[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo actually managed to cuckold you into buying a $300 PS3-tier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Nintendo actually managed to cuckold you into buying a $300 PS3-tier "console" just to play a derivative open-world turd loosely based on a good franchise. Yes, Breath of the Wild sucks. No matter how many times you autistically screech "sonybro" and "you didn't play it", it won't change shit game design.

>World is empty and boring.
>Lack of linear plotline provides no sense of focus or valuable goals.
>Weapon durability is joke. Weapons are the only real incentive to complete shrines, yet end up in the trash heap shortly thereafter.
>Difficulty is a meme. The game is easy as piss. You mash buttons until you win, that's it.
>Menu-screen healing. Essentially invincibility. What the fuck?
>Panders to women, gays and transvestites. Forces a fucking crossdressing quest down your throat.
>Autistic collectathon korok seeds that yield a literal piece of shit for acquiring them all.
>Every shrine is practically identical, using the same basic texture palettes.
>Shrines themselves are repetitive, uninteresting and boring, and many puzzles can LITERALLY be fucking jumped over. Holy fuck.
>Mudwater graphics and abysmal frame rate.
>The worst OST in any Zelda game to date.
>Cringe-worthy voice acting that feels out of place and unnecessary.
>Possibly the worst final boss fight ever.

I could go on... The game is dirt. Just wait, in a few years, this will become the next Skyward Sword and all cocksucks will be praying for an actual good Zelda game again.
>>
>>377992831
>Nintendo actually managed to cuckold you into buying a $300 PS3-tier "console"
My ass they did, I've been fine with my PC and PS4 my dude, I doubt I'll need anything else this gen.
>>
Whether you're a falseflagger or a console warrior, the dedication and delirium it would require to type this post out is repulsive. Neck yourself.
>>
At least it will have more new / worthwhile games in its first year than all the other platforms of this gen combined, what about that?
>>
>>377993070
>the dedication and delirium it would require to type this post out is repulsive
The only thing repulsive here is watching people like you suck the cum straight out of Nintendo's fat cock.
>>
File: 1494058975953.jpg (70KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494058975953.jpg
70KB, 431x450px
>>377993109
>At least it will have more new / worthwhile games in its first year than all the other platforms of this gen combined, what about that?
Let's see, you get:

A Mario game
A Zelda game
The gayest looking boxing game ever made

Wow, impressive. Meanwhile, you also won't be getting any of the good multiplats that are available on PC, PS4 and X1 because developers aren't going to optimize a multiplatform game for a piss weak system like Switch. Sorry fag.
>>
File: 1454530132947.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454530132947.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>377992831
Where have I heard this before?
>>
>>377993448
>good multiplats

LOL
>>
>>377992831
>Nintendo actually managed to cuckold you into buying a $300 PS3-tier "console" just to play a derivative open-world turd loosely based on a good franchise.

The Wii U?
>>
File: 1494543050811.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494543050811.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>377993448
Nigger. I've got a Xbone, Ps4, recently upgraded PC and a Switch.

The Xbone basically has just Killer intsinxt which became a multi plat and Forza Horizon which is good.

The PS4 has Bloodborne and I basically use it as a physical copy machine for multiplays i'd want.

And the PC, well yeah. Barely has any new games. I upgraded it just because it was 7 years olds or so.

And don't dare to bump your own thread, faggot.
>>
>>377993882
>And don't dare to bump your own thread, faggot.
Why? People need to know the truth.
>>
>>377993521
Literally better than anything currently or foreseeably available on Switch.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.