a real game
>Clearly starts off as unfinished
>Has a note for a code to use on the Pause screen
>It unlocks a whole new part of the game that has a darker story under it
That's the basics of it, now watch it for the rest of the details & speculate if you enjoy that kind of thing, he's made 9 videos so far.
>>
>>
>>378005676
Neato, I'll have to check it out
>>
>>378006246
Heres the first video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e6RK8o1fcs
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.