[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of Arkham City? Combat's pretty good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2606170-batmanaccleanbox.jpg (242KB, 1104x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2606170-batmanaccleanbox.jpg
242KB, 1104x1280px
What does /v/ think of Arkham City?

Combat's pretty good. Especially on harder difficulties.
>>
This thread reminded me that I have every achievement in this game except the retarded Calendar Man one.
>>
>>377951602
One of the best games I've ever played.
Really hate Harley's Revenge though.
>>
>>377951602
The Arkham series in general is unironically one of my favorite game series.
Arkham Knight gets a bad rap
City is the best in every way but atmosphere compared to Asylum.
>>
AC Riddler trophies>>>>Botw's shrines
>>
Arkham City was enjoyable but less focused than Arkham Asylum. Prefered having a simpler story with fewer characters.

Both final boss fights were pretty ass but I feel like boss fights are getting harder to pull off nowadays.
>>
It's how a game should introduce mechanics and tutorials. Throw you into the game, explains basic combos and counters. Then introduce upgrade system, and slowly introduce new enemies (heavies, knife wielders, stuns before combos, etc.), and incorporates everything that you've learned into regular encounters. And it's done in a way that if you ignore mechanics you can still get fucked up, but you also feel powerful.
>>
>>377951602
it's literally God Tier, even if Akrham Asylum is a little more tight on gameplay
>>
9/10 >>377951602
>>
File: 1468879870998.jpg (50KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1468879870998.jpg
50KB, 633x758px
How the fuck do you get all the trophies in predator mode ?
such bullshit
>get the 3 medals on a challenge
>have to do it again in extreme mode
>have to suceed in the challenge again in the campaign mode
>have to do it a 4th time in extreme campaign mode
>have to redo this for every character
FUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
Arkham Asylum was fantastic, City was around the same but I felt like they were trying to shove in way to many characters, don't get me wrong, I still loved it.

Talk to anyone about Knight and it's always "Batmobile simulation game" but the game still looked amazing compared to alot of games out on the market right now. I was still annoyed about Scarecrow not getting much exposure and the Joker being the bad guy in your head, plus we all knew it was Jason Todd

Origins, yes I know it wasn't made by Rocksteady, falls flat on a lot of things. One is revealing it's not actually Black mask as the big bad but it's the Joker once again.

But my biggest gripe with Origins was Deathstroke, he's the third assassin you come across, rather early in the game mind you and it's a copy paste of the Ra'as Al Ghul fight from City with a few tweaks. I was expecting Deathstroke to be so much more of a constant threat than one boss fight and that's it. And his appearance in Knight was just a slap in the face being tank battles
>>
>>377956657
>Talk to anyone about Knight and it's always "Batmobile simulation game"
I still don't get this. It wasn't used nearly as much as people like to think it was. Was used slightly more than the normal tools, which was actually toned down a bit so it evened out
I'll never forgive the story though, Origins was great place to introduce Jason and they wasted it.
>>
>>377956958
I agree
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.