[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will her boss theme in the Risky DLC? Maybe a remixed N

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: shantaehgh.jpg (46KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
shantaehgh.jpg
46KB, 600x848px
What will her boss theme in the Risky DLC? Maybe a remixed Nega Shantae theme or something new entirely?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUiIKFPTICs&t
>>
>>377933792
Probably something new. Kaufman sounds like he got stuck in the MSF series and gave Shantae a real tecnho soundtrack.
>>
>>377933792
A hard rock/techno version of her main theme
>>
File: 66ojh7z8xfLL1qfka7go.png (1MB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
66ojh7z8xfLL1qfka7go.png
1MB, 600x852px
>>377933792

It better be something new, since Kaufman didn't remix the vs Risky theme from the original game for Shantae's campaign. Otherwise the asymmetry would annoy me.
>>
File: 950.png (740KB, 1200x1492px) Image search: [Google]
950.png
740KB, 1200x1492px
Dance through the danger deathcore mix
>>
>>377933792
My guess would be a dark remix of Dance Through the Danger.

>>377934836
Kaufman didn't get stuck, he was directed by WF to deliberately make HGH sound more like MSF.
At one point he was even working on HGH music while still finishing Curse's ost at the same time.
>>
File: shantae_consider_the_following.gif (353KB, 526x255px) Image search: [Google]
shantae_consider_the_following.gif
353KB, 526x255px
>>377936210
This would be cool. But I think Kaufman could make something new and really make it hype.

What if the final confrontation with Shantae is a dance off?
>>
>>377937883
well, then risky loses

i mean, shanty is a bellydancer by job. you don't keep a cute lean figure like that by not dancing.
it'd be like fighting a prime Tyson when all you did was slip on gloves and hope to win

Risky would shake and shimmy her hips trying to do her best, but shatae would respond with the most dick fattening display of subtle gyrations and hip jostles, you would wonder how long your dick was shooting jizz before you knew it
>>
>>377938386
What if Risky's campaign is about her learning to dance?
>>
>>377933792
You'll see it when it's finished in 2020
>>
>>377939059
that would be cute
she doesn't fit at first, stumbling about and having to wear an outfit like Shantae's that she pieces together over a few levels.

learning to dance is awkward for her, since she has had no practice and moves differently, more angrily than the lithe, swan like Shantae

her best at the end of the game is using her newfound sex appeal that shantae moreover lacks in combo with her ability to draw others in with fear. she feels more confidant wearing a veil and styling her hair different too so no one knows its her

she wins and tosses off her veil revealing its her, everyone is surprised. shantae feels defeated, bolo swoons over her, the mayor gives her shantae's job. risky feels a sense of swelling pride and a feeling not felt in ages; joy.

its all a fucking dream
she wakes up, rubs her eyes and comments in her head at what an odd dream it was. gets up, takes a shower and gets ready for another day of plundering and making shantae's life a living hell
>>
File: shantae_risky_hippox2.jpg (313KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shantae_risky_hippox2.jpg
313KB, 1024x1024px
>>377939972
So Super Mario Bros. 2: Risky Boots edition. I can dig that. A Risky Boots campaign themed in a similar vein to Wario World would be cool too.
>>
>>377940914
that is what i really would want, just her stealing stuff and racing shantae to the treasure
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2a0gGKNB24
>>
File: art.png (2MB, 1480x1296px) Image search: [Google]
art.png
2MB, 1480x1296px
>>
>>377937323
Then WF are even larger retards than I had expected.
>>
>>377941551
This is actually pretty fitting.
>>
Karnov Theme/Boss Theme with hints of Shantae Main Theme melody and virt's instrumentation, I'd assume.
>>
File: 1493379443372.png (354KB, 1000x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1493379443372.png
354KB, 1000x1141px
I want to lick Shantae's brown butthole
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.