[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW GAME FUCKING WHEN? https://twitter.com/NetflixLAT/stat u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Castlevania Netflix.png (865KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania Netflix.png
865KB, 1366x768px
NEW GAME FUCKING WHEN?
https://twitter.com/NetflixLAT/status/867485387953848322
>>
That's not Bloodstained. Why fuck with anything else on the horizon? Konami hates you.
>>
>>377947314
Never, Konami ended this series a while ago.
>>
I'm hype I'll watch the animated series but why would you do this when the video games are dead ?
>>
Bloodstained is coming, btw release date of bloodstained?
>>
>...The man who killed Dracula.
You mean Julius Belmont?
>>
File: B5.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
B5.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Now
>>
>>377948796
>1999 game never fucking ever
>>
Pachinko Castlevania aplenty.
>>
>>377949279
Too bad, as far as me know, Juluis was not alone in that fight, I would love to play a Castlevania with a full cast of different people.
>>
>>377947314
well, at least is C3 and not Symphony
>>
>>377948710

Late 2018/early 2019 if IGA's update is anything to go by.

Konami might actually make a new Castlevania by then since Bomberman R is doing well.
>>
File: sad boss.jpg (20KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
sad boss.jpg
20KB, 720x404px
Why you gotta remind me of how Konami do me dirty....
>>
>>377949591
>no old Jonathan passing on the whip to 19 year old Julius
>>
That actually looks aight
>>
>Animated
>Gore
>Castlevania 3 adaptation
>Trevor, Alucard and Sypha aren't niggers

I legitimately can't be mad at this.
>>
File: justin-roiland-rick-and-morty.jpg (435KB, 1500x860px) Image search: [Google]
justin-roiland-rick-and-morty.jpg
435KB, 1500x860px
Never you stupid dumb worthless fucking idiot
>>
>>377951492
Wrong network. Retarded and Memerty is Adult Swim which belongs to Cartoon Network.
>>
>>377951652
You dumb stupid pointless full in retarded fucjing idiot

Dont you understand you hold no value as a human and are less complex than a single cell life form? Your mind is so simole a fosh can form more comolwte thoughts why not just go suck start a shotgun?
>>
File: 1471950353225.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471950353225.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
>>377952079
>>
>>377952158
You want to play that game huh?

You dumb stupid pointless full on retarded fucking idiot.

Don't you understand you hold no value as a human and are less complex than a single cell life form? Your mind is so simple a fish can form more complete thoughts why not just go suck start a shotgun?
>>
>>377950736
I always thought that, and a pseudo Castlevania 2, 3, and Rondo kind of thing would happen. Partners, upgrades, different paths, weird-ass puzzles, kneeling at cliffs. Bosses giving you one last FUCK YOU BELMONT move as they die. The whole shebang. It would have to be the most difficult Castlevania as well.
>>
>>377947314
Holy fucking shit, I'm hype.

Leave to someone else to actually do cool things with a dead franchise. Get with the program konami!
>>
>>377951483
There also bringing back The Dark Crystal. Gotta admit when they get it right, they get it right.
>>
It better fucking have some sick rearranges of the classic tracks
>>
>>377954594
I have no idea what Dark Crystal is, but if they don't fuck up Witcher with diversity then I'll be quite happy.
>>
>>377954594
And are also financing the full manga adaptation og Devil Man.
>>
>>377954719
Netflix generally just lets the people do what they want.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.