[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he made shitty video game reviews between 2008 - 2011

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: smug.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>he made shitty video game reviews between 2008 - 2011 or as a kid
Post them.
>>
>>377911334

oh fuck oh shit if I find my shadow of the colossus review I wrote on the ign forums you people are for a treat. fucking autism mates
>>
>>377911450
That sounds like screenshot material covered in gay reaction images. You have to post it, man.
>>
File: RGRBanner.jpg (22KB, 425x100px) Image search: [Google]
RGRBanner.jpg
22KB, 425x100px
>>377911334
I'll see if i can dig up some old vizzed board reviews
>>
not as autistic as I remember it but clearly enough for this thread. Posted 3 years ago.

>>377911545

pt.1
here are several reasons, in fact, it comes only down to your taste. Me, for my part, never had the opportunity to enjoy Ico and had only a short time with shadow of the colossus, but that time was astounding, but it is only my opinion and you clearly asked for reasons, so I will try to provide you with several reasons which may or may not convince you into playing the second game. In the first place you will rarely encounter the "David vs Goliath" feeling in video game history I will list you some similar games which may or may not archive it, so you can have a better overview. Souls series, Lost Planet and Dragons Dogma. All of the addressed games have an emphasis on huge enemies and if i could crown one game, it would be shadow of the colossus because of the emptiness, every encounter feels like something special, something dramatic and drastic because of the way it is presented and the path you have to travel to even face one of these beasts which leads me to my next point. Because of your time spent traveling, you archive a feeling for the world and its beasts. you take your time, think about what will the next creature look like, you are always led into
>>
>>377911334
>This is by far the best of the megaman game. On NES and on SNES. I give the graphics a 9 because in there day they where fun and nice to look at. The sound track to this game is fantastic (my personal favorite being crashmans stage song) but some of the noises can be annoying (dr.wilys ship). I give the addictiveness a ten because I play this game all the time no matter how mad it makes me I always go back and try again and I just love it. The story is great but not that great. But most people don't play Nes for the story anyway so I still give it a 7. The game has really good depth. It makes you feel like the fate of the world really is in you hands much like in the legend of Zelda (maby I'll review that sometime). Lets talk about the difficulty. The first time I played this game I thought it was hard as h*ll. But I've played it so much I know how to get past almost everything. But For your first few time's the difficulty is about a 9 or 10. But for me its a clean 6. Overall I give a 9.7 because the game is great. It has its flaws but I accept that, that's just part of a game. Thank you all for reading my first review

jesus christ I gave the story of mega man 2 a 7/10
>>
>>377911928

pt.2 I cant believe I wrote such a long review for such a mediocre game. At least its unique

the unknown, one man in a men abandoned world searching for ways not only to rescue but to be rescued, because in the, end you are alone, your princess dead, your enemies, the rulers of the land you are in. All odds are against you and this is the romance, even if you succeed in facing the many obstacles in form of platforming (best grip mechanics EVARZ) on your way, finding those beast and killing them doesnt gives you reasons, nothing provides you with security in what you re doing and if its wrong or right. Only you decide if you have done something what fulfills you or leaves you alone and coldhearted but even then, the many obstacles you've taken on you to only bring one beast down is in my opinion worth the effort. Of course the game mechanics tell you you have kill that and that and when you've done you absorb kind of black matter but who cares? your princess? Shes just lying there, the weird voices? they're just task givers no you and only you drive yourself further and further and this is in my opinion, art. forceless, unconditional art which let's you decide what you are and who you want to be. Are you killing them for fun? sure it's a game, it's supposed to be fun at least it is fun to play but why are you playing it is it because you want to rescue the princess? To see all the beasts? to archive a time attack score or because it's the atmosphere which grabbed you and you want more of it? I can't
>>
>>377911981
>hard as h*ll
My sides. You were a cute kid, man.
>>
>>377912021

