[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The girl is the overpowered character in the game >Still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: resident evil difficulties 2.jpg (152KB, 1337x533px) Image search: [Google]
resident evil difficulties 2.jpg
152KB, 1337x533px
>The girl is the overpowered character in the game
>Still won't play them because you're not a faggot cu-ckold.

Who else?

Pic obviously related
>>
File: 1491635109666.jpg (75KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1491635109666.jpg
75KB, 612x612px
>>377926292
You have to play both in sequence to beat the game dumbass.

In fact starting with Chris is the secret easy mode since he'll have all possible items to work with and you get to play with Jill and her grenade launcher for the harder second half of the game.
>>
>>377926971
>You have to play both in sequence to beat the game dumbass.

You have literally never played RE1
>>
>>377927282
>he didn't get the good ending
Idiot.
>>
>>377926971
Chris is already several times harder just because you can only carry 6 items with him. His supports character also does barely anything except for a free heal in that one part while it's ridiculous how often Barry helps you out.

There is also barely any point playing classic Resident Evil more than once because they become piss easy in the second run.
>>
>>377927704
>There is also barely any point playing classic Resident Evil more than once because they become piss easy in the second run.
Imagine outing yourself as too young to be here this hard. That or your part of that
>bred to be retarded
18-25 generation
>>
>>377927883
I did it with RE2 and that game was an absolute scam, giving you only 20% of additional content in the B scenario. If you know what to do any where all the items are and what enemy you are free to avoid and who you should kill there is absolutely no gameplay left in Resident Evil. This has nothing to do with age, this is just an objective fact.

Though if you replay it every couple of years after you forgot quite a bit it seems reasonable enough.
>>
File: 1481399730368.png (113KB, 359x387px) Image search: [Google]
1481399730368.png
113KB, 359x387px
>>377926292
>"some girl rejected my sperg autistic ass in high school, now i need to go on a cruzade against them"

This is you
>>
>>377929509
what are you going on about?
>>
>>377926292
i pick Jill because she's waifu
>>
>>377929509
Who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>377926292
But Chris is easier. Sure, Jill starts easier, but once you get to the flamethrower with Chris you can save outrageous amounts of ammo with it.
>>
Daily reminder that canonically Chris, Jill, Rebecca, Barry, and Brad survived RE1, but neither of the re1 games have that as an ending
>>
>mfw If resident evil 1-3, Dino Crisis, Parasite Eve or Super Metroid were released now they'd be hated by /v/ for pandering to Feminists and SJW's regardless of quality.

How is it that the 90's had better female characters than now and people were more accepting of them.
>>
>>377930393

Oh also daily reminder x2 some people still don't know that you wiggle the stick to get out of a grab. I've seen waaay too many retarded streamers not understand this.
>>
>>377930570
Feminism literally wasn't in video games trying to ruin everything
>>
>>377930393
When you reverse engineer the plot of previous iterations of a story all sorts of nonsensical plot holes and contradictions occur.

MGS is a good example, they even tried to fix it in 4 with NANOMACHINES.
>>
>>377930608
We are talking about resident evil 1, not 2, not 3 and certainly not the REmake
>>
>>377930846

Now I know it's been a thousand years since I played it on psx, but are you sure wiggling the stick wasn't a thing? Maybe it was in directors cut? I certainly seem to remember you could shake a zambie somewhat and not let it bite you like 3 times, but it's been so long I'm perfectly willing to accept I'm wrong about this.
>>
>>377930769
But it's not literally in every video game trying to ruin anything.

The pandering games like mass effect, watch dogs etc. can be seen pandering miles before their release dates and are easy avoid. The games i mentioned were huge hits or cult hits. The same goes today.

People on both sides of this culture war fiasco have a massive confirmation bias and see offensiveness in everything they look at through their lens.

Flirty banter from a male character is seen by feminazis as rape culture.

A woman standing up for themselves is seen by bitter neckbeards as feminist pandering even if it's reasonable.
>>
>>377926971
>You have to play both in sequence to beat the game dumbass.
Not really. Only RE2 did that.

>>377927548
The best endings for each character is not depended on the other character's campaign.
>>
File: centrist.png (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
centrist.png
14KB, 640x480px
>>377931342
>People on both sides
>>
>>377931145

Oh wait a second, the first resi didn't support dual shock right? So I guess nothing to wiggle. Maybe mash the analog? Hammer the buttons?
>>
>>377931459
Are you trying to say that a good chunk of /pol/ isn't reactionary dumbasses?
You can have an opinion or political stance without being an extremist moron and I wish more people would understand that.
>>
>>377931459
>Where did I state i was centrist?

I oppose feminazi shit far more than i care about bitter neckbeards whining about being virgins.

I've been here for around a decade now and the right used to be the bogeyman and many people here unironically were openly leftist or liberal in attitude. The problem with 4chan these days are that people seem to be using boards such as /v/ and /tv/ as a stormfront esque meeting spot which is just as annoying as sjw's and their moral crusade, people just want to talk about videogames.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.