[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The first two acts make this the best one in the series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: MGS4_European_Cover.jpg (39KB, 450x518px) Image search: [Google]
MGS4_European_Cover.jpg
39KB, 450x518px
The first two acts make this the best one in the series. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>377911125
MGS4 > MGS1 > MGS2 >MGS3

Didn't play MGS5 yet because it's supposed to be shit
>>
>>377911125
The other 3 prove the exact opposite, and the epilogue is just bad
>>
>>377911125
MGS2>MGS>MGS4>MGS3>MGSV
>>
>crawl on your belly through linear outdoor hallways that are basically scripted setpieces that only amount to about 90 minutes of actual gameplay

MGS4 is SHIT
>>
>>377911803
The epilogue is a fucking train wreck of pants on head retarded exposition that came out of left field

BUT I still love it.

>This is good, isn't it?

;_;7

F
>>
MGS4 was a pretty tech demo for MGSV. As a game, it's shit and the worst of the MGS series.
>>
>>377911125
3 > 4 > 2 > 5 >> **power gap** >> Portable Shits
>>
>>377911125
>>377911125
If only the whole game was of the same quality.
>>
>metal gear series is dead

how does this make u feel
>>
>>377911125
2>3>4>1

PW>V
>>
>>377913664
wew
>>
>>377911125
Thank god I'm not the only one who think this. First two acts level-designs are god-tier, can't understand any fuckers who obsessed with previous ones. I understand why they love different MGSs, but still MGS4 is good if not the asspulls of plot, especially when the whole story of MGS is a pile of shitbags
Gonna replay 4 and 3 one day, thanks for reminding me
>>
Middle East - Cool, wish there was more.
South America - Cool, wish there was more.
Europe - Loved it first and second playthroughs, grew to hate it by later replays.
Alaska - It's a nostalgia boner that I never get tire of, wish there was more.
Last act - Wish there was less.

Just adding a few more areas would be the tipping point for MGS4 to really flex its gameplay muscle. The controls are FAR better than MGS5, there are lots of ways Snake can reposition himself. The heat/stress gauge could have been put through the ringer, I guess Alaska is the closest where it becomes an active hazard if you don't pay attention.

Like I don't hate MGS4, but there's so much happening in the background that you want to participate that turn into cutscenes. Especially in the Middle East. MGS4's map sizes are just perfect, there was no need to change to the open world meme of MGS5.
>>
>>377913664
>MGS4 = 2008
>MGSV = 2015
>Thus 7 year gap
>Claims MGS4 was a tech demo for V
Fucking kek m8
>>
>>377913664
If it was a tech demo for V

Then V would have actually been good.
>>
>>377911975
/thread
>>
>>377911125
Middle East and South America mirror Afghanistan and Africa

really makes me thenk.
>>
>>377911975
>Two lifeless maps full of soldiers sitting on tiny outposts waiting for the player to fuck up.

MGSV is SHIT
>>
File: easterneuropemidtownsserk7[1].jpg (35KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
easterneuropemidtownsserk7[1].jpg
35KB, 800x450px
>>377911125
Act 3 was the best Act you fucking pleb

>MGS4 is best one in the series
Ah I see. Millenials GTFO
>>
>>377918793
There's different variety to approach said soldiers on a huge map then sneaking through hallways and taking out 1 or 2 soldiers.
>>
>>377911125
MGSV actually makes Raiden interesting and not just post modern "not snake"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.