[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about based HBomberGuy eternally BTFOing Dar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: d.png (642KB, 888x622px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
642KB, 888x622px
How do you feel about based HBomberGuy eternally BTFOing Dark Souls 2 haters, especially MatthewMatosis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRTfcMeqhig
>>
>>377929994
Who? on both accounts.
>>
>>377929994
I don't need to watch it, I have like 700 hours in the game.

It's long, it has a large variety of areas, the latest version is challenging as hell, it has the best multiplayer in the souls series, 60 fps, and it's great to play coop wiith a friend.

That said, hitboxes suck, netcode sucks, its kind of ugly, lore blows, area layouts are all nonsense
>>
>>377930446
Yeah, but based HBomberGuy regularly BTFOs alt-righters in his other videos, so he needs out support. Give him views.
>>
File: heart-attack-3-300px.jpg (38KB, 422x281px) Image search: [Google]
heart-attack-3-300px.jpg
38KB, 422x281px
>>377930573
>Being this ironic
>>
souls fags are the worst
>>
>>377929994
I watched it even though I never played it.
I also watched the Bloodborne one.
You can really value the use of a script after watching them. He barely says anything.

Also, his point about world consistency being bad because the incoherent layout of 2 is more mysterious is pretty ass.
>>
>>377929994
That video is trash just like the one its in response to.
>>
Isn't Hbomberguy a goon?
>>
>>377931363
Yep, a britbongistanian sjw cuck too.

I remember him saying some edgy wannabe anarchist shit in one video about knowing how to make firebombs or something, I wish I remembered which video it was so I could report him to the bikewheel confiscation bureau lmao
>>
>>377930573
>alt-righters
It's hysterical that you say this when half the people he has on his blocklist are liberals who don't like radical feminists and muslims.
>>
You know it's really amazing. He makes all these good points about how all these things people say are shit aren't actually shit and he has some pretty good arguments, but at the end of the day Dark Souls 2 is still the least fun game of the bunch to play and overall still feels like a piece of shit in comparison. Fascinating, really.
>>
File: BAD POSTURE.jpg (80KB, 820x821px) Image search: [Google]
BAD POSTURE.jpg
80KB, 820x821px
>>377929994
>>377930573
Harry, get OFF of 4chan
>>
Why would I listen to a """man""" with a weak chin purvey his shit taste in video games to me.
>>
>>377930573
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>377931668
>liberals who don't like radical feminists and muslims

Traitors like that are no better than alt-right.
>>
File: moviehbomb.png (24KB, 606x192px) Image search: [Google]
moviehbomb.png
24KB, 606x192px
>>377931363
He's the quintessential SJW
>goon (still active)
>drowning in student debt over his film degree
>white guilt
>communist, antifa
>puts trigger warnings in his videos
>cries about GG
>browses SRS
>defends No Man's Sky
>defends Undertale
>white knight for Anita
>to him, sargon is LITERALLY the devil
>cries about jontron, pewdiepie, "le skeptic" ecelebs
>defends pedophiles
Also he shills himself all the time on /v/ and /pol/ so expect him to tweet something from this thread probably.
>>
He makes some decent points in some parts, and it feels like in most other parts he just looked up complaints about DS2 and tried to think up ANY reason they could be construed as positive points just to be contrarian and get views and retards like us talking about it.
>>
File: IMG_20170524_150444.jpg (25KB, 362x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_150444.jpg
25KB, 362x401px
>>377932593
>"Why don't anti-fems/sjws make content tackling real issues?"
>Proceeds to make videos about Sonic lore
>>
>>377929994
Most of this is shit.
The only thing I really agree with as far as I can remember is that the game throws an alright number of enemies at you.
There are some situations that are bullshit like the assload of executioners squatting on pillars and horsecock valley but people who want every encounter to be an honorable 1v1 need to gitgud.
>>
>>377932593
Lol i'm not even surprised he's a pal of Movieblob.
>>
Another thread about our guy
>>377928471
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.