[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nintendo has so little games that they are selling game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

>nintendo has so little games that they are selling game boxes without games
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/05/24/nintendo-switch-game-cases-sold-with-no-cartridges-japan/

How do they get away with this?
>>
>>377977575
Most of the value in physical copies is having something to be displayed and be proud of owning. Just download it from the eshop if your going to be an autistic Sony fan about it
>>
File: 1489296633282s.jpg (6KB, 250x171px) Image search: [Google]
1489296633282s.jpg
6KB, 250x171px
>>377977575
For the classic NES/SNES/N64 titles in sturdy boxes that were likely thrown away years ago this might be a viable business tactic.
>>
reminder that complaining about this is literally complaining about the fundamentals of capitalism and western civilization

commies can gtfo
>>
It has a download code in it.

PC games do this all the time or include a useless CD with the steam setup file on it.

More publishers are doing this, EA and Actishit to name some.

Its for people who don't want to use their billing info online. Sure they can just buy eshop cards or steam cards, whatever.
>>
File: IMG_6536.png (570KB, 550x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6536.png
570KB, 550x665px
>>377977575
Ban check lmao
>>
>>377978435
>PC games do this all the time or include a useless CD with the steam setup file on it.
Yeah and its annoying and retarded.
I buy physical so that i don't cap my internet and these days they pull this shit
>>
I would be okay with it if Nintendo's new piece if shit didn't have only 32 GB of storage
>>
>>377978725
this
>>
>>377977575
I 100% want this. I don't know if we'll ever see it come to the states but I am hopeful.
>>
File: 1493565246881.png (146KB, 215x395px) Image search: [Google]
1493565246881.png
146KB, 215x395px
>>377977797
>Most of the value in physical copies is having something to be displayed and be proud of owning.
Why are you making excuses for this faggotry? The main point of owning a physical copy is to, you know, own a fucking physical copy of the game that doesn't evaporate at the mercy of a company's online services.
>>
>>377977575
This is a shame... But it's inevitable in the long run. There's less and less of a reason to purchase from retail stores. You can either download your title from the eShop directly or go through the hassle of saying "No" to a pressure sale attempts.

When you think about it, it's only a question of time before the online stores do the same thing though..

>Goes to download the game
>Would you like to pre-purchase that upcoming title?
No
>Would you like to download the available DLCs to enhance your gaming experience?
No
>Would you like to become a Steam + member and get an extra 5% on special deals for a year ?
No
>For an extra 3$ we'll host your saves on our cloud servers so you can
No
>Would you like to use the VIP download to get into your gaming ac
No
>Enter the email of a buddy that would be interested in the g
No

Only a question of time
>>
>>377978519
>Ban check
>Posts in a thread
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1494480641662.jpg (61KB, 432x761px) Image search: [Google]
1494480641662.jpg
61KB, 432x761px
>>377977575
they get away with it because nintendo autists are mentally ill and they buy any junk with a nintendo logo on it so it just emboldens nintendo. unfortunately for real nintendo/game fans, this means nintendo wont make games anymore since they make easy money from these weird autists.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.