[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These two block your path and challenge you to a game of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: geralt ciri.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
geralt ciri.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
These two block your path and challenge you to a game of Gwent, what do you do?
>>
>>377966210
ask them to a round of hearthstone
>>
Gwent is a very low-skill game that has been effectively solved. Since we are both approaching perfect play, effectively the only determining factor is luck of draw. What about if we just stopped pretending and played dice poker instead?
>>
what the fuck is wrong with his face
>>
>>377967257
They changed it for the stand alone version
>>
>>377966210

play with my shitty deck, lose, and have my best card taken from me, making my shitty deck even shittier
>>
Tell them I'm from Brokilone, put an arrowhead in their brain their eye socket.
Arrogantly state that I'm finishing the work of Braenn, and that any human who enters Duén Canell may never leave alive.
Drayads masterrace.
>>
File: 1494208504427.jpg (32KB, 499x575px) Image search: [Google]
1494208504427.jpg
32KB, 499x575px
>>377967587
Reminder that filthy non-human forests will burn and it's hostile inhabitants sent into silver mines to make way for glorious Nilfgaardian roads and cities.
>>
>>377966210
Decline.

Gwent was fucking awful and it having become its own standalone thing is the most confusing thing I've seen in the industry recently.
>>
File: gqent.jpg (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gqent.jpg
646KB, 1920x1080px
Decoy + Spy till I draw my entire deck
>>
>>377966210
play and win, cause that game was a joke.
>>
Smile and nod.
>>
>>377967923
>gwent
>awful
Probably one of the best minigames to hav3 ever been made you tasteless nigger. Go be retarded somewhere else, preferebly the 4+ Farcry 5 shitflinging threads.
>>
Gun them down
>>
>>377966210
Happily learn a new game because I have no friends.
>>
File: hwhut.jpg (28KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
hwhut.jpg
28KB, 400x396px
>>377968041
>5 blue stripes commandos
>>
File: 65CPfXm.png (348KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
65CPfXm.png
348KB, 544x416px
>>377968165
Its mechanics are retardedly simple and essentially boil down to luck of the draw. It's just really boring re-challenging someone until I just so happen to get the right sequence of cards at the start of the game to push the opponent's shit in.

Here's a good card-based minigame.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.