[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be mainly PC guy my entire life >denuvo fucks everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

File: 1483951667910.jpg (246KB, 1039x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483951667910.jpg
246KB, 1039x1500px
>be mainly PC guy my entire life
>denuvo fucks everything up, can't pirate the newest shit on PC anymore
>consoles get way more games this year
>spend most of my time playing games at 30 fps

Why is life so hard? Why can't just all games come out on all platforms at the same time?
>>
>>377996028
>be mainly PC guy
>pirate

the word you are looking for is "poor" not "PC"
>>
>DON'T buy anything day 1
>wait a couple months / a year for prices of CD keys drop to single-digits
>don't feel bad if the games suck, since they were cheap
not rocket science.
>>
>>377996028
Sorry that you're life is so hard, having to pay for things and not being able to enjoy your precious butter smoothness.
>>
>>377996307
this
>>
>>377996028
The only deunovo games that didn't get the crack are Dis2 and TW:W, and TW:W is cracked on Linux. Stop being a poorfag.
>consoles get way more games this year
If you count weebshit as games, and even then, most of that weebshit is ported to pc.
>>
>>377996307
>>377996490
But I'm buying my games on PC?
>>
>>377996531
Sorry but no. I wish I could play yakuza 0, gravity rush 2, future tone, nioh or persona 5 on PC but I can't.
>>
>>377996850
>all that weebshit

lmao
>>
>>377996904
Your opinion on the games I want to play doesn't change the fact that I can't play them on PC.
>>
>>377996028

I play on PC for much of my gaming life, I have years on PC's compared to consoles but consoles just rape PC's right now. Just games and no bullshit. I just use my PC for mmo's, minecraft and indie shit
>>
>>377996028

>denuvo comes and raises investor trust in my platform
>PC getting more titles than ever

Feels pretty good even though denuvo is shit.
>>
>>377997759

What games theres 2 dead home consoles and the PS4 barely has exclusives
>>
>>377997949
Why are you so upset that other people enjoy other games than you do?
>>
>>377998027

Why are you so upset that I asked a question?
>>
>>377998051
Because you asked it for the third time already?
>>
>>377997949
Well to be honest I gotta include handhelds too, a lot of my time is spent on there too as well as console last few yeras. As for what games there's too many to mention, pick a genre or somethin like that
>>
>>377998086

Why are you getting upset on other peoples behalf?

>>377998097

Well idc about portables considering theres literally no sane point comparing them to a computer.
>>
>>377998159
Why are you getting upset that you've been called out?
>>
File: IMG_0154.jpg (30KB, 442x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0154.jpg
30KB, 442x333px
>>377996307
>thread about building PCs
>PC IS TOO EXPENSIVE
>thread about pirating
>PC IS FOR POORFAGS
>>
File: 1470237223298.webm (835KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470237223298.webm
835KB, 960x720px
>>377996028
Why pirate then pay full price for console games instead of reduced prices for PC games?
>>
>>377998159
do you own portables yourself? and if I'm just gonna name a random game I'll name the one I've played most recently being persona 5, very good game
>>
File: 1493586577589.jpg (14KB, 277x255px) Image search: [Google]
1493586577589.jpg
14KB, 277x255px
>>377998270

>thread about stealing
>stealing is for poorfags

Sounds right to me.
>>
>>377998270
Yes.
PC is a wide platform that works for all sorts of people.
You can run a toaster for garbage like dota or SNES emulation or buy the most riced out machine there is to play witcher at 16k.

Its basically like with cars.
>>
>>377998375

I owned a psp a vita and a 3ds, I've now sold them all because I don't spend enough time away where I'd want to use them, and I find them pointless at home.
Despite being a PCFag I own a Ps3 and 4 too, I just don't see how consoles are "raping" PC, handhelds don't compete, its just separate markets, meanwhile 2 homeconsoles are pretty much objectively worthless, one of them being officially dead, and the PS4 has lost most of its exclusive games, and is barely beating the PS3 in performance, which even if you are not a graphicsfag still matters - theres no progress being made which leads to limitations in game design, theres no competition between consoles either.
>>
>>377998270

Well PC is about fitting your needs, be that ultra high end gaming or ultra low end casual cookie-clicking.
This works for shitposters too.
>>
>>377996850
My point excatly, most people are not interested in weebshit.
>>
>>377998358
Because the point he is making is about how denuvo is shit
>>
>>377998650
theres still lots of games coming out for both vita and 3ds, why would you sell that? and i dont think its matters where ya use it, there's games on it :3. i dont know about the ps3 because I didnt own that console but i don't think my PS4 is worthless and the Switch can play console titles portably which offers value to me I guess. The main reason I said consoles were raping PC's was because the games mainly, idc much about performance and stuff like that but theres more fun games on consoles than PC right now
>>
>>377999080
>theres still lots of games coming out for the vita
Name ONE
>>
>>377999080

because they offer nothing to someone who is not balls deep into his anime-phase

Also you feel retarded when you play a tiny cramped little shit machine with 320x240 screen barely seeing whats happening with an 1440p 120hz screen right next to you.

