[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Project Zero 2 Remake >Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>Project Zero 2 Remake
>Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
>The Last Story
>Pandora's Tower
>Xenoblade Chronicles
>Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
>Twilight Princess
>Skyward Sword
>Brawl
>Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
>No More Heroes 1 and 2
>Resident Evil Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles
>The best version of Resident Evil 4
>House of the Dead 2, 3, and Overkill
>The Conduit
>Metroid Prime 3 and the rest of the Trilogy
>Super Paper Mario
>Sin and Punishment Star Successor
>Madworld
>Donkey Kong Country Returns
>Sonic Colors
>Warioware Smooth Moves
>Rhythm Heaven Fever
>Red Steel 1 and 2
>Muramasa: The Demon Blade
>Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
>Little King's Story
>Kirby's Epic Yarn and Return to Dreamland
>Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
>The new Punch Out
>Monster Hunter Tri

W O W , A C T U A L G A M E S
>>
Well, yeah, despite what everything keep saying Wii had a great library. Surely there was a huge amount of shovelware but since I'm no soccer mom I did avoid them easily
>>
How many of those can I play without moving my arms at all?
>>
>>377938859
>>
>>377938859
fuck off Rin
>>
>>377936519
>Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
Is there an English version of this yet
>>
File: Gunblade NY Game Archives.jpg (186KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gunblade NY Game Archives.jpg
186KB, 850x1200px
The Conduit is such a fucking guilty pleasure. Its objectively awful but its so charming. Really satisfying Wiimote shooting too.

I'd add the rest of the arcade ports to the list as well. LA Machineguns/Gunblade NY and Ghost Squad.

Not to mention this lil nugga was backward compatible will all Gamecube games as well, though I hear some later models removed that.
>>
>>377936519
The Wii was a slow burner, but by the end of its life it had an impressive library of exclusives. I was hoping the Wii U would die like the Wii did, but it had no actual games.
>Red Steel 1
Literal garbage
>Best version of RE4
Until the PC HD Port maybe
>Sonic Colors
Better than Generations. Good taste.
>>
I agree, it was a good system
ALL OF THE DAY BRO
>>
>>377936519
Was muramasa any good? Apparently it was enough of a thing to get some representation as an assist trophy in Smash 4, but was it actually good or is it the same autism that got Lucina and Dark Pit into the game and Corrin as DLC rather than an actual Poll winner.
>>
>>377941739
Muramasa is about par for course for vanillaware games, so pretty good
>>
>>377941804
I see. I'll check it out then.
>>
>>377940727
Nigger, you can hack your Wii beyond oblivion and I'm sure Dolphin can play everything. That said, Mask of the Lunes Eclipse got a decent translation months after it's release and people actually updated it, it's almost perfect at this point.
>>
>>377941739
The blue hair guy is from The Mysterious Murasame Castle, not Muramasa.
>>
>>377936519
add on emulators and VC n64 games and you got yourself the best console of all time
OF ALL TIME
>>
>>377941443
Wii U would had never reach Wii status. Wii was an overclocked GC with gimmicks, devs actually know how to make games for the system and it was cheaper than making games for the PS3 or 360, at least for the first 3 or 4 years. Wii U, in other hand, it was a new machine and Wii bubble was bursted 2 years before it's launch. Now it was harder, more expensive and there was a proof that most people who buys a Nintendo console only cares about the main IPs, nothing else.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.