[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The girl is the overpowered character in the game >Still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: resident evil difficulties.jpg (90KB, 974x390px) Image search: [Google]
resident evil difficulties.jpg
90KB, 974x390px
>The girl is the overpowered character in the game
>Still won't play them because you're not a faggot cu-ckold.

Who else?

Pic obviously related
>>
>>377936274
Why post this shit again?
>>
>faggot cu-ckold
do you even know what these words mean?
of course you don't
sage
>>
Go back to /vr/.
>>
>Tell friend about Bayonetta game
>Tells me why would he waste his time with a girl character
>Friend just plays Fifa
>>
>>377936274
>The girl is the overpowered character in the game
But she isn't, Jill can unlock many doors on her own and has a bigger inventory, but Chris can take more damage than her.
>>
>>377937197
And if we count REmake as well, he has the far superior defensive item.
>press ZR to decapitate
>>
>>377937197
And she gets better weapons. All those things are better than having more health.
>>
>>377936545

global rule 7
>>
I chose Jill because she had tits, not because she was easier.
>>
>>377937495
Better weapons doesn't mean much in a game where ammunition is scarce and you're supposed to dodge most enemies instead of killing them. Chris has access to the shotgun and Colt Python which is more than enough. About the only time Christ feels harder is when you run out of inventory space and have to make another trip to the storage box
>>
Any of the Tomb Raider games. It just screams "US GIRLS CAN DO IT BETTER THAN YOU. GIRL POWEERRRR" since the first one.
>>
>>377939659
The game gives you plenty of ammo. Who needs extra health when you can kill everything before it even touches you. Also Jill gets the shotgun as well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.