Its fine for people new to gaming but those simplistic or literally dumb titles offer nothing to someone who spent his last twenty years gaming.

>more fun games
Very convincing subjective claim
>:3
newfag
>>
>>377998852
Your point has absolutely nothing to do with my argument though. >>>>I<<<< can't play those games on PC because they are not on PC. What most people want has nothing to do with me.
>>
>>377997759
>Not gonna lie, former PC gamer here. This is fucking hilarious watching PC crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this platform get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>377996561
no, you said you pirate
>>
>>377999230
why you sound like you hate games? o__O I been gaming for I think 13 years and most of it was spent on PC but I don't feel like this, yeah I guess the 3DS screen should have been better but when you're playign a good game you dont even notice that. I hate modern anime desu, I just watch old classics like hunter x hunter, FMA:B, evangalleion and stuff like that
>>
Having PC and Consoles is like having two scoops of ice cream, just pick one you shits
>>
>>377999198
Summon Night 6, Tokyo Xandu, Chaos;Child, Danganronpa 3, YS VIII, lots more desu
>>
>>377999613

You sound like you were born 13 years ago.
>>
>>377999613
*holds up spork*
>>
>>377996028
You have a real first world problem there
>>
>>377998438
>pirating
>stealing
nice try
>>
>>377999631
I can afford to buy and to eat two scoops.
>>
File: 7 KBs.jpg (14KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
7 KBs.jpg
14KB, 249x249px
>>377996028
There is no way in hell I would pirate on PC.

>download executable file from who the fuck knows where with who the fuck knows what bundled into it
>readme.txt "oh ya it will trigger ur virus warning but just ignore that :3"

AAA games on steam get down to $5 sometimes. Games that never get down past $19.99 on consoles.

Fuck PC piracy.
>>
File: 1495421367381.gif (508KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495421367381.gif
508KB, 480x360px
>>377999994
STOP SCOOPS
>>
File: 1494426612496.jpg (24KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
1494426612496.jpg
24KB, 368x657px
>>377996028
>Be Politically Correct
>Pirate
Thats not very PC is it now?
>>
>>377998270
You can play most games on shitty PCs at really low settings, people in PC building threads don't want the console experience poorfags have.
>>
>>378000098
If you went to the same Italian as me you wouldn't be able to have just one scoop.
>>
>>377996028

There's no use fighting it. PC doesn't have any stand alone dev anymore and the few ones that are developing exclusives for it are going for the early access/kickstarter scam format because devs need to be paid beforehand. It's just a matter of fact that they don't trust the platform anymore. You can't really blame them because while consoles are embracing traditional games, PC is filled to the brim with candy crush tier shovelware and refuse to play anything but the same age old stale crap. Just look at how fucking fast multiplayer games die on PC because nobody plays anything other than dota, lol, cs go and tf2. Such a stale platform.

I bought a ps4 last year and I'm very glad I did, it has way more worthwhile stuff than PC and you actually have things to look forward to, meanwhile on PC you have utterly nothing. Just a few days ago I was reading an article saying how about half of all of steam's games have been introduced in the last 2 years. PC is a dumpster platform now, it's no different than smartphone gaming on a big screen.
>>
i am totally drunk at the moment so allow me to give you this old anonfaggots unbiased situation:

i will argue japanese vidyers are better video games in general. i dont know if you can really argue this, what with japanese having shmups, platformers, fighting games, games like DMC and bayo and ng, like, seriously. but i fucking love the occasional rpg. like shit dude i've been playing a 1 int, 9 end, 9 str, 9 agl fallout 1 run today, it's been fun. like i can totally enjoy the wrpgs and shit and I finally got a second playthrough of fallout new vegas done after years of playing it before without dlc. at first i didnt like it now i'm in love.

basiclaly i love using consoles for japanese games. i admit i've been palying bayo on pc now that it came out on there but i played the shit out of it at a high level on 360 back in the day my dudes.

ultimately any and every western game is guaranteed to be better on pc 99% of the time and shmups and shit are also sometimes on pc shich is fine if you have a controller.

why dont we just be friends dude. i admit i've been in jp vs west threads just to make people mad for giggles but like dudes, seriously. we could just be friends. video games are good, and we all love em. im drunk.
>>
>>378000647

There's not a single game on PS4 that would be worth buying one for, speaking as someone who owns one.
>>
>>378000662
also i love japanese babes especially the ones with the sort of deepr voices, im talking ones like the major in the gits animes and stuff, makes me rock solid
>>
>>378000662
japanese games are fun as fuck and usually offer uniqque gameplay because they base their games around that. however, I also like uncharted and games like ratchet and clank and crash bandicoot coming up
>>
>>378000743

There's not a single game worth buying any platform for, which is why you buy the platform for its library and PS4 is killing it right now. Just this year alone I played Yakuza, then Nioh right after, then Nier, then Persona 5, then Horizon. And what has PC gotten this year again? What does it even have to look forward to? That's right, nothing aside from these FOTM meme games like Battlegrounds and the other uptenth survival open world early access crafting based shitfest.
>>
>>378000743
Owning something doesn't magically make you into a spokesperson for everyone else who owns the same thing. It also doesn't give you the powere to dictate other people how they value things, you can't just make a general statement and pretend you speak for everyone just because you have a god complex.
>>
>>377996028
I honestly can't tell what you're getting at here. Are you out of things to play and don't have the money to spend? Have you considered emulation? Older console exclusives are still the best games out there.

