[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I guess we're all going to just ignore the fact that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Dhalsim[1].jpg (280KB, 615x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Dhalsim[1].jpg
280KB, 615x1050px
So, I guess we're all going to just ignore the fact that a "yoga master" from India, a largely vegetarian country that practices one a religion of peace (Hinduism), wears human skulls around his neck?
>>
it's ok, they're not his
>>
Those are the skulls of the children of his village that died of hunger and famine, weren't they? He wears them to "respect their souls" or something.
>>
>>377943621
Nah they was gonna make him a black voo doo master but said bleh.

You have to keep in mind Street Fighter isn't realistic. Men vs women, no weight classes, never aging realistically, fake martial arts, sumos who can jump high.
>>
>>377943995
This
>>
>>377943621
>grown man
>not a single stand of hair on him

hate unrealistic anime designs
>>
>>377943995
In his bio on Wikipedia it says they are "shrunken" skulls....like these:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrunken_head

Except I'm pretty sure they remove the skulls first.
>>
>>377944045
>isn't realistic

Okay, but that isn't an excuse for inaccurate character designs when they are basing their designs around "cultural" aspects.
>>
>>377945226
>Isn't an excuse for inaccurate designs

The native American character is a Mexican
>>
>>377945560
Okay, and? Nightwolf was American.
>>
>>377945226
Why do you even fucking exist? No one gives a fuck about this shit.
>>
>>377943995
I also remember that story, want to say it was in the booklet of the snes version of SF2. Obviously they designed the characters first and came up with bullshit to justify them later but at least it's not like they never bothered coming up with why the skulls are there.
>>
File: dhalsim dance.gif (51KB, 137x112px) Image search: [Google]
dhalsim dance.gif
51KB, 137x112px
>can stretch his arms, legs and contort his body like rubber
>can breath fire that isn't even real but still burns people through power of suggestion
>can teleport
>can read minds
>can see the future
>can levitate
>has a metal as fuck skull necklace
>dances like a motherfucker
>fights for the good of his village

Tier lists aside, how is Dhalsim not everyone's favourite character?
>>
>>377943621
Why is Dhalsim so fit
Why does a yoga master need to know how to fight
>>
>>377945757
>why do you even fucking exist

you see, when a man loves a woman....Or, well, love doesn't even really have to be there. In fact, they don't even really need to know each-other...Or want each-other....I guess you could say that the concept of reproduction is just based around desire really, and not even a desire on both sides, it's sort of interesting how we all assume that each baby is the result of an act of love because we associate sex with something passionate and intimate but it could easily just be this primal display of power by a rapist, or a forceful partner taking advantage of someone under the influence. Hell, it could even just be for monetary gain, what with the way the economy currently works for the poor class....But, alas, this is all besides the point, you shouldn't exist, so go neck yourself you inbred nigger faggot
>>
>>377945720

>And

The "AMERICAN" INDIAN is from Mexico
>>
>>377943621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVbfLGw6tjk
>>
>>377946053
Annoying as fuck to fight.
Also poo
>>
>>377946105
All Yoga masters are combat masters too. You need to be able to defend the secret to enlightenment.
>>
>>377946727
Technically, Indians in Mexico are sometimes called "Native Americans in Mexico".
>>
>>377946053
I thought you were going to make a Lanky Kong joke for a second there.
>>
>>377943621
So? Doesn't mean he ate them.

Im more upset they never show Sim shitting in the streets.
>>
File: 1404774237602.gif (889KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1404774237602.gif
889KB, 320x240px
Dhalsim is pretty cool now that I think about it.
>>
>>377946776
The Vega one is funnier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Ud219WLvM
>>
You just reminded me of this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2OOrZfBXOLg
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.