[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the greatest game to be released in at least the past 5 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Games-E3-Nintendo.jpg (3MB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
Games-E3-Nintendo.jpg
3MB, 3000x1688px
>the greatest game to be released in at least the past 5 years

>/v/ still complains about it

Why are you like this?
>>
>>377983897
Ungrateful Children
>>
>that
>a game
it's more like... an experience
>>
It's boring, you run around forever and try to avoid encounters so you don't break the two Swords in your inventory while looking for mini-dungeons so you can get a new heart piece every 2 hours.
>>
Bloodborne didn't came out that long ago.
But yeah BotW is good.
>>
File: mariowink.png (87KB, 252x289px) Image search: [Google]
mariowink.png
87KB, 252x289px
>>377983897

>game

There's the problem. It's a game, not a "theatrical" graphics exhibition.

Also, the only way to prove you like "Mature" games for mature gamers is to hate on Nintendo, who just makes games for everyone.
>>
>>377983897
Open world games aren't for everyone. Other than that, well, /v/'s reputation for hating literally everything is well earned.
>>
Is this that Zelda game we used to talk about before Persona 5 came out? what dark times.
>>
>>377983897
I forgot about it
>>
>>377983897
Anything that's worth playing is worth complaining about.

I still loved it.
>>
File: genkiiii.png (371KB, 459x414px) Image search: [Google]
genkiiii.png
371KB, 459x414px
I just hit 120 shrines tonight. This game is shallow shallow shallow. Stack it up against earlier Zeldas and it has absolutely no character. The best thing we got from it was some hot waifus but other than that, extremely mediocre game. I only made it to 120 shrines because of autism.
>>
I have put well over 200 hours in. I was enthralled by the game. But it isnt the perfect masterpiece everyone says it is. Its an incredible game, but its probably my least favorite Zelda, and not even the best open world game out there.

The sidequests give you nothing, not even completion percentage, the world is usually empty, theres little enemy variety, etc. Complaints go beyond MUH SWORD BREAKING. Thee just isnt enough populating the world to justify calling it the greatest game ever, even of the past 5 years.

What it needs is a majoras mask style sequel that loads it with actual content instead off a thousand shitty korok puzzles. Maybe even an actual full span Zelda story too. Great first step in the right direction, can use improvement.
>>
>>377984697
Yes, I'm glad you realize how autisitc your post was. In any case, the next Zelda will address all these issues and be GOAT.
>>
>>377984697
>i spent 1000 hours in this game but its shit
This type of fucking reasoning makes me want to scream.
>>
>>377984901
Needed a stronger ending, but being consistently amazing for a hundred hours makes it one of the best games I've ever played. Possibly the best.
>>
>>377984830
While I do understand the complaints and I don't see it like a perfect game, I dare you to name two games that are better and have been realased in the last 5 yaers
>>
>>377984697
>probably spent over 100 hours playing
>says the game is shallow and had absolutley no character

Anon, a shallow game doesn't even last 10 hours
>>
>>377985092
Skyrim Special Edition
Fallout 4
>>
>>377984258
This is kind of true.
>>
>>377984697
Purah is pure. No lewd.
>>
>>377985092
MGS 5, Witcher 3

I own every console and have no allegiances
>>
>>377983897
Because not everyone shares your opinions, little faggot. Welcome to /v/.
>>
>>377984840

They said the same thing about Skyward Sword.
>>
>>377983897
>be me
>Find ultra good weapon, upgrade it and shit right off the bat
>kill a few weak monsters to test it out
>get to a boss of sorts (Big ass monster with a lot of HP)
>Weapon BREAKS mid fucking fight

nigga wat

I bought the nintendo switch just for this game's hype, returned it immediately after this shit.
>>
>>377984258
you could have just killed those faggots, took their weapons, and used their body parts for a temporary health potion to kill whatever you needed the heart piece for
>>
>>377983897
>/v/ still complains about it
That's because its the greatest game to be released in at least the past 5 years
>>
>>377985482
>Upgrade it
what
>>
>>377985374
You're crazy.
>>
>>377984423
>the only way to prove you like "Mature" games for mature gamers is to hate on Nintendo

gtfo thats a liberal tier argument
>>
File: 1495413597116.png (73KB, 1056x869px) Image search: [Google]
1495413597116.png
73KB, 1056x869px
>>377985850
/pol/ pls leave
>>
>>377985707
Both of those games have fleshed out stories (yes, MGS does have a plot), side quests that are varies, tons of unlockables, worlds that don't feel empty or repetetive, tons of enemies and bosses, etc. All things BOTW lacks, and this is coming from somebody who loved the game
>>
>>377985934
>People literally just saying "On Topic Discussion"
i need new sides
>>
>>377983897

It's the greatest Nintendo game to be released in at least the past 5 years I'll give you that much.
>>
>>377985979
>MGS5's world doesn't feel empty

what the fuck
it's literally NOTHING and then enemy bases
>>
File: XDDDD.png (13KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
XDDDD.png
13KB, 528x404px
>>377983897
downloading the CEMU version right now. is it playable? is it FULLY playable? what am i in for
>>
>>377985979
MGSV's plot was a detriment, the side ops were the same repeated nothing over and over, the unlockables were totally pointless and on a mobileshit unlock system, the world was literally devoid of anything meaningful whatsoever, you repeatedly visited the same locations over and over throughout missions, there was exactly one type of enemy in the overworld, and the game had exactly two bosses it repeated twice.

Like I side, you're crazy.

You have a better case for Witcher 3, although frankly it never resonated with me because I didn't think the open world added anything to it, and the combat was so bad. They put a ton of work into the presentation of side content in Witcher 3, but not a lot of effort into what you were actually doing. So much of the game is following the magic trail. Zelda did a much better job in having a variety of activities and not telling you where shit was so you'd actually go explore.
>>
>that
>the greatest game of the past 5 years
That's not EDF 4.1
>>
>>377986194
I'd say wait for 2.0 to be done.
>>
>>377986417

Sounds like you fucked up witcher 3 for yourself by not immediately turning off the path marker.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.