>>377999439
who are you quoting?
>>
>>378000847
Nier is on pc. Only good game on this list is Nioh and maybe Yakuza.
>>
>>377997903
>PC guy
>Denuvo hamstrings performance and fucks SSDs
>stop playing aaa vidya
Honestly, it's working out pretty well generally.
>>
>>378001936

Neither of those have been really proven with any consistency though.
Mad Max ran perfectly under Denuvo, Nier Automata runs terribly even without it.
Its scapegoat if you ask me.
>>
>>377998852
>most people are nazi fucks who don't like videa
>on japanese cartoon website
>>
File: OPM_smug_cup.jpg (29KB, 626x720px) Image search: [Google]
OPM_smug_cup.jpg
29KB, 626x720px
>>377996028
>shitnuvo
>implying
wow these shills must be buttblasted as fuck about baldman
Didn't the denuvo leak/hack reveal sony was partially involved with denuvo or something?
I know amazon is doing their cloudflare type thing for them.
It'd explain everything
>>
File: happyasuka.jpg (26KB, 593x449px) Image search: [Google]
happyasuka.jpg
26KB, 593x449px
>>377996028
>mfw I don't have a taste for crappy games that bait people into buying them with their fifty frames per second and "real life" graffix
>All the games I ever want run smoothly and easily and cheaply and funly on my average computer
>>
>can't pirate the newest shit on PC anymore
Except that's not true at all.
>>
>>377996028
who is that?
>>
>>378002862
It's not a scapegoat per se, Denuvo by all means wears out SSDs faster simply because of the increased write cycles that otherwise wouldn't be there but it's a nonissue. It definitely exists, but in such a tiny amount.
>>
>>378005853
That's because /v/ doesn't know shit about computers
You can easily buy all the parts to make one for $250 easy and it can run everything on max settings
I did that a year ago and still can run everything I want fucking perfect
>>
>>378006060

>its a nonissue

Exactly, so when anyone whines about it they are using it as a scapegoat.

The only really valid complaints I've seen are the online requirements, and the fact that games could actually be lost due to Denuvo service going down one day.
The latter being the most valid one as those kind of things shouldn't be allowed. If Denuvo was always removed after 3-6 months after release, I'd not give a shit about it ever again.
>>
>>378000070
this and most AAA games that come out on steam are usually $35 during the ____ season sale no more than 2-3 months after they're released too
>>
>>378006254
You could say the same about Steam really.
>>
>>377996028
>pirates new releases
>"why don't companies release games on this platform"

You answered your own question.
>>
I cannot steal anymore mommy! Why is the life so hard :(
>>
>>378006398

Eh, same ballpark true, but Steam is industry leader, almost a monopoly, chances of them going down within our lifetime is extremely slim to none.

Denuvo is just yet-another-anti-piracy-attempt, of which there have been many many different ones over the years and as we all know, all of them failed over time, when Denuvo keeps failing more and publishers stop having any trust in them, their service going down is a highly likely scenario.
>>
Men are naturally inclined to justify their purchases to themselves and those around them, often going to debilitating lengths to ensure it is not seen as a waste. When a man has a netflix account, he must browse it and watch netflix, or else he is wasting his money. Never mind that he doesn't want to watch anything, he will scroll for an hour looking for something to watch. He has put the cart before the horse and decided he "will watch something" but hasn't decided "what". Truly backwards. Decide what you want to watch first, no?

The same thing happens with all purchases. A man with a fancy computer must buy fancy games to play and must notice his beautiful framerate and look at comparison pictures to ensure his pixels are the best. This is not a new thing by any means, but it does get old. Remove the ties of money binding and blinding you and open your eyes to having fun first.
>>
>>378006552

>Men

You are talking about children, kid.
>>
>>377996028
why do you own a PC if you only play AAA shit
>>
File: 4VxHuTa.jpg (362KB, 825x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4VxHuTa.jpg
362KB, 825x1000px
>>378006592
girls, too
>>
File: C9qa5ByVYAAIKOg.jpg (145KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9qa5ByVYAAIKOg.jpg
145KB, 900x1200px
Post more japanese semen demons
>>
>>377998270
>tfw quite expensive high end PC and still pirate every game I can

Suck it consolefaggots
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.