[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Telegraphed attacks >Shallow movepool >Easily dodgeable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Midir.jpg (53KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Midir.jpg
53KB, 620x349px
>Telegraphed attacks
>Shallow movepool
>Easily dodgeable fire attacks
>Head takes reasonable damage
>Weak to lightning
>Hailed as the hardest boss in the game

Why is Ds3 overrun by casuls?
>>
the only problem i had with midir was the camera
>>
>>377978321
Did you lock on? don't lock on. If you lock on you get tunnel vision and lose situational awareness. Very usefull when you get ganked.
>>
>>377978130
Dark Souls fanbase was always full of casuals, the only way you can make these games hard is by artificially limiting/restricting yourself like SL1/BL4 NG+7 runs or no roll runs

People that claim these games are "hardcore" are a fucking joke.
>>
Shit boss.

''it's the best dragon fight in DS'' Not setting the bar high.
>>
When you realize to dodge outward instead of inward the fight is ez.
>>
>>377978130
>Telegraphed attacks

???

What Souls bosses don't telegraph their attacks? That's one of the most essential parts of enemy design.
>>
>>377978130
Give me a (you) if you beat Midir solo.
>>
>>377978528
>>377978321
i've perfected him countless times across NG+ and beyond (albeit with normal builds at normal soul levels like 80-120) with a variety of weapons and always stay locked on. just always stay 5-10 feet directly in front of the head and remember his attacks and how to dodge them. hell for most of them, you can just spam roll backwards and you'll never get hit by them. you don't even have to time your dodges.

midir is a fun fight but a little too easy. although im at the point now where every boss is a piece of fucking cake
>>
>>377979174
Why would you ever summon for Midir? His health is already loaded.
>>
>>377978130
Most true casual's summon for Midir for some fucking reason. And when you do that he becomes unpredictable and has a metric fuck ton of health.

he's also hot a fuck, so I would appreciate if you wouldn't make fun of him, thank you : ^)
>>
>>377978130

While I think Kalameet was a cooler dragon fight, Midir is still the most challenging one on high NG+++++++, mainly due to his health pool and the fact that every mistake you make gets punished with close to no exception.
Once you get his patterns he's not too hard but during the second phase if he manages to put some distance from you his laser beam can be deadly if you fuck up just a tiny little bit.

He's definitely the hardest boss in the game, Gael is cooler but fairly easy and Nameless King is a total cakewalk.

Midir is one of the few bosses in the game that is guarantee to kill you a few times before you get used to his fairly big set of attacks
>>
>>377979312
I summoned 3 for Midir fight. I don't know how we beat him. Wasn't even the toxic pyromancy cheese. It honestly works if a ranged build kites while two melee spam gold pine resin and go for the head while he spams black fire.
>>
>>377979174

I never summon, I feel like if you summon you didn't beat the boss for real.

I also think it would be stupid on Midir given his insane health pool
>>
>>377979609
I never level, I feel like if you level you didn't beat a boss for real.
>>
>>377979771
casual detected
>>
>>377979771
Im sure when you tell Shira about how yoy beat Midir she'll be happy to know you and your three fuckbuddies did together instead of just you solo.
>>
I always see people rank the bosses in DS3 with a tier list, but the problem is that I've beaten them all so many times across so many NG+++ and more that it's kinda hard for me to personally rank them because they are all easy as shit.
>>
>>377981003
Use some shit weapon then
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.