[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's hard to go back to games like Breath of the Wild when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20160613110956_1.jpg (866KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160613110956_1.jpg
866KB, 2560x1440px
It's hard to go back to games like Breath of the Wild when you've experienced this game in 1440p ultra settings at 60+fps with gsync enabled.

It makes BotW look like a ps2 game or something.
>>
>posting the same thread again
off yourself fag
>>
>>377940830
BotW looks like shit, but so does that. Literally ps2 tier vegetation.
>>
>this thread again
fuck off lad
>>
>>377940830
Its hard for me to go back to TW3 at all. Got it at release, still haven't finished it.
>>
You made this thread already.

Sidenote: i want to emulate botw but dont know how i shpuld go about organizing my wii usb helper folder.
>>
I absolutely loved TW3, but BotW was a level above it for me (because of the exploration and the gameplay). If it were possible to have a game with TW3's story-telling, BotW's gameplay, and were moddable, it would be GOTAY.
>>
>>377940830
That screenshot doesn't look spectacular to me
if you can't go all the way in photorealism then pick an aesthetic and stick to it
>>
>>377940830
But BotW is still more fun to actually play.
>>
turd of the wild, like all ninturdo games, looks about 10 years outdated. its pretty much a meme at this point. like i have no doubt nintenturd devs can make better looking games but they just dont bother because its less work and drones will buy it anyway, so they'll just call it "novelty" and laugh all the way to the bank
>>
OP you haven't actually played a PS2 game recently have you.
>>
>>377941135
>>377941205
>>377941316
>>377941318
>>377941461
>>377941813
>>377942015
>>377942430
>>377942892
Kill yourselves for giving OP (You)s
>>
Is the screenshot supposed to look good?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.