[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it amazing how much more appealing the concept looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: DAjkFbCXcAABi3e.jpg (138KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DAjkFbCXcAABi3e.jpg
138KB, 1200x675px
Isn't it amazing how much more appealing the concept looks now? Kind of like a fucking game now right? You can thank me later.
>>
>>377912820
now this is something im willing to spend $60 on
>>
whoa the princess looks badass
>>
>>377912820
why does mario have arm cannons
>>
>>377912820
>Isn't it amazing how much more appealing the concept looks now?
Except it looks just the same, mario and friends are just as retarded looking as rabbids
>>
You didn't even make that picture, jackass, you stole it from Twitter.
https://twitter.com/thatsmash4moddr/status/867193808261349378
>>
>>377913513
How do you know I'm not that guy except on /v/ and posting anonymously? At best you found my twitter, jackass.
>>
>>377913407
>Except it looks just the same, mario and friends are just as retarded looking as rabbids

Not really. Without the rabbids it looks like a creative and inventive idea that could breathe some fresh fucking life in an otherwise sterile, generic, and Toad-infested cadaver of a franchise.
>>
>>377913550
If you made it, you'd be posting it immediately, not waiting 13 hours to do so.
I can also guarantee you're not thatsmash4moddr.
But feel free to PROVE that you are.
>>
WE MEGA MAN NOW!
>>
>>377913628
>put guns on marios
>creative and inventive idea
kek I know this is bait but still
>>
>>377912820
Why is Yoshi angrily shooting a bazooka?
>>
File: HcMuA05.png (275KB, 366x300px) Image search: [Google]
HcMuA05.png
275KB, 366x300px
>>377912820
>>
OP tried to act like he made picture and got shut the fuck down. That was painful to read.
>>
This is system seller for me.
>>
>>377917119
I've seen better.
>>
>>377912820
>Kind of like a fucking game now right?

You mean it was less of a game because it had Rabbids in it? What the fuck?
>>
I'm sorry but

>BWAAAH WHY ARE THE RABBIDS IN THIS MESS THIS GAME WILL SUCK
>Image presents the supposed game the exact same way, except with no Rabbids
>Now this I would spend 60$ in, yes, slurp slurp, gimme some of that Mario

seriously

I'm not even a Rabbid fan, it just feels like people are discriminating the game for the mere fact that it has Rabbids in the first place. We're not even sure how the game will be like, for all we know, it might be mobile tier.

If this were a Rabbids only game, people would probably hate it, but if this were a Mario game, people would just embrace it instead just because Mario.
>>
>Where's that DAMN 4th castle?
>>
>>377918473
You are fucking retarded. I guess all games should have blank cubes as characters then because gameplay is what matters right?
>>
>>377918473
>people are discriminating the game for the mere fact that it has Rabbids in the first place

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Rabbids are an abomination.
>>
>>377912820
it would be even better with the selfie rabbit
>>
>>377919612

What the fuck, dude, you somehow managed to have the point jump completely over your head.

I was talking about how much bias people have for the Mario series in general.
>>
>>377918473
Take your favorite game of all time and replace all the characters with Rabbids. Not as amazing, huh?

Characters are important to a game dude
>>
>>377918473
>I'm not even a Rabbid fan, it just feels like people are discriminating the game for the mere fact that it has Rabbids in the first place.
Rabbids come with Ubisoft and terrible writing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.