Pt.3 kys me ples

tell you for my part i only finished the half of the game in the past, what 5 years? But one thing is sure, it is an extra ordinary journey, which will test your skills as a gamer and let you ask questions and therefore most of the game is a part of your imagination and somewhat a self exploration. In my opinion, it is worth to settle Agro and take on at least some of the colossi to see what may or may not drive you further into this world, because you wont encounter such atmosphere in many games out there, with such emphasis on exploration, platforming or combat as a package, but in the end, it only comes down to your taste and if you like what I've tried to describe so far then maybe a further review and/or opinion may convince you to give it a shot. I'm sorry in forward because English isn't my primary language and it is hard to describe or recommend something, which doesn't really explains itself or tries to recommend itself and this is what is so astounding in our nowdays game industry and society, ignoring so many rules to become something special, something different and it truly archived this for me.
>>
>>377911981
Here's another one from back in the day
> I first saw this game on Screw Attacks video game vault. The I played it I thought it was a fantastic game. I could not believe that there where no reviews for it. I give the sound a 8, as far as 8 bit soundtracks go this is awesome, but its still not the greatest (in my opinion mega-man 2 has the best NES sound track). The game is not super addictive so I give it a 7 in this category. The story of this game is not really that great. Some wizard steals Jackie Chan's friend so he has to go get her back. So I give the story and depth a 6. Let me tell you, The game is most defiantly "Nintendo hard". It's not as hard a ninja gaiden but its still hard so I give it an 8 in difficulty. This game has really good platforming and tons of action. Its a very fun game that I love so I give it an 8.5 overall. I hope you all enjoyed this review.
>>
>>377911450
We've gotta see it
>>
>>377911334
To be honest, I'd rather take AVGN rip off you guys did as kids as opposed to shitty ironic commentary YouTube is plagued with nowadays. Games analysis is pretty OK though.
>>
>>377911334
I wish i didn't delete all my old let's plays from middle school. They'd make for a good cringy laugh.
>>
>>377912445
Reup them if you still have them on your HDD or something.
>>
>>377912142
This was a review for Jackie Chan's action kung fu. I have no idea why I never mentioned the name of the game in my review for it.
>>
I made an Uncharted 2 review for class in 7th grade but I don't think I ever took it home on a flash drive or anything.
>>
File: 1495527064486.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1495527064486.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>377911334

I actually had a horrible free website I slapped together as a kid in 1999 that had really bad reviews for Pokemon stuff. Complete with midi music, custom cursor and some gifs on pages.
>>
>>377911334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0qFWtuidQc

I honestly miss making these pieces of shit.
>>
>>377912568
They're mostly lost to time. That was 3 computers ago. I still have a few of our ocarina of time plays
>>
>>377912325

At least there's an ounce of honesty to kids making dumb videos over things they like. It might be embarrassing but kids do dumb stuff.

The trend of cynicism and hiding behind irony feels like some sort of cheap safety net when it comes to expressing yourself.
>>
>>377911981
>hard as h*ll
>ywn be this innocent ever again
what went wrong?
>>
>>377913229
>he hunts dragons and doesn't afraid of anything
My sides.
That meme is almost 10 years old.
>>377914024
Post ironic internet shit has been killing the internet since 2013.
>>
>>377914078
it's a shame honestly. These reviews and my old let's plays might be stupid. But my friends and I had a ton of fun making them back then.
>>
>>377914178
I remember making making that video and thinking that line would be so hilarious.
>>
>>377914330
Made me chuckle.
>>377914235
I wish there was still a market for them to be honest. The internet is way too hard on kids being innocent for it to happen though. Don't want some adult making memes out of you and showing your stuff to their large fanbase who are probably also retarded kids.
>>
https://www.gamefaqs.com/community/ironcladgranite/contributions

I've had this account since I was 13 or 14. I'm 26 now.
>>
>>377914841
Bet you pulled all the middle school honey's with that badass name.
>>
>>377914841
these really aren't all that bad
>>
>>377914841
Charming.
>>
>>377911334
I made a bunch of AMVs for anime and vidya because my friends encouraged my autism way too much.
So of course I posted them to YouTube because I thought they were hot shit.
I'll post the link to my old account if there's any interest in laughing at my high school self
>>
>implying I wrote game reviews
>implying I wasn't playing message board RPGs set in the TES: Oblivion world with a dozen other sperglords

It was basically group fanfiction. My autism haunts me to this day.
>>
>>377916453
Do it.
>>
>>377916694
Sounds even more interesting.
>>
>>377916750
Prepare yourself for true concentrated autism the likes of which this world hasn't seen since the day I was torn from the warm embrace of my mother's womb.
I just found the first video I posted 6 years ago in HS, let the laughter commence.
https://youtu.be/ucPm3CPX_wo
>>
>>377917073
>*EDIT* Woohoo, 50 views!!!! :D

hehehehehehehe
>>
>>377917294
Oh I was so excited.
Good lord I forgot how choppy the videos were and how shit my taste in music was
>>
>>377916953
I'd link it, but in a twist that is fitting with the series of bad decisions that is my life, I still use the same screen name.
>>
>>377916694
I used to do this back when youtube role play was a thing. It was stupid but it was so fun.
>>
>>377911334
>2008 - 2011 or as a kid
If you were not 20+ by 2008 you need to leave this place
>>
File: 1495313541654.jpg (39KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495313541654.jpg
39KB, 576x576px
>>377917567
>come up with screen name at 12/13
>still like it well over a decade later
>can't use it since its tied to all of my past autism
>>
>>377919636
Take ya meds, grandpa.
>>
>>377919732
no one is going to take the time to search your name in every online games imaginable.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.