[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You saving up those 400 bucks to get the new expansion? Remember,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

You saving up those 400 bucks to get the new expansion?
Remember, one packs based expansion every quarter to please shareholders.
It's almost time. You don't want to fall behind in competitive do you?
>>
>>377976145
Finally quit Hearthstone with the release of Un'Goro.

Couldn't stand all the Warlock decks being either Aggro or trash (Reno got old after a month).

The last straw was looking at the Un'Goro card list and realizing I didn't want to memorize retarded shit like Gentle Megasaur or Lightfused Stegodon. Easily the worst card theme in HS history.
>>
>>377976145
People still play and spend money on this? The game is forced 50% winrate trash.
>>
>>377976701
Gentle Megasaur: Give all your murlocs +4/+0, +1/+1, or divine shield. Not that hard to remember
>>
>>377976701

Nice. I quit during Un'Goro because I could no longer take the shitty pull rates on legendaries and how the game was more legendary focused than ever. I knew it was only going to get worse with another 2 expansions coming this year so I got out of there.
>>
>>377976145
fuck off blizzard i'm not playing your shit games
>>
>>377976841
>single player game
>forced 50% winrate

Really activated my almonds
>>
I want to like hearthstone, because I like card games in general and it's probably the most popular online one with a half-decent UI that isn't stuck in 2002, but goddamn I genuinely think of all the card games I've ever played that actually have a playerbase that isn't in the single digits Hearthstone might just be the most fundamentally shitty one. I'm sure it's various knockoffs aren't any better but I mean, fuck if I'm gonna play something that bills itself as being like a game I already know I don't like at all.

I should really get back into PTCGO, if you can get some guys that don't just cheese it with EXs that card game is underrated as fuck.
>>
>>377977417
Play Gwent.

It's really that simple.
>>
>>377977417

I just quit PTCGO after years, The game obviously had gotten a little stale for me since I've been playing since 2013, but also Tapu Lele is an absolutely disgusting card that shouldn't exist. You'd think they'd have learned after Shaymin that they shouldn't make one card so valuable, but it appears they didn't learn a thing. Lele is so expensive even though I have the means to obtain 3 of them, it feels so fucking awful that I decided to quit.
>>
File: Rank 25.jpg (20KB, 287x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rank 25.jpg
20KB, 287x480px
>>377976145
>pre order ungoro
>all the leggos i got were shit
>still havent done the quest for Maiev
>havent spent a dime on it since
>felt better ever since

Only regret is I've missed 2-3 months of ranked cardbacks for my completion autism and rank 5 treasures for muh free cards

but it was well worth quitting
>>
>Blizzard decided to stop releasing cards as Adventures
WHAT THE FUCK?!
Have they gone full Jewish?
>>
>>377976145
Spent $150 on un'goro, got gifted another $85 in bnet balance for more cards and I still don't have most of the cards I wanted to play around with.

The "throw money at us and get nothing" model only works until you feel as burned as I feel right now.
>>
File: 1485651651256.png (197KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485651651256.png
197KB, 450x450px
Meanwhile at Glorious Nippon Shadowverse...
>>
>>377979432
They are peddling Destiny 2 on battle.net
Take your guess
>>
>>377979432

No, they're Japanese. All they do is hunt for whales every day.
>>
>>377977417

Listen to >>377977786
It just went in to open beta today so you can check it out. There really aren't any tremendously OP cards. You are given a decent amount of cards to start out with to allow you some creativity with your deck. The starting cards are decently strong too. Gwent is really a game about out-playing your opponent. Barely any RNG effects and a lot of games come down to skill rather than luck.
>>
File: 1489713686780.jpg (83KB, 354x423px) Image search: [Google]
1489713686780.jpg
83KB, 354x423px
>>377978475
>Tfw saved up 3600 gold
>Only legendary was new Hemet
>>
>>377979874

Thought it was still in closed beta, I'll make sure to give it a look.
>>
>>377979979
>spend all gold, get no legendaries
>spend my sylvanas refund dust on the hunter quest
Kill me now
>>
>>377980145
I bought the hunter quest as well. Fell for the hype day one. Fucking lifecoach saying it was going to break the game and now it's the second most worthless quest in the worst class.
>>
>>377980383
>in the worst class
Midrange hunter is still viable, bro
Also I'd say that the quest is about as bad as the druid, pally, and warlock quests
>>
so hows the meta
is it still pirates and rogues raping everything?
>>
>>377980906
Also token druids and quest warrior
Decent number of "miracle?" priests via BEHOLD, THE GLORY OF A NEW SUN too
>>
>>377981552
well when I get to play two different kinds of warriors I'm satisfied.
but quest warrior<rogue<pirate felt like a pretty dumb triangle.
>>
Only idiots and tryhards spend that kind of money on hearthstone. All you need to hit legend is a good netdeck which you can craft with dust and the packs you get from daily quest gold.
>>
>>377979432
since the change to the blizzard balance credit (thing) you can farm gold in wow turn it in to a token then convert that token in to blizzard cash to buy stuff from the store or games, thats why
>>
>>377976701
I stopped when gadgetzan came out. I just could not justify this shit anymore. I get pestered like once every 2 weeks with free cards and packs to get me back.
>>
>>377976701
Same. Specifically it was seeing two class legendaries and realizing there'd be no buff to legendary drop rate to go "nah fuck this nonsense."

Tried Duelyst for a bit but it has huge problems. Don't really wanna go in for another HS clone, so right now I'm trying Gwent. They keep doing huge sweeping changes in the beta, so it's got potential.
>>
File: 1491611368088.png (33KB, 433x414px) Image search: [Google]
1491611368088.png
33KB, 433x414px
>>377976145
are you literally retarded or dont play the game at all? get a fucking bot to grind gold if your too braindead to figure out what decks suck at launch or just do dailies, I havent baught packs with real money in almost 2 years because I log in and do my dailies every day and im semi competant at arena, I usually have 10k gold saved up around when each expansion drops, just don't be an idiot and throw your gold away on heroic tavern brawls or stupid decks you know arent going to pan out, dont craft any cards untill after 2 weeks after a new expansion, ESPECIALLY LEGENDARIES, and youll be fine. This game is very easily F2P, but not if your a retard.
>>
ITT: I spent all my gold crafting shit cards and now I suck and don't enjoy the game so I quit.

Have fun playing your other dead/lesscompetitive/realmoneysinkholes cardgames
>>
Is there a reason why they didn't just consolidate all the quests into a single card that functioned differently depending on the class your deck is?
>>
>>377976145
Until hearthstone has enough of a cardpool to support a fun pauper-style format, I don't think i'm going to give it my money.
I also just like instants too much.

God, I wish solforge wasn't fucking run into the ground.
>>
>>377976145
I quit recently even though I have basically infinite dust. The game is too shitty and after 3 bad expansion in a row I'm finally free
>>
>Pick up Shadowverse to stop Hearthstone addiction
>Now I actively play both

Fuck I need to play something else, Hearthstone is becoming hot garbage. Is Gwent Cross-platform or at least your account is shared across platforms? Is Gwent any good?
>>
>>377976145
Install a bot, grind optimally and have the theoretical maximum of 18000 gold every expansion, which is enough for every single common and rare, most epics and about half the legendaries
>>
>>377982918
gwent is great
>>
File: 1491509058292.jpg (36KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1491509058292.jpg
36KB, 798x770px
>>377976145
>400 dollars to play a f2p game
>>
>>377978082
as someone who has never played Pokemon TCG tapu lele looks as busted as it is in the actual games.

>>377976145
Quit hearthstone before streets.
The fact they treat and online CCG like a TCG in terms of balancing is mind blowing. No excuse for a deck to be inherently busted for more than 2-3 months. Not to mention when they do nerf a card they kill it instead of you know just bumping a number by 1.

>>377979768
Shadowverse is fun so far, more depth that most CCGs but aggro seems like it will always be tier 1 because there are like 2 good AOE spells in the game.
>>
How to fix Hearthstone

Step 1: Wild is the new default ladder

That's it.
>>
> Trump comes up with a budget friendly Hunter deck
> Guys I've been working on this budget hunter deck I only had to do my dailies, get all free packs available and play arena DAILY for a month to unlock it it's totally a F2P deck
I don't even understand how you can call a "budget deck" "F2P" when it requires a month of daily arena runs.
>>
>>377985209
>I don't even understand how you can call a "budget deck" "F2P" when it requires a month of daily arena runs.
Most of the required cards are classic, only half of the dust from that arena stuff went towards the hunter deck, the rest went towards the rogue quest deck